The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

No that doesn't sound bad, you need routine. I need a routine. I was in one, just need to focus.
On the plus side, I rang another CDC and start with her on the 19th, she seems lovely. She's a little Scottish woman and she lives in the next village, bonus!

Good glad you got that sorted out hon. I'm off to bed, my early rising boys will no doubt be jumping on my head before dawn, and I need my beauty sleep :)
love ya Vic.... I keep typing Vix instead of Vic.... subliminal messages coming through of you being a vixen methinks :)
xx

I get both so I wouldn't worry. Better than Tori! :rolleyes:
Night sweety, I'm off for a hot choc tetra and to watch Dirty Dancing :) Sweet dreams x

Just a very quick post tonight to say helloooo.. my big day tomo, so I'm trying to stay calm.. but I am anxious :eek: I had a terrible day health wise yesterday, I just hope I can do this.. I know I have no other choice.. sorry to be gloomy.. so i'm off to bed and I will be around tomo..

Suzie had a peak at your photo's.. I really must find a photo of me aged 17 :eek: i actually looked like that :D

Hi Kim, lovely to see you xx
Vickie the designs are lovely I like the sunhsine girls on tour one as well..

lots of love lovelies have a good day 2mo and thanks for all your best of luck wishes xx

Good Luck Sarah! I hope it all goes ok for you today honey. will be thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

getcha hands off - Ollie is MINE!!! heee xxx

Sarah - how did it go? x
Vickster - thanks for FB message and I'm here!!!! You must still be grinning- what is the secret please tell me????? That was phenomenal - well done toots - I lovethe 1st & 3rd piccie!!! You are good! x
Suzie - loving piccies and check out Lance aka Jon Bon Jovi LOL! x
MeganRose, PPPPPPPP, Keeley21, Margie, Louisa, H2LB & kimmiiiiii!!! Hello how are you doing? xxxx

Well thank F*** for the weight loss today is all I can say!!!: I've lost 4lbs so after 2lb gain last week it is actually 2lbs loss overall - but am at 17st2lb - so if I can shift just 3lbs this next week I'll be in the 16s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAY!

It's taken me a good 3 weeks to try and get over eating and get back on trackagain and as said before I'm clawing my way there and feeling happier so I defo am a sunshiney girl at mo!

Hubby on hol this week so hopefully will keep busy and do some activities to keep me off thinking of food and start drinking more water x

Love you all - my tribe are on the ceiling so must go!!! love youall honey pies - KIM: keep strong we can do this!!! x

Claire well done on your loss, I know how much you've struggled so you totally deserve it hun. I'm exactly a stone less than you, what say you we aim to be in the next stone down bracket for London? 17lbs challenge in 6 weeks? We can do it!
Enjoy DH's week off x

vickie honey - thankyou - have added your name to my mini loss thing- getting hassle from DH for being on here and not doing daughter's nappy (she must drink more than I do a day!!!) gotta go - PS can youconfirm for me 240lbs is 17st2lb???? x

Claireybell well done on weightloss hun!!! Nice one! That will keep you nice and focussed xxxx

Sarah sweetpea we're all itching to know how you got on today.....we'll be here waiting for you this evening......lol xxxx

Woke up with a banging headache so not going swimming today, got my WI at 2pm and really hoping I've done 4 or more pounds to get me into the 14's......I know I ate sweeties Saturday night but I did boogiewoogie (didn't my knees feel THAT on Sunday lolol) so I'm hoping. I know I'm still not drinking enough water though tut.....must focus on that!

Here's to a great Monday xxxxxxxxxx

Yeah Claire 240lbs is 17st 2 :) I am soooo up for this mini challenge and will be my motivation not to be too naughty at the free bar on my brothers wedding day LMAO. TBH if they hadn't paid an extortionate amount for what is tantamount to a £6.50 Sunday lunch I'd probably just be SSing so have no intention of being too "naughty"
Suzie hope your headache has eased. How did WI go?

Am now sat watching 'Dancing with the stars' on 109 Watch, Sky - new series! Quite sad aren't I? But I do like watching these things and just got caught up with Eastenders.....whose the mystery person??? I'm reckoning Amira!!!..?

