The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Has anyone tried the Golden Vegetable mix from there CD - I got some the other day - not tried it yet just wondering if it's nice - should really try it but don't seem to be able to bring myself to have more powder lol

vickie think u made of got confused DH hasnt fallen off the wagon just gone onto ss+ or is that the same thing lol hope not!

Yello again!

Yeah where is Suzie - and isn't Mel back this week too? I wonder how her mum is doing?????????

Margie I can't stand the soups or porridge - I just drink Cappucino all the time as that's my favourite and that golf course is that one!!!: shouldn't talk bout relatives my my Aunty is dead dead nice and struggled raising my 2 cousins on her own in Sheffield after her hubby cleared off with another woman; but then ran into an old childhood friend a few years ago - who again is lovely and was newly divorced - and they got it together !!! My 'step uncle' is also very very well off so it is a lovely rightfully fairy tale ending for my Aunty!!! Dad sent me a piccie from their window; I'll try to put it on here x

Well no point in fluffing it up - stood on mother in law's scales today - I've put 2 lbs on - am I shocked panicking or crying?? - nope - it had to happen I've eaten every day... I thought I could ring and cancel appt tomoro - but I NEED to see Ann to put me right/ I need to somehow flick the 'go gettem girl switch' back on...prrrrf so v cross with myself - and it all happened that poorly week; I was going great guns up to then - any suggestions girls on how to get the mind-factor back please?

Talking of which - Cheryl's hair wasn't that red colour I've seen last night- nor Danni's?: must be for when they're doing the 2nd bit of 'mentor' them???

hey claire - this powder isn't shake - its a drink thats like the water flavour you can get - just to drink with hot water- will try it in a bit and let you know if its any good :)

Your aunt sounds wonderful - what a happy ending xx

just goes to show mr right is out there for everyone - may take a long time to find him but we all get there in the end.

btw - get yourself to see your cdc she will help you get back on track hunny! 2lbs is nothing you will have that off in no time xx

Good evening lovely ones :)

My darling Sarah Lou! sweetheart you sounded so sad, I hope that today is leaving you feeling a bit brighter. I totally agree with what everyone has said to you. Its ok to feel down hon, everyone does and you are so very very strong to be sticking to this diet given your meds playing havoc with it. 2 stone is still 2 stone honey and that is a fab achievement so far :) You will get the weight off, because you are so determined to do it :) and as for you holiday.... you have been looking forward to it for so long dont let anything get in the way of that, do whatever makes you feel comfortable and happy and try not to worry sweetheart, just try and enjoy yourself :) you are amazing and gorgeous and wonderful and next time you are feeling rubbish about yourself come on here and read the lovely comments people say about you.... they are all good :) and all true :) big hugs sweetie xxxxxxxxxx

Clairey lovely one :) you are very right in what you say about my stupid horrible husband, I dont think I'm allowed to post my exact thoughts, but you are on the right lines :) His blooming parents are hideous though. They have both separately lied to me about various things regarding their son, and I understand loyalty and all that, but its me who has been left totally in the lurch and they have no flaming idea what I go through on a daily basis..... grrrr

On a separate note did anyone see x factor last night???? that Danyl!! my god he was amazing, I had goosebumps!

I am feeling a bit liked a caged animal at the moment.... I am having major urges to do something crazy..... I just want to let my hair down and do something completely unplanned and spontaneous..... not that I can with my beautiful boys!!! spontaneity kinda goes out the window when you have kids!! Has anyone seen the ads on TV for the V festival???? I just want to do something like that, go mad dancing in a field with some wicked music not caring about anything or anyone! hey ho! just feel abit groundhog day at times......

Just going to go back and re read the posts, I cant seem to get my head to remember anything at all at the moment!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

You are all so fab !! :) thank you to all of you for the kindness and support that you give me when I just find life abit hard.. each and every one of you are little stars that brighten up my life .. :)

I made a list today and seperated it into stuff to do like housework and packing and then did a beauty stuff one.. so I have started by painting my toes black cherry, exfoliated and slapped the body firming cream on.. that might be a bit late though.. ha ha phase two will be tomorrow.

