The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Sarah - You are v welcome pink fairy poppet! Wish I'd gone in envelope with it - just think I could have been having a weeks hols in your house right now - and saved you £s with the hamster sitting!!! LOL! have a brill time - no actually I hope it rains and you don't get a tan cos I'm not going on any holiday this year!!!! ;oP

JJ - you DARK HORSE YOU! YOU MUST TRY AGAIN next year - or does the audience thing scare you - it would me!!!!

Vickie - can I have a t-shirt too honey - as so wanna do a Cilla Black Surprise Surprise!!! hee hee!!! (or at least if you could email me logo and I'll get it done on a shirt at this end!!!???) How are you doing sweetie pie? OK? OH how rude of me !!!!!!!!!- you said you'd come thro to me and I never replied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When are you and PPPPPPPPPPPPPP meeting again possum? I'll try join you!

Margie - Mum & Dad are now officially on England terra firma - but I've an invite for next year!!!! So we may just have to hava a sunshine meet in Douggie!! HEE!!

Keeley lovey - where have you been and how you doin?

Kim ?????????????? Are you peeping on here? Course not - you'll be too busy enjoying yourself!!???

Suzie woozie - how you getting on kidda & how did weekend go at your mum and dad's with mr alco-pop?!!! (;oP)

Just found out 2 friends who are of the pregnant variety - there is something defo in the water - and I'm defo buying in bottled ha ha ha!!!

Well I went to Mini Monsterz - indoor play area near Whitby (have car wil ltravel!)- twas fab as met up with lotsa lovely jubblies there who are all v nice indeedy and kids are pooped now - HURRAH!

Andy's on lates: - so I will be back on later unless otherwsie distracted!!!...I must clean out the fire...oh aren't you jealous of my thrilling lifestyle? heh - mum and dad back tomorrow - yipeeeeee!!!

Spoke to my sister last night who sounded just grand - so v pleased!!! Just my hubby to perk up now...ooo... er may leave that one bit longer!!! ha ha ha later dudettes xx

hi everyone doubt you missed meyesterday lol

hope your all well. andy popped round to cdc tonight to changed some packs and i was with him and told her i had had chicken lettuce and cucumber and thats it nothing else and she said right thats it no more and get back on track!

am i wrong in thinking that was a bit harsh? i just feel it was the right foods and if i was going to 'go off track' i would of made a better job at it!

i did it cause my mum was visiting so wanted to join in

Louisa - that is very harsh from your CDC as your allowed all that on ss+. it'll could havebeen well worse than that

Vickie - what are the t shirts like or have you posted a picture.
My train tickets came today so it's all official now. we're going to London

If people want me to do T-shirts Claire I can certainly do that. The ones I done for the hen night worked out about £6 each I think. That was for a vest or V neck with a big slogan on the back and then our names on the breast pocket bit. I need to get a pic to show ya's. It took me forever but they'll look great on the night when 30+ of us are wearing them :D
I designed my engagement ring (mark ii :rolleyes:) today (I lost my 1st one coz my fingers shrank lol) and it'll be ready next week. I am soooo excited. It's gold with a pink sapphire and diamonds. Do you know what else I done today? We went to an all you can eat Chinese place for lunch and I had a plate of salad and an apple. I feel very virtuous now hahaha! I was so worried about doing 1000 but it's going to be fine. I was already dealing with the head stuff before I started CD so I know I can do it!
Louisa how did your CDC say it? Maybe it's just she wants you to have the single focus sole source mentality?

Helllooooo peeps...X

Its been ages since i came on and read all ya posts and talked to you guys... i feel really bad about that so sorry... :wave_cry:

When i was on CD and i found this group it was my saving grace ... really it was. I would go to cheat during the day and then think no sunshine girls will know !!!!

I still have not gained any weight i currently weigh 16:2 which is fantastic... i eat regular and kind of follow weight watchers... eating habits are much better - do not feel the need to use food as a comforter... FAB :)
I do excercise, laugh, go out more and generally have a lot more fun... maybe this has replaced the food :D

Talk soon
Xxxxxx

Well heeeeelllooo missy sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see - so have you upedated yer ticker??????????????? Hee - well done and keep at it honey¬!

LouisaL - obv I was not there but I think she was trying to be cruel to be kind as they don't like you to eat as a rule - cos SS/SS+ is so hard to acheive & maintain; any chewing throws you right off (cos it's the chewing action you've missed & becomes addictive). But I'm a firm believer that you have to like your CDC/ they have to suit you and if you are not gel-ing so to speak; I would change if you feel you are not getting the support you'd like???? Hope I've helped (but again agree with others - well done on grazing on better foods; at least you're thinking about it - and remember there is no harm on just 'a one off' in having another shake one day or even halving a shake and having in effect 2 lots if it makes you feel any better/ less deprived???)

