The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

hiya Kim, good to have you back xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Jo, wish I could send you a hug. I think you should be able to hire hug-a-grams! Hope you feel better soon lovely X
If you want a T-shirt doing I'll need a top and £4-£5 off ya's. I'll PM you my addy and mobile number X

lol at eeeh :)

do you accept paypal? lol and thank you, what is it about bloody totm that makes me want to scoff???? blinking hormones grrrr

Sarah if you are around, have tried to catch up on your postings, are you ok? Sound like me thats why I haven't been around, I would sit still, but the room just went going round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you been back ro work, or is it tomorrow. anyway good luck, glad ou've got there, take care.

Haha it's a Northern thing lol. Anyway it's back now :confused:
I can accept PP or you can give me it in London, just whichever is easiest :)

ok thanks vic xxx

Sarah how you feeling honey????????? Hope you are ok lovely. I'll be here tomorrow night just to see how your first day back went. Big Huggles for you honey. You are fabtastic xxxxxxxxx

Did anyone see the X factor? I am LOVING Jamie Archer (yeah I know I said it the other week but I'm STILL loving him lol)

i watched, and although afroman is fab, I am actually in love with the Ollie bloke.... omg I so would!!!!!

he's in the over 25's group and wheres the hat, cheeky chappy essex boy :) i love my cheeky chappies :)

Ah yeah I think I know who you mean. I liked Danyl at his audition but didn't rate him at all tonight!

totally with you on that one vic, loved him at first. cant wait for next week! Its the high light of my weekend!

I know, I'm secretly glad I'm doing this diet and can't go out on Saturday nights LMAO

i know what you mean, I sit here with my salad not wanting a glass of vino at all!!! NOT!!!

LMAO and I bet you don't mind the 50 million Domino's adverts either? lol

omg, dont get me started on them.............. pizza is a major downfall of mine........ and everything that goes with it

mmmmmmmmmm bring on my cd shake!!!

Ooooh I still need to have another shake, I'm such a muppet, I only had 1 shake yesterday til Ian reminded me at 11PM! :rolleyes:

how can you forget!??? My day revolves around them!!!!!!!!!! that sounds bad doesnt it! just to justify myself, I plan my food around the boys food, so as I dont get tempted to pick at there stuff.... hmm dont think I got outta that one lol :)

Back