Earlier today I had a txt from my neice and it said we are really looking forward to spending quality one to one time with you.. that summed it all up and I know I need to take a chill pill and get on with it.. I won't let you down my sunshine ladies.. :)

Sarah - glad to see your in better spirits. black cherry nail polish. that's sounds lovely. don't forget we want lots and lots of photo's please.
hope the pamper things are better you feel even better

That was lovely from your neice. have a fab time, relax, chill out and bring us all back a french millionaire.....lol

Vickie - good luck with your WI today

Claire - when's yours.. are you ok at the moment

All the other sunshine ladies. good luck if you have your WI too

Mel - welcome back ( i'm not sure when your back but it's got to be soon as I feel you've been away for ages.

Hello Paula - mine's in oooh: 2 hours!? I'm fine fanks matey; usually I can't wait for WI (usually the Friday before)as desperate to know how much I've lost as quite chuffed I've got through another week- this time I'm dreading it!!!! Got my Spirit & Destiny mag out last night as a bit of bed reading and there were some DragonCard Tarot thingies - so tried to meditate on my question of how can I be slim & successful; I was drawn to card which stated I should draw off all my experience and what I have learned to date; which simply made sense; so going to starve myself off all food (tee hee) and gonna try grit my teeth stick to the plan and get back on the loss wagon...just goes to show though you slip a bit and the food devil has you!

Also I've learnt that I haven't rectified any of my old ways and still need re-educating - cos when on self destruct I went to all the really bad foods again - I'm waffing again...!!!

I really think though if I hadn't this team's upport - I'd have given up a long long time ago!!! It's lonely whenyou've a lot of loss to make whilst others around you have't - nor a clue how tough it is for you.

JJ- Groundhog day - that made me laugh as what I thought this morning at 6.15am when making winkles' breakfasts. I am soooooo like you and crave some adventure!! I used to go to bike festivals/ weekends full of parties/ raves etc - I'd think nothing of going up to Tall Tress at Yarm for a night out - or Selby (which has been done) me andmates used to go alllll over!!!! And at a moments notice. I love my cherubs dearly and there is noooo way I'd want to go do that again - I haven't the energy!!! - nor £!!! But would love to have something different and more me to focus on/ my time!!! That's why this London trip is making me soooo jealous as want to be there!!! Hey and do you have peeps around you in your postion that seem to have it all????: I have: there is one girl I know whose baby is 6 weeks old - if that!: - she's gone on a full blown hen weekend - that is WEEKEND!!! How can they just leave their babies like that? ? I do not ever wish to be her (and part of me wonders if she's got PND) - but sometimes just an exciting guilt free fun night out would be just awesome!!

Well need a bath - and to get on; hope you allhave a successful start of the week - later alligators xxx

Well actually am quite pleased as I MAINTAINED!!! Yipeeee! Was ace seeing my CDC she is the best; she said after hearing of my dire week that I 'got away with it' this week and that most peeps wobble half way throough and also said if I want to if keep up good work she'll put me in for magazine piccie etc - obviously when I've lost alot more soooo that's an incentive!!!? PLUS it turns out I've lost inches all over too!! So am pleased I went after all!! LOL x

Hello ladies I missed you all!!!

Well done on all the fab weightlosses you're all fab.......now rub some of it off on me please! Was really good all week, then went to my mum's friday night, had a small amount of bolognese with some salad. Stuck to it Saturday morning (sarcastic woooooo) then made the HUGE mistake of weighing myself in Boots when we went shopping which said I'd put on 5lbs.....well that was it.....my brain said well and truly f**k it.....so I ate stuff I really can't mention, then went to a party and hit the trough then as well, followed by lunch at harvester on Sunday.....then after all that found out the reason I had 'put on 5lbs'.....yep, TOTM YET AGAIN!!!! That's the only thing I detest about this diet, it happens so damn often. So if I'd known it was because of that I wouldn't have binged (not that I should have done anyways) and I wouldn't have had to put off my WI for this week......GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR! Kick me up the arse folks......QUICK!!!