Vickie - you are SO on my wave length it's untrue - I'm a V neck girl and pref with collars - round neck (which you find all the time in plus size shops ie Evans) are so not complementary for a bigger person!!! PLus we voluptious types tend to have a cleavage we should flaunt whilst we still have it don't you think? Heh! Thank you for all your hardwork and effort in designing them - count me in babes xxx Hey are they white or black t-shirts?

Well I've been on the dog and bone allnight and gonna go to beddy byes xxx night chickens xxx

Evening Girlies

Well just a quick update before I shoot off - went to my CDC today after she was ill on Friday - the official loss is 7lbs and I have lost 4 1/2 inches off my waist - can you believe it - bloody fab woohooo (little dance) :D:D:D:D

I hope everyone is well - Meg where are you??

Louisa - very hard of CDC - stick with it though she is only thinking of you - dont take it personally xxx

Well done you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fantastic she must have been so pleased for you too! Well done love ! x

thanks claire xxxx i am soooo chuffed!!

Moonshine lovely to see you! You sound loads happier hun! Great that you're maintaining!
Well done Margie! :)
Here's a (rubbish) pic of Lyndsey's top, hers was white (to go with the tutu, veil and garter hahaha -she's gonna hate me!) Ours are all black which does stand out more IMO.
If you's want them done I can do them, I costed it out for 8 people and it worked out at £6 for just the back or £7.50 is for back and front. I think the tops go up to size 24.
I'll leave it up to you's what design etc.
I can do the writing in neon pink, yellow orange or green, sparkly pink, red, gold, blue or black and zebra or leopard print. The only thing is I have to order the flex as a bulk lot so they'd all have to be the same. Just let me know what ya's want to do, I'm not sure how much cheaper it would be to get them done in a shop?

Attachments

• DSC00741.JPG
    DSC00741.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC00742.JPG
    DSC00742.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 22
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! I like it !!!!

Well I personally would love either sunshiney themed colours (yelow/ red/gold) or in honour of Sarah the sparkly pink!!!!!! Are we having all the same colour??? as for size I'm wondering to be daring and say 16 or safe and say 18 (as what wearing now - top half)?!! EEEK! How exciting!!! Well done the Vickster the quick star!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah sparkly holographic gold on black would look good eh? The one I have for the hen night is an 18 so I'd get a 16 and pray really hard LMAO.
I'm chuffed to little pieces today, went to the gym (go me!) an then when I got home I weighed myself. I have got it into my head that now I'm eating carbs (tiny amount, but still...) I'm going to gain all my weight back :rolleyes: Sooo I weighed myself and have lost 2 more lbs since Monday :bliss: Which makes it just over 5 stone in 4 months! :eek: :D

5 stone+ in just 4 months????????????????

Vickie - you are fabulous - and just the inspiration I need!!!!! Thank you and big well dones to you!!!

Sparkly gold sounds good - see what the others say 9or will we look like an advert for Gala bimgo???!!!) tee hee!!!

later honey pies xxx

If it's inspiration you need look no further than Jo! She's amazing, she's been through so much but has still lost 6 stone in 4.5 months :eek: :worthy: :clap:

thanks guys i'm fine i guess i was just shocked at her response as it felt like i'd gone to her and said oh no i caved in and had pizza! lol

Vickie - OMG your doing amazing. well done you
I really like the t shirts but came and Claire I don't know what size to go for.
Well done for going to the gym and a great start to this week

I've lost 5lb this week which i'm really pleased with. I'm now 4lb off being half way on my journey.

how's everyone else

Wow Paula well done on your loss. Being almost halfway is a brilliant achievement, it's all downhill from then :)

Haha I just noticed that I have 4lbs to go to be halfway too (counting the 2lbs I'm down since Monday) :bliss:

Well done Paula - fab loss :) How great it must feel to think I am half way there gosh I can't even imagine thinking that lol

I hope everyone else is well - its so quiet without some of the girls - hope they are having a great time away x

Well doen you Paula!!!!! That is fantastic news - oooh I love happy days!!! Go girlfriends!!!!

Well mum and dad back - thank the lord - also cos it was raining and stunted for ideas on where to go - heee heee hee!!! Looked at piccies of IOM and Peel Castle etc - def gonna take up the offer of invite me thinks next year....

Oooh I wonder how Sarah and Kim are getting on - do we think they are sole sourcing ladies??? I think not! LOL - I wouldn't be!!! Am watching top 40 and hubby back in 5 so will have to go shortly...am getting back on track still - not perfect as had 3 biscuits in total today bit am getting there! Then the naughty peeps from Next sent me a catalogue!!! How dare they - well I told them I did - yes I told them I wanted 2 items and a bracelet!!! hee hee - have ordered a lurvely halter neck top that' muticoloured and black velvet boot cuts for the Yummy Mummy night out - so I reckon that is my next goal - 1 stone to lose before 24th Sept to attain this - if anyone wants to join me...?!

Love ya - later xxx

Back