The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Vickie - then we go to London which train station would you get on at. I'm looking for times / prices and am trying to get one where you can get on and myself and keeley will join you at Doncaster

Margie - well done on the fantsticccccc weight loss. great news

just be careful with the wee sticks as the darker colour seems to mean your not drinking enough water. I was like that last sat/ sun and felt aweful

Polly I'll probably get on at Durham hun :) Will catch up with the rest of the posts in a bit, I'm going to grab a shake x

The cheapest fare I can get is £53
Dep Durham 10:45 reach Kings X at 13:44
Return on the Sunday
Dep Kings X 15:30 Arr Durham 18:33
Are these times any good to you and Keeley?

hello everyone, just saying hi. not had time to catch up on the posts yet.

well ive gained 2 lbs this week!!! stupid birthdays lol

catch up with you all later, just watching anchorman he he xxx

Margie well done on fab weight loss - but purple I was told by my CDC means you're dehydrated??? My CDC said you opyimum is a nice good pink colour??? Not sure if ayone knows any different?

Keeley - well done - am guessing you've been partying hard?? - if so; that is a fab weigh-in considering! (and easy to shift!) keep at it honey x

gonna go to bed - watching Kevin Bishop - bahhhh he's close to the bone eh? tee hee! PS hate that American detective one he does!!! EEk

Bea to go!!! x Later dudettes x

Hi all, thanks for the advise - don't know if I can drink anymore water already on 3-4litres a day - might drown if I go to 5 lol!!

Thanks Meg hunny glad your back - will get back to your pm in a min xx

Going with my friend tomoz for her to try on Wedding dresses - hope they don't expect me to even think about bridesmaid dresses yet!!

Anyhows I hope you are all ok - sooooo wish I could come to the London meet :(

What are the rest of you doing over the weekend???

Good luck with the wedding dress shoping tomorrow Margie, and if your friend brings up the bridesmaid dress just let her know that tomorrow is all about her!

I dont think my cdc has thoes wee stick, so i dont know wat any color on them means...sorry

Hope everyone is haven a good day

hi vickie
yes we can get those trains to. it would cost us £36.85 return at that time.
Let me know if you going to book it and i'll book mine and keeley's

Keeley - is that ok with you. 2lb's ok this week considering that lovely meal at damons and your OH birthday too.

hi everyone. have a good weekend

Hello ladies!!!

This morning's weather looks mighty promising... job to know what to wear at mo don't you think?!!

Well we're going to see if the rumours are true bout using Flamingo Land passes at Pleasure Island Cleethorpes - app it's a sister company to the park - so will mean a longish car ride; but hey ho should be worth it - I lie; as already read reviews!! T'other half working tomorrow so making most of having an extra pair of eyes and hands about!!!

Come on peeps - you haven't told me of your visual goal dreams!!!???: Vickie will yours be your Wedding dress - is it? have any of you an outfit you've bought/got yet that is your one desire to get in to???? I'd love to wear daring tight clothes and just have that feeling that you know you look good? xxx

Hoping youa ll have a super Saturday - X Factor tonight!!! Yippeeeee! get your hair dyes to the ready!!!!!!!!!!!! Later chicks x

Margie well done on your loss hun, have a geat time today.
Claire I love your thinking, showing up looking stunning in front of your ex hahahaha. If I was to catch my ex's attention in the same way I'd have to show up to a big event in clubwear and frankly, I'm not that much of a skank :p And nor am I actually bothered about what he thinks, it's taken me this long to get over the crap he put me through and I'm so much happier now. Wooooo major rant! In answer to your question, most definitely my wedding dress. And wedding dress shopping without feeling like I'm being looked down on by condescending shop assistants!:rolleyes:
Have a great day at the theme park :)
Paula I'm going to text you now re: trains. Eeeeek I'm so excited! I have never been to London before and going on my own is probably the scariest thing I've ever done :eek:
What have the rest of you girls got planned for the weekend?
I'm off to the pics to see The Time Travellers Wife this afternoon, very excited, it's one of my favouritest books ever! Then X factor tonight, I'm kicking OH out and all that will be missing is the wine :( I bought a box of rose for £11 in Costco yesterday too :cry:
Have a great weekend girlies :)