Love

Afternoon girlies :)
Claire well done on maintaining, hope you're baack on track now, you sound very positive!
Sorry your TOTM is with you again Suz :( You know what to do girly, get back to it!
I lost 5lbs today, very happy with that coz I've been doing 810 (and it means I lost a lb more than I wanted to on Sarah's challenge :bliss:
BUT I seen my GP today and she wants me to move up to 1000 plan :cry: I can see her reasoning and the logical part of my brain agrees with her but I'm devestated, I've been so happy with my losses, I'm starting to feel good about myself and now I feel a bit like I've had my security blanket snatched away......:eek: I'm not even excited about eating "properly" again. Urgh, dunno what's the matter with me, I'm not normally such a misery guts :rolleyes:
Claire and Jo - do it! Think of 1 random thing you want to achieve or do, give yourself a realistic time frame then go for it. It could be anything from a fab new hair do, a night out in a club, bungee jump, Open uni course... whatever your little hearts desire! My friend is 27 years old and has just been told she has aggressive cancer and she told me 3 months ago to put in some application forms for a course I wanted to do. I put it off but her diagnosis was the kick up the bum I needed and I posted them on Friday. Like E said to me "life's too short!"

Suzie - you should read my posts!! Sounds like you've been just like me - the final straw was when my 2 after requesting a hppy meal did not eat them; and went to sleep - guess who hates seeing food watsed??? So guess who ate it!? I lost 3 ins off my waist tho - so may happen to you too plus I think a bit of food helps push things through/along! so think that also helped me to maintain!? Good luck tho honey and hope you find the head zone agin too - I'm getting there...! x

Vickie my lovely- I don't understand why the doctor said that - is that because your hair was thinning? Remind me chicken? WELL DONe you clever clever girl for nearly losing half a stone! and on the 810 - you must be so proud of yourself...hey you know when you are on higher plans you can do more; excercise wise?? Good on you lass!xxx

Nah I didn't tell her about the hair loss. Remember the other week I was feeling funny and my blood pressure dropped really low? Well I've fainted twice in 6 weeks, my hormones are all over the place and I generally feel like crap. I thought I'd feel better doing 810 but GP says my blood sugar levels aren't regulated and sometimes you need a slow release energy boost and extra protein obviously doesn't give you that. I've done no exercise for 3 weeks now and (I honestly never dreamed I'd be saying this) I can't wait to get back to it! :eek: I'm really bothered about my losses slowing down but I think I know in my heart of hearts it's the right thing to do......:sigh:

Vickie well done sweetheart but don't be scared! I know what you mean though. I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better hun xxxx

Claire isn't it awful when you get into that way of thinking? There's no way jose that I've lost inches lol, I look like I've swallowed a football lol! TMI I know, but is anyone else finding that their's are a lot heavier/more painful since being on this diet? Maybe it's just my age....xxxx

Thanks Suz. Mine have always been heavy and painful, the only thing that's chsnged since CD is they now last 6/7 days, not 4/5 :rolleyes:

Mine come every 2/3 weeks now sigh. I crave salty stuff too. Not long til out London Baby! weekend.....must get back on track! Focus Suzie focus! xxxx

evening all, how are we all today?
congrats on the weigh ins.
ive managed to catch up on all the posts and made a mental note of my comments and guess what? mind gone blank.

louisa ive added you on face book and margie, im not sure which one you are??
please everyone add me, keeley throssell

i dont have any totm's because im on the contraceptive injection. not had a totm for about 5 years now.

well my little darling is busy terrorising our dog! poor little dog puts up with all sorts.

how good was x factor!!! i love it sooo much.

getting very excited for london now! so are we not going to watch a show? are we having a sight seeing day instead??

xxx

Hiyas Keeley love, yes I think so. More chance to have girly natters without being 'shushed' lol! Are we going to get t-shirts done? xxxx

Suzie & Vicky - my MTOTM are son random and more frequent and yes alot heavier - and longer!! The joys!!!! I used to be like Keely and on injection - it was a god send; but if wanting kiddiwinkles not such a good idea as take over a year to leave system....

Gonna try and tidy up - wonder how Sarah, Kim, Louisa, Polly, Mel JJ & Meganrose are doing???? IS THERE ANYBODY THEEEEEERE??? woooh! hee xxx

Back