Well we cycled round the block with kiddiwinkles in trailer (block being back lanes to next village and back with satanic hill in way!) we went to playpark,then Nana's and granny popped round before their bed- and am pooped! Wondering whether to brave mums & Toffs tomorrow after taking Louis to playgroup...should really make an effort and straighten my new blonde-ish hair but that's far too much efffffffffffort...

I must be approaching a period; Mum told me when she came round that she is going away on yet another cruise this year - to the Carribean - in November; I had to leave - so said was running winkle's bath when really I went upstairs and cried: a) cos I've not been on a proper holiday yet alone abroad for 9 years and b) cos I'll miss them for 2 weeks and kinda realise I rely on them as support more than I thought (not in palming kids off as I honestly don't but more for my sanity)...I don't know I just feel like I'm fighting everything at the mo. I sound such a selfish materialistic mare don't I? x

Aww Claire, God love ya I don't think there's anything worng with missing them, they sound like they're a big part of your life. Look on it as a positive thing - they're going away to re-charge so they can better help you and maybe when they're back they'll even have the terrible twosome for a weekend so you and the hubby can get away. Big ((hugs)) for you, hormones suck! My period was due today and hasn't deigned to arrive yet, grrr!
I was asked to join in with the development circle at church tonight, the only problem is going to be finding a babysitter for twins for the 1st 3 sessions :rolleyes: But MiL has offered to pay for tickets for me to see James van Praagh (Ghost Whisperer writer) and Tony Stockwell in Newcastle a fortnight today so I'm looking forward to that!

Hello lovelies.. I made it.. good grief!!!! it was only four hours and I was pooped!!! it feels such alot has changed so I am thinking to tackle it like a new job.. no one noticed I had lost weight :( and I had new clothes on..

my manager asked if they could use a pic of me in the newsletter to say I was back.. I said ok but only if you take a new one as i've lost weight!!!!! and the one you want to use I'm twenty odd pounds heavier!!! :mad:

I have a big worry at the mo and it might be why I have been abit quiet.. as you know I have changed diets and did well last week, no change this week.. I read your posts and I am excited for you all to see what your loosing then the green eyed monster sets in :jelous: and I get down that I can't do the cd diet.. I tried to give it a shot on saturday just to see and I had one of my funny turns and felt very faint again, it took me two hours to feel better.

I'm so looking forward to London but I also feel oh gawd what am I going to look like, those original feelings I had in January of how I look have crept back since starting a new plan.

I am sorry to be such a misery guts and I really do try to be jolly but sometimes it gets abit tough. It just seems no matter what I do I seem to be on a permanent diet.. :(

so how did the rest of the day pan out.. well something like this.. the man at the garage who was a complete pig last week has left! and he did not pass on I would be going there today to drop the car off for the paint job tomorrow.. so there I was yet again stood looking like a lemon.. that was the final straw!
they can blinkin stuff it.. and i told them so! :mad:

I'm off to see a man in the bodywork shop near where I work.. they are toyota approved so should be ok. please pleasee

well day 2 tomo then I have a rest day and then the inspectors are in work on Thursday.. so its a day of reading policies and procedures for me tomo.. sorry to jump around abit on my post but my brain is whizzing.. have a good day tomo one and all xx

Vickie - I love your motrher in law she is fabulous - gosh I'd love to join a circle like that..will defo look into it all next year...

Sarah - well done chicken in your new job LOL! Seriously you may breathe and slow down now - you've done hardest part/day. Calm down and get all your info now when it's 'allowed' to ask and be forgiven for it! It sounds like they are pleased to see you back, which is lovely; just make sure you do rest when it is rest time! And don't forget to say 'no' when work pressures start mounting you are allowed to say so with Occ H&W supporting you; just make sure you get enough help...sorry will stop being bossy britches of big sister here but am so worried you have a health set back with taking alot on at once - mwah - hey and don't get down with the weight loss, keep chipping away and try and be good and it'll come babes...you are 20 odd pounds lighter!!!! Imagine how you would have felt when on a downder if someone offered you THAT on a plate in January? ? You are doