The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Things seem a lot more peaceful thankyou Polly, it's been left as it was Sunday. He better behave himself on Saturday that's all I can say! xxxx

Suzie - WOWZAAAAA fab loss chick - well done you will be at your target before you know it - you ladies are an ispiration to show us who are just starting out that it is possible to do this very hard diet - even with the salad lol - well sone hunny xxx

Louisa my man is exactly the same he doesn't even try and the weight falls off him - men!!

Margie thankyou sweetie. If I can do it anyone can love! xxxx

Gosh it;s getting busy on here!

10lbs!!!!!!!!! Wow that's fab Suz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done you!

I can't wait til Xfactor- I prefer the weirdo / screening bit to the end bit! hee!

Hello everyone - Kim keep smiling - you're doing brill - hello Keeley - hey when is Mel back??????????????????????????????????????

Where's special K and Tower Gilly gone to?

Hee - must tell you all - it all happens n the countryside:-

They've found an old plane buried in a field in the next village to ours - with 4 unexploded 500lb bombs on board! It's hilarious as there;s been a policeman stood next to field entrance all day and they've had MOD etc out and evacuating the whole of that and the next village when they detinate them tomorrow after 2pm - I'm reckoning we should have a street party to celebrate - eek how exciting?! They are closing A170 for it too - check the news tomorrow for a spot about Ebberston, N Yorks ! xxx the earth may move for me.... ooo la la!!!

:D:D:D Well done Suzie !!! what a star you are !! I am so pleased for you... what's your secret xxx apart from lots of hard work on your part :)

Hello ladies.. didn't have my weigh in tonight as its been moved to tomorrow, I think I shall move up to 810 this week in preparation for hols which are a week tomo :eek:

So sorry Kim to hear your meds are causing you problems.. I know we need them but like you mine play havoc with bloating etc..

JJ I read your post about your boys, you are a very caring mummy and I am sure your boy's will acheive so much with you behind them :D

Well today the cleaning fairy arrived at my house and I went on a mission and blitzed the kitchen and bathroom.. one heck of an acheivement doing both not been able to do that since April!! :D

Megs thankyou love xxxx

Claire, omigod does that mean the remains of the poor crew will still be on board? How awful. I bet the farmer is peeing his pants, what if he'd ploughed it??? xxxx

Last edited:
jo how stressful that must of been at the one time when you should of been at your most relaxed and getting into a new routine with your baby!

Hello sarah sweetpea!!!! Mwah xxxx

Jo I agree with sarah, your boy will come on leaps and bounds I'm sure. But be warned, my kirstie is on a statement because she has adhd, we've had some problems i can tell you! She was excluded from primary school a few times because of her problems and i kicked up such a stink.....it seemed that everytime something went wrong it was automatically her fault, but when something happened to her the other children involved just got slaps on the wrist, hypothetically of course, so watch out for that hun. I'm sure that wont happen to your lad though. xxxx

Thank you for your words of wisdom :)

I only have the highest hopes for my boys, and I am ready to kick up a right roar if I feel anything is not right.

Yes Louisa, it was a mare to say the least, but wont doesnt break us..... :)

Good plan Sarah Lou, I am sooo excited about your holiday anyone would think I was coming with you!!!!

suze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done well done xxx

Suzie tell me your secret I am desperate :D
Oh Claire I will watch the news.. just had an image in my head of you standing behind a policeman with a banner saying Claire is ere.. hello sunshine ladies x

Megs try to have a little something hun you need your vitamins and keep up with the fluids.. hope you feel better soon.

JJ I am keeping my fingers crossed that my neice's hubbie will take his laptop, he works for Apple and I know he is on his hols but his laptop is attached to him like glue.. so I may be able to take you away with me virtually :D

ooooooooooo yes please, I feel a virtual holiday will do me the world of good :)

oh I forgot to tell you all. As you can see on my page I like fairies.. so the one of tinkerbell I have had copied and turned into a black transfer so she is now riding around on two of the doors on my car !

Its really nice to see the faces of little wee ones when they stop and point and shout "oh.. look its tinkerbell " :D :D and now I have also found pink anti theft tyre valves as the first lot were pinched.. pesky bleeders :mad:

Suzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fanbloodytastic, who was it that was going to give up last week?
Hope I can make it when off these bloody tabs on thursday. Really looking forward to France next week, Hotel has wifi so am taking the laptop.
So bored today I upgraded my phone and spent far too muchmoney online. iphone should be here tomorrow so it will only take me a year to work out how to use the thing.
Hugs to one and all,
Anyone watching the biggest loser?

night ladies - off to watch bb and then going to bed - see you all tomorrow - well not see you but you know what i mean xxx

I'm off too, love to you all, keep up the good work everyone. My sunshine friends make me feel very very proud :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh you gals are mint!

Good luck sarah for tomorrow! Hey- took a piccie for you the other day - will try upload it - it's of a silver car at the local lavender farm and it's pink accessories everywhere (any wonder I thought of you??? with - wait for it:) it had a little transfer over petrol cap saying 'powered by fairy dust' - must upload it for ya x

Suzie - I'm sure if the little rudey has any sense he'll be a good boy for you... do hope so...

Been watching Peter Andre - going it alone - I do like thebloke bless him...and been speaking to my sister who sounds alot better, she's working half days but think she was pleased to have me pester her.

Hi Kim - not watched it this season - are they all nearly thin yet?

Nightie night Margie - you stopped grinning yet honey? Go girl!

Suzie - never thought about 'dead people' being there? ooooo-er???

Well acc to my CD book - which is it sinful to say i still have read through - I'm not Very Obese any more - just gone into the salmon pink section - I'm liking the look of the nude coloured section but would love to be in the light crimson section which for me is 8.5 - just under 11.5 stone? Blimey? that must equate to one of my thighs? !!

I need a weeeee - and should go to bed - ketosis dreams peeps - ttfn xxx

I'm off too, love to you all, keep up the good work everyone. My sunshine friends make me feel very very proud :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With you there honey :party0011:& back atcha matey - keep smiling xxx:party0016:

Back