The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

i dont mind about t shirts, i will go with everyone else and what they want to do.

yes i love it, that reminds me i need my injection this week. i dont think i will be having another kiddie!! my 5 year old and my dog are hard enough work lol

ive ordered a diesel fairy dust only sticker off e bay he he

Hiya :) lovely to see you suze :) dont fret about your weekend, its all damage that can be undone :) hope you enjoyed yourself. missed you x
Vickie, well done on your loss, that is brilliant considering you are on 810. Good going lovely one. and as for moving up the plans, your health is more important honey, and you will still get to your goal because thats why you are doing it, it just might take a few more weeks than expected. You'll be fab :)
Hiya Clairey love..... my mind has gone blank blank blank...... hope you are alright lovely :) lol I'm seriously like a goldfish at the mo!!!
Hi Keeley, hows ww going? did you see that last guy auditioning on x factor????? he was amazing!!! I actually auditioned last year... queued up for hours in the rain in London.... was such a fun day :)
Has Sarah gone on her holis yet????????? Wanted to say Happy Holidays to her..... hope its brilliant lovely :)
xxx
Hope everyone else is ok and well xxxxxxx

omg did you audition? did you get any yes's??

ww going well, i struggle to write down what i eat though and track!

Well ladies I took your advice and I am preened and pampered to the hilt.. fake tan, colour in my hair.. toes and nails painted.. exfoliated.. the list goes on!!!! my hamster sitter has been and I have given her the list of bits and bobs she needs to do for my furry friend.. oh I have never left this long!! :( I know I know I am soft !!! good job I don't have kiddies :eek:

Weighed myself today and I maintained this week which is fine, I have packed some products and I am trying to get into the zone :eek:

So my lovely lovely friends I hope you all have a great week I shall miss you all, I promise promise I will enjoy myself and when I get back its focus focus focus for me :)

Take care and see you all in a week (well you know what I mean) :character00238: :character00180: up up and away :airplane: xxxxx :D

p.s ok ok i've over done it on the smilies.. he he !!

p.p.s Temp today where I am going was........ 84 degrees and fine fine fine :)

BYEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lovely Sarah!!!! miss you already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad I caugh you before you went Sarah, have a GREAT time,
Love and focus vibes to everyone else, will miss you all, but will try to log in at the hotel,

For the first time ever, I have packed, cleaned the house, completed the ironing , emptied the fridge, sorted out the animals etc etc etc, with 24 hours to go.
Mu holiday starts tomorrow morning with manicure and pedicure.
Kim x

Evening all
Just home from work and what a day... bust busy busy

Sarah- have a fab hols

Well done of your losses today.

I'm happy to have t shirts for London, let's see what everyone else thinks

jj - tell us about your x factor experience.. how exciting

Sarah and Kim, enjoy your jollies!!!! Missing you both already! xxxx

x factor day was brilliant :) didnt get to meet any judges as in the first couple of auditions its just in front of a producer or someone similar that works on the show. We queued up in the rain from 5 in the morning and got into the o2 at 12, didnt get to sing till 5, and I got through the first round, and then didnt get through the 2nd :( dont know what they are missing out on :) I'll try again in the future though..... you never know unless you try :)

What did you sing hun? xxxx

Kim and Sarah have a fantabulous time!
Well done for getting through 1st round Jo, that's an achievement in itself!
As for T-shirts, I'll post a pic tomorrow of the ones I've done for the hen night and I can do them if ya's want :)

I sang dream a little dream by mama cass :) and then mustang sally..... I love singing I do :)

P.P.P.s Happy Hols Kim enjoy your pamper!! well that really is it now I am signing off :D BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sarah Kim - have a great time away and relax - We will all miss you both!

Megs - well done hunny on maintaining - after your being unwell this is a good thing - how are you feeling now?

I have my official weigh in tomorrow - not holding out much hope I have had a very very very very very bad day on the diet today - as long as I am 6lbs down I will be happy!

JJ - I am soooo wanting to hear about you xfactor experience - tell tell tell xxx

I dream of auditioning - if only I was good xx

missed all the posts above lol - Well done on getting through the first round xx

Ok Ok.. yes I really am going but I have half an hour before I head off to Bristol... so I thought I would have a nose... and see whats occurring before I go :)

well I'm packed and I have repacked twice!! been to the pet shop as my little fluffy decided he did not like the new honey sticks I bought him so had to get the old ones for him.. so all that is left are the plugs and lock windows.. clairey my new gadgeet is brill and the light came on last night at dusk.. it will be fab in the winter to come in with the light on..

i have had my cd products today so day 1 I am being good.. ha ha :D oh flip just remembered need to pack my tooth brush.. oh gawd :eek:

love and hugs to you all :D xxxxx

have a fab holiday sarah xxx

Back