The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Thanks lovely. Just frustrated watching the scales go up whilst I'm pretty much immobile and can do nowt about it. Gahh!
Good luck for WI tomorrow and getting back to "shaking" it ;)

:DHello my darling ladies, just catching up on the posts! love the stats for pregnancy Claire, I will tell my Mum that it was not all my fault that she lost her figure after delievering me at a whopping nine pounds :D lol sorry Vicky to make your eyes water :p I hope you and bump are well, great to see your progress on FB.

Clairey love I tried 810 but wasn't ready for it, but if I feel like I am keeling over I will have tuna and salad.

Had my week off and felt fine.. THEN :eek: decorated mums bathroom and have been sufferring for two day's, in a funny way I thought oh perhaps my M.E. might be better, so off I went working away.. Saturday I went and got weighed, lost 2 and a half (great) but could not hold my arms out to get measured. The shooting pains in my hands got worse through the day and so I have been forced to rest. I must admit I was really quite low yesterday and felt bloomin angry having this thing!!! :mad: sorry to go on girls, didn't want to moan on FB, my sister is on there and she nags on at me, I know there are people worse than me, but somedays I feel it's just me.. :cry:

Thanks for asking after Alfie, I booked an appt so he would not have to hang around for two hours like last time getting stressed out.. arrived and the lady looked blank.. I said we are booked in arn't we? she went ummm!!! I said that's a no then! I told her this was the second time now this had happened and Alfie was just as important as a dog (ooops)
Well we got seen by the nice vet man John (handsome as well) who gave me antibiotics for Alfie :) he has a poorly chin again and it grew quite big so I thought oh eck !! we go back tomo for a check up. well that's me, can you tell I have been home alone for two days.. lub's ya my cyber girlies xx

Aww Sarah, there's always the danger when you feel OK you make the most of it then feel crap for days afterwards :( Take it easy hunny. Hope Alfie's appointment goes OK tomorrow x

Eeek - am frantically trying to drink mi 2 litres worth! watching Heroes - hey anyone watching Supernatural's new series - tis the best ! So easy on the eye too!

Well i went to York today and ambled back through the lovely villages swooning at lovely big houses - and wishing!!!

So want to get to 28bmi as could really do to join Paula and get trained up to be able to do this as a business venture... anyone got any other ideas on how to make extra £ that DOESN'T involve Avon or Body Shop - or Jamie at Home or Pampered Chef - and no please don't offer Ann Summers as a suggestion either!!! LOL!

Well another week to come (how lucky we are to be able to say that eh - seriously!) do hope it is a lovely one for you folks - and they say it may even snow? Good lordy lawd - what is happening!!!?

Sarah - poor little Alfie - AND BABY STEPS - you are doing well sweets xxx keep going! xxx
Paula - have you a weight loss gallery that shows the stages of your weight loss???? Really could do with a motivating story from you on the advantages of being where you are to help me visualise my goal!? x

Hi Vickie sweets! my battery on this laptop about to die any second - love ya xxx

Hello ladies!

Well been to weigh in and I lost 6lbs this week. She asked how I'd done and I said besides the ic*cr**m, mcdon***s b*rg*r, ch*ps etc - OK!

I said I can't do the eating and need to SS+ as it's all or nothing with me - I've got to try and be very strong willed and make this work. Cos it does work as we all know : if stuck to.

Very proud of my mum in law who lost 7lbs this week!!!!!

So here I go...

How are you guys this lovely wet day? xxx

Well done Claire and MiL :) Really go for it this week and you'll have the same again next week :D

Happy Easter my fluffy bunnies.. great loss Claire! well done doll your on your way :) Another 2 1/2 for me this week.. could of been more but had the nibbles Thursday :eek: ooooops xx

It all went so very terribly nastily but what-did-I-expect-edily wrong - I'VE GAINED 1LB!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!! my fault but I did a valient effort in helping the toddlers eat their many choc eggs.....eeek - then there was family dos, Whitby trip, seeing freinds - Sunday lunch and pooooof!!! My waist band expanded.

Humph.

So I got weighed today and am dusting myself off - feel free for any virtual face slapping you may wish to serve.

Off to beddy buys.....

humph xxx love ya! - will update the ruddy tocker when have something to shout about - next week hopefully!!!

WELL DONE SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X PS how's yer frogs? x

Claire - 1lb on is ok if you've been picking at stuff especially chocolate

Hi everyone.
Well as some of you already know I had my telephone interview to be on cdc today and passed and have my training day booked in for 5th may.
i can't wait

Paula that's fabulous news love!!! Looking like 2010 gonna be a good year for you toots!!! x

Well done Paula that's great news!! Sorry I have not been around much.. quite a hectic few weeks what with work and one thing and another.. oh yes did I mention??? I HAVE LOST A STONE :eek::eek::eek: yipeeeeeeeeeeee xx

Paula I've already said it but will say it again- congrats hun, you worked hard for it and will make a fab CDC (or CWPC or whatever lol) so pleased for you :D
And Sarah OMG a stone in 4 weeks! :eek::bliss: Well done you!!

Hello all - hope you are all well :)

Sorry I have not been around for so long - lots of problems which I will not bore you with the details of - I am trying to get started on CD again and was hoping you wouldn't mind me joining the group again xx

Love Margie

Hello everyone!

Couldn't resistand sure Vicki won't mind me syaing - but she's now a mummy!!!!! :

"Is a very proud mammy to a gorgeous baby girl ♥ Evelyn Grace arrived 7.21 this morning weighing a tiny 6lbs 9ozs. Her daddy and i are absolutely smitten! :)"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! Congrats mummy fatfighter!!!

Hi ya Margie!!!

I am aiming to restart another lossage plan - well done Sarah princess!!!!

Will post back here soon - ttfn mateys xxx

OI OI SAVELOYS!!!!!! I am back with a vengence....how is everyone??? xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello!

Hi all!

I'm just starting the Cambridge this week and figured I'll probably need some motivation over the next few days as I'm finding it hard going, has anyone else just started?
:sign0144:

CURLYBEV - SUZIE - SARAH!!!!

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

right in the words of Pink - let's get this party started!!!!!!

I've root canal work this morning so an even better time to start to turn that key in the weight loss ignition and fire up the 'it's time to burn' that fat off!!!! tee hee

Bring it on - niagra falls in the toilet dept here I come!!!!!

Haven't updated my tickers so please ignore - just be sure it's more than that that i weight at mo!

Who's with me and how are you all toots? x

Back