The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

yesterday hun lol xxxx

Well, I've taken my first lot of 'Kate 'pills. Cleared out all y drawers ( no pun intended). Have thrown out 2 black sacks of clothes that I either don't wear or should have discarded years ago or just cannot be passed on.
I am about to go through my wardrobes and sort out into black trousers, black shirts and coloured jackets ready for work, ughh!!!!! things that nearly fit me yipeee and throw out everything thats too big. Tomorrow morning I have about 8 pairs of trousers to shorten, about 8 loads of washing to freshen before the charity shop, oh and 3 new dog beds to make.
Then I'm going to blitz the bathrooms and cook a meal for friends in the evening. Friday blitz the rest of the house, saturday visit my brother, haven't seen him for 18 months, Sunday prepare some work for the term, Monday meetings in work for the morning and then pack on Tuesday, then holiday on Wednesday. Now with that lot to get soted I dont think I will have time to wander off track. No weigh in this week, next weigh in September 5th so by then I have promised myself I will be see 18 stone something.

Well done everyone who has lost this week.

Hugs to one and all.
You are all such a great group, wish I could make the London trip now, next meet is a cert,

Blimy hun, you're like a whirlwind!!! Want to come and do my house too? lol! Remind us why you can't come to the London meet love? xxxx

Well I worked yesterday with the owner and the young lass, felt like a spare part tbh but did my best. This morning I was just working with the lass and she was very quiet, I asked her what was wrong she said nothing she's just not a morning person.....I left it at that.
All morning her fone kept beeping with messages, then she came into the kitchen and said Suzie I need to talk to you, I was like oh oh what have I done? Apparently when she went home last night she cried on the fone to her mother saying I itimidated her!!! I was like you what?! She said because I was so experienced she thought I wouldn't want her there ffs. I gave her a huge hug and said don't be so daft silly mare, I couldn't do it without her, well after that she wouldn't shut up, talked about anything and everything without taking a breath lol (but she still left me at 4pm to close up and clean up ggggrrrrrr) didnt leave til 6 and didnt get home til 7 thanks to bloody roadworks and farmers on the road with tractors!!!! xxxx

Well done Paula hun :)
Kim, your post really hit home with me. My friend was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer yesterday. She's 27 and has a little boy and it truly puts things in perspective. So good for you taking the positive from it all and living well. You've certainly got a lot going on!
Suzie, how's your first couple of days been?
Well done on getting a bargain Sarah! I'm loving the biker chick trend coming in just now. I bought a lush pair of purple shoesies today which I'm going to wear with a black and purple dress for my gorgeous cousins 21st in a few weeks. I'm sooooo excited!
I'm off to do a facemask and my nails, be back later if anyone is still about x

furrysmudge i certainly am lol :)

Ok Lovelies, I'm signing off for the night. Sarah LouPleeeeeeeeeeeeeease have a word with the fairy folk, I need a blast from the fat fighting fairy and a ton of fairy dust from the sleep fairy tonight. If I dont get to sleep until 3 again I think my other half will leave home, on the other hand???????? that might be a good idea.
I could even hear the yellow lab snoring from downstairs last night. that was just about the end!!!
sleep tight.

Anyone know if Sarah is signing back on tonight at all? xxxx

Night night kim love xxxx

Vickie, so want to see pics of you in that outfit hun, I love black and purple together! xxxx

have I been left alone? sob xxxx

Hey Suzie - you still about chick?

Well ladies I am totally knackered - my OH bought a new excerise bike so when we are at home we can do something whilst watching BB and Biggest loser lol!!

I did 5 mins first was wrecked - then an hour l8r got back on did 15 mins - burnt 200 cals - well impressed ;)

I need all the help i can get gotmy weigh in on Friday and don't know whats going on with my weight - I jumped back on the scales at boots which said I had grown an inch and put on 5lbs - i have been sooo good this week - I will be gutted if come weigh in I have not lost anything :cry:

winge winge winge I know can't help it!!

Claire - I am on the IOM - big welcome to mum and dad!! Oie vie (good night)

Kim - made me think when I read your post - and there is me moan moan - chin up lovely xx

Louisa - I am on face book - Margaret Cowin - will add you now - any other ladies who are on and want to add me go ahead xx

Sarah Lou are you getting all packed and excited xxx

Polly - fab loss chick - keep up the good work :D

megan - are you ok chick - hope you feeling better xxx

Suzie - so sorry I forgot when you were starting. really hope it's going ok
The first couple of days are always to wrost as your sussing people out and them you aswell. Keep us informed

Kim - It's a deal I'll race you with a challange of loosing 58lbs before xmas. Anyone else want to join us??

Mel - was lovely to see you post and hope your having a fab hols.

Well it's my day off today and i was hoping to sleep a little and guess what. I was wide awake at 4am so up I got. maybe a little aftenoon sleep for me today.

have a good day everyone.

Oops nearly forgot I'm now in the 16's stones... hoorah to me. It's been a long time since I last saw that number on the scales

Oh well done everyone!!!!! there is such a lot going on - i can't remember the specifics - but yes I'll join you Paula & Kim!!!; Margie!!!! Get away from those damned scales and just go with your CDC's young lady - I don't know how oftetm those Boots ones will be callibrated and you don't know how many various sizes have wrecked them- check in once a week with CDC's ok? And relax you WILL have lost weight considering how new you are compared with what you ate before plus the excerise! (careful nor to overdo/ no strenuos allowed with CD SSing) - you'll be fine chicken -relax...

Well just heard from mum and dad at Manchester airport re my sister who's had a bad migraine attack again - she'd evidently in bed so can't get hold of her - it lasted 6 hours just hope she hasn';t the vision thing back again and a bit stuck cos obv I can't just 'pop' and see her; will try phone her later...

Margie - my aunty lives at Port St Mary - literally next to the sea!!! - is that close to you? My friends went to Port Erin earlier this year as her horse is called Erin and loved it ???? (these horsey folks eh? tut!) I'm dying to go to IOM - hey ho maybe next year...

Well I'm accepting my CD 3 day wobble (as recently been eating food as having a mental depravity link going on me thinks - plus hubby's upset me so I know the whys and where-fores) but am now from this minute onwards going to kick myself into touch and move forward... I am now distracting myself with Closer and Now Magazine - and I REALLLY love the cherry colour of Cheryl Cole's hair and Danni Minogue's funky hairstyle (both I've seen on the X factor news update) - I WANT both! But not suire if my cheek bones are there enough - but will ask my fantastic hairdresser when I see him next month! also got a big 'do' coming up next month which I organise - came about quite randomly and grown each year! So there's an incentive if ever I need one.

Well I'm waffing far too much and being cliimbed on by attention starved children - and there is a MASSIVE pile of washing up needed to be demolished...joy...

hoping the fat fairy flits to one and all of my lovely ladies on the Sunshine boat circumnavigating the soul and sailing across and conquering new delights/ experiences - shall dock in later tonight xxx

Polly paula pp !!! Well done chick - hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Ha ha my little chat on the phone with my friend turned into several hours and we kept phoning each other back to save money ;) but it was really nice to catch up and guess what???? it was a male friend :p I thought men could not talk on the phone.. well it was a year since we last caught up :D bet that go you going claireyddbell xxx

At home today and have yet more jobs to do! need to get the same motivation as I had on Tuesday :( because its just not there at the mo !!!

have a good day one and all !! :)

Back