I've bought my train tix for London baby! :D
I'll get to Kings cross at 12:42 on the Saturday and leave at 3.30 on the Sunday :)

Hello ladies.. so sorry could not get back on yesterday had one of my days :mad: could not even manage to type with the pain in my hands.. oh I get so frustrated.. had one brill day last week followed by days of fatigue.. well moaning over..

so today.. goodness knows how but at 7.00am I found myself in Tesco to buy milk and then had a little stroll back home.. it was so nice and quite I quite enjoyed it.. still have a mountain of ironing to do but I keep checking the weather so I don't over pack, at the mo its about 34 degress where i am going :D

As I type away I can hear the freezer defrosting! what a hell of a job defrosting the freezer is. :mad:

Just before my hols my lovely little hamster (bless him) has decided he does not want to eat his food so I had to go the the pet shop yesterday for advice.. they were very helpful and I spent a fortune !!! so today he has decided to eat the new food if I hand feed him, my Mum say's he has me wrapped around his little finger :rolleyes:

While I was in the pet shop a man came in and said oh I need to feed my royal python today so can I have two.. with that the lady opened the freezer and out came two frozen mice :eek: :eek: she then went and got live crickets for his lizard !!!
Oh.. I hope your not eating (well you know what I mean) :D

well can't stay on minimins all day!! ha ha, have a nice day everyone and catch up with you all later.. If I like cheryl's colour I will have it done at my next hair appt!!! I had flame red lowlights a few months ago and it looked really nice.

Hmmm dream outfits... well claireyddbell I hate my arms and always have them covered! so my dream outfit would be a fitted strapless cocktail dress in red satin with killer heels !! I love the colour red and if I ever find someone who want's to marry me I want a red wedding dress!! :D

Have a good day everyone xx

oooooooooo Vic!!!!!!!! I'm so excited you've got your ticket to London (baby)!!!!! I'm doing a little happy dance :) :) Hope you enjoy the flicks :) looks like a fab film
Well done margie, thats brilliant! 6lbs! i feel another happy dance coming on :)
I have gone and bought myself a pair of size 14 jeans as a bit of inspiration today, been feeling a bit fed up, due to totm and a visit from mil yesterday, and fil weds. they are such hard work, especially given that their son is a total waste of space..... wont go into that again i'll bore myself!
clairey i dont think i actually have a visual goal..... i'm going to give it some thought..... I'm with vic on the ex's front, i'm not bothered what they think..... although it would make me feel like sticking 2 fingers up to them... but its for me.... not for anyone else :) :) :)
right i'm off to enjoy the sunshine with my boys..... paddling pool here we come!
ooooooooooo x factor tonight hoooooray!!!!!!!!!
love to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya sarah!! eek at pythons feeding habits !!!!!
Hope lil alfie is ok, he's obviously sensed your leaving him, bless him! sensitive soul
Hope you feel ok today hon, and are able to enjoy some of the sunshine xxxxxxxx

hey all
After several texts back and forward to Vickie, Myself and Keeley have booked our train tickets for London too.
We are booked on the same train as Vickie as will meet her on the train at DOncaster stations

It's soooooooooo exciting I wish it was sooner.

catch up later when OH has gone to work.

Hi ladies drum roll for my 2nd weigh in and andys first please :D

Me = 10.3lbs
Andy = 13lbs

:talk017:

Thanks ladies - just got back from wedding shopping got the dress booked the venue -all sorted!! Spoke the women about my dress and she said that we can rder it early next year - which is fab!

Sarah Lou take it easy hunny - dont want you getting worn down before you g away!!

Thanks ladies for the support - love ya all xxx

hi margaret how exciting you get married!!! what date is it?

Well done Louisa - fantastic for both of you xxx

Back