The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

you mean you will stuff or get stuffed into the ovens? xx

sorry for the silent treatment this afternoon i ended up watching excessive slimmers on itv catch ups and now wish i hadnt think i've scared myself lol

polly andys fine today thanks for asking his actualy enjoying it lolol he gets 4 a day as his a man but she has said if its too much he can drop to 3

Vickie/ CLaire - No I'd really like to meet up. Are you both free on the Thursday 3rd Sept, I've already told OH and he's fine with it.

Well i'm feeling alot better now had 5 pints of water already today so maybe i was drinking enough, it didn't feel like it

Suzie - glad you've got things sorted.

Kim hope your ok. take care of yourself

Good luck Claire and Suzie.
We watched The Orphan. It was quite good, great plot twist but a bit messed up. If you're into scary films it's worth a watch. I'm really not into scary films (I don't mind gore but hate psychological stuff) but it was OK.
I've done much better with the water today, had 3litres already :)
OMG Sarah the bakery smells would be absolute torture :eek:

Paula I can't make the 3rd but hope you and Claire can :)

Ha ha Suzie it could be both !

Glad your feeling better Polly P I felt like that one day last week.. its a horrible feeling.

Keep on glugging ladies :7834:

<<<keeping on glugging and fluffing>>> I do like salad but blimy.....lololol xxx

Claire hunny you going to finish your joke? xxxx

I leave for anhour and gotta catchup again on posts !!!

Thanks Suz - yes are you all sitting comfortably -

nuns on their way to a convention...when bang - they're all killed in a car crash....

They congregate at the Pearly gates of heaven ... St Peter walks towards them and says; 'As you are no doubt aware I am St Peter and you have reached the gates of heaven; as you are ladies of the cloth I must ask you a religious question each, on answering correctly you may enter.."

He turned to the youngest/ newest subscribed Nun and said ' As you are the novice of the group I shall ask you the easiest question; what was the name of the first woman on Earth that God made?' she pondered and answered 'Eve'... 'God bless you my child' and opened the gate for her to enter, in which she did.

St Peter turned to the next Nun who had served her time well at the Nunnery ' I shall ask you a slightly harder question; what was the garden called where Adam & Eve lived?' the Sister pondered and answered 'Eden.' St Peteragain said ' God bless you my shild' holding the gate open.

He turned to the last and most senior Nun; mother Superior and asked' What was the first thing Eve said to Adam?', Mother Superior paused and answered...

'Oooh that's a hard one?!'

The gate opened...'God bless you my child'.

hee crap wasn't it!!! But one of mi ol favourites... hope it was worth the wait.

Have you stopped fluffing yet Suzie?

Paula - I can still come and meet you if you like? If you'd rather I oculd pop thro on the eve and meet you? If during it's still Ok but would need sitters! Be fab to see you in the flesh - aw Vickie ..sniff - dying to meet you too!?? hey ho...

Well you busy bees

- Sarah love I would just enjoy yourself whilst away but try to do healthiest options I mean fench cuisine - who wouldn't???Yumm - I'mstarving agin now x

Claire - either day with your children or early evening is fine by me.

Vickie - really shame you can't make it but as least your coming to London.

Well after reading about Suzie massive chicken salad i've had a tuna one myself but couldn't resist and put 2 spring onions in it

Before I wouldn't think twice about eating a whole packet of biscuits plus more and now i feel guilty about eating a tuna salad with spring onions
Does anyone else feel that that ?

i just licked the bowl I had my cottage cheese salad in..... wondering if this is a bad sign :)

I'm just lurking about at the mo, I hope you are all ok. Had a knackering day.
xxxxxxxx

Well hello lurky JJ! hee!: I'm off to do a reading but shall return in an hour or so... you had a good day chicken? Knackering? watcha been up to honey pie? xxx

Hello lovely Clairey, been out with the boys, feeding ducks, long walks, saw friends...... taken it out of me! I'm doing anything at the mo to keep busy, seem to be going a little stir crazy.... potty training has gone ridiculously well, my eldest is even dry at night now but wont go on a toilet, and my little man has been doing fab too...... just waiting for it to all go wrong!!!! seems to good to be true :)
Do you use your cards for readings? tell me more! x

I like that one Claire!
Sounds like you've had a lovely day Jo :)
Sorry I can't make it Paula, September is ridiculous with stag nights, hen do's, 21st, Christenings...

Hello JJ sounds like you had a nice day out at least one of the sunshine ladies did something the rest of us have been resting! :D and glugging the water ! it seemed we all had a dry Saturday, it does get abit boring all this water, the only way I can manage it is too drink fizzy stuff.

Fingers crossed for your little one's keeping up their good work :)

Thanks Sarah, how you doing honey? thought your jokes were brill :)
Hiya Vic, ya alreeeet bairn? :)
x

would one of you mind making me a ticker, ticker factory keeps saying i cant have a target of les than 100lbs i would like it at 56, sarah i can see you did it on your 2nd one?

Louisa do you mean you want to lose 4 stone? Your goal weight will be more than 56lbs hun!

Back