The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

hello sweet, im fine thankyou, you? just chatting with mel on msn x

Thanks girls :)
How's Mel?
I can do T-shirts if ya want, if you're all using your own shirt will be about £4 each. I'll have a mess about with some designs tomorrow X

night megs xxx

vivkie, black t shirts with 'sunshine girls' in sunshiney glittery writing? xxxx

bugger left bath running night all xxxxxx

helllo
have been holed up in my house with my leg in the air and with my laptop in the shop! not on diet and feeling miserable with myself!will be back on diet by monday fingers and other things x'd
hope your all well have 100's of post's to catch up on x
hope the day brings beautiful things x

Morning Gilly!!!! Aw poor you - leg in air? May I ask why lovey? Hope you are OK - sending good vibes x

Suzie - yes love - we've to send top and £ to Vickie love - how is Mel - why is she not on here??????

Meganrose - hello!

Margie - hi!

- hope you have a good day everyone - well I'm off shortly to see/ meet our lovely Paula Polly PP!!! Eek - can't beleive she's up here!

Will chat later folks - love you all - BE GOOD! LOL! xxx

Vickie - sorry love - did I forget to say?: I LOOOOOVE your ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx (what thin fingers you have tooo!!!!)

Well I met the wonderful Paula and she's dead dead nice - she says she has a dongle (?!!!) and may check up on here at some point. It was just so nice - and funny weird reaaly - as first time met and we talked like we knew each other which is quite true really eh? Just quite bizaare in a good way! Hee - was great...am still getting back to you Vickster!

Well tis been raining and pouring... but managed a brisk hurricane filled 1hour walk !!!! What have you all been up to? x

Welcome back Gilly, good luck with the re-start hun.
Claire glad you and Paula had a nice time, hope she's enjoying her break.
As for my thin fingers - it's the only part of me that's thin! i don't know what's the matter with me I can't stop eating, not crap but just LOADS of the healthy stuff. WTF? I have no self control and really wish I was back on SS :(

Hey babe you are doing soooo well!!! And still losing????? It's GOOD you are splurging on the GOOD things and will get your met going and I beleive a bit of food helps 'pass' lots through now and again so better weightlosses!????

Gosh isn't it quiet on here at mo - Sarah Lou you back yet? Suuuuuzie? Megan? Margie? Kim? Paula? Anyone????? hee!

Just been reading another minimin's day of hurrah-ness of wearing a slinky size 16 dress...mmmmmm I'm dreaming of that day for me too! Must be fab feeling...!

Vicky love - when will you need the tops with £5 by? xxxx

Lol at getting things going - no more rabbit droppings for me LMAO. As for losing - I won't be this week! I've done absolutely no exercise since Monday either, I need a kick up the backside!
Mid Oct is fine for the tops. That gives you 5/6 weeks so you'll have a better idea of the size you'll be :) I'm going to buy a mouse for my other laptop today so will be able to mess about with the software and do a design. What about sunshine girls on the back as Suzie suggested and a cartoony pic of a sun on the front? I'm very open to idea's!

HELLO HELLO HELLO MY LOVELY LADIES

well you've guessed it I am back :(

the hol was fab.. sunshine and very warm, we had a gorgeous house that was so big it never felt like ten people where in it :) the highlight was being with my great nephew who is a joy and made me laugh so much.. he is so loving and just beams when he see's you. we took him for his first swim in a pool.. he had a complete swimsuit with a matching hat that blocks the sun.. he loved the water and looked so sweet.. I am totally in love with him :)

It was great to be able to drop you all a line while I was away.

I hope you all have been fine, is everyone busy as I noticed some of you had mentioned it had been quite.. come on ladies we need to push forward.. he he

well I am delighted to say that I made sensible choices and had a healthy meal every night apart from the last night when we had a very naughty french pud :D I did not drink red wine everyday and it has paid off as i have only gained 3 pounds.. that was just the pud I reckon as it was soooo sticky and naughty.. but gawd sooooo nice.

well today i had my first cd brekkie.. not quite choc au pan, but I must get back on track.. I know its going to be dire the next few days but i'm not going on holiday again being this big!

Need to put the washing machine on etc so back later.. i will let you know what I found when I got home regarding Alfie, he has been neglected by the pet sitter and I just need your advice on what to do for the best as I am seething :mad:

p.s. I met something when I was in France.. I went into the bathroom room on the second night, heard a thump and eeekkkk came face to face with a RAT..

the house is a converted barn and bakery and he must of found a way in.. I went downstairs and told the men of the family to be met with them being stupid and taking the pee.. I told them they were childish and flaunted off :) the following day one of them met Mr Rat :D:D they soon found the hole and sealed it up.. why are men so stupid when they are all together drinking :rolleyes:

catch you all later xxxx :)

Lovely to see you back Sarah, you must post some pics :) Hope Alfie is OK now you're home.
I'm half dead, went to the gym and they had a class on called Kill Bill. I dunno if Bill is still alive but it damn near killed me:character00264: I will NOT be doing that again in a hurry, I'm still shaking now!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi Vickie hope you have got your breath back! I have never heard of kill bill don't think I want too either, I hope your having a rest now. Love your ring sweetie, please let me know about the
t shirts honey.

Alfie is sort of ok he just keeps getting up and checking I am here. What happened was I payed 50 quid for a registered pet sitter to come in daily. I came home and the kitchen looked a tip, the floors were covered in mud all the way through. i then saw alfies cage. it had piles of old food. I left very specific instructions and showed her what to do. I never smell alfies cage, but his cage smelt like a zoo and it was really wet in one corner. None of us treats were used. He has lost weight and has been quite and timid. i was so angry :mad: I cried as he looked pitiful. I have not been able to contact her yet, this was total neglect and I am livid. what do you guys think ?

I'd be furious! They obviously haven't done what you paid them to do and they've left your flat in a mess! Poor alfie, hope he soon settles down now you're back to look after him.

hey all. i'm back

Well firstly- just hi Claire. it was so lovely to finally meet you yesterday as like you said, it felt like we've known each other others years and time just flew past so quickly

Vickie- Your ring is beautiful. I will try and get my t shirt and send you it within next couple of weeks.

Sarah- glad you've had a lovely time. you really deserve it

Suzie- how's you ? is Mel coming back to us

Hi everyone else. just trying to catch up

speak later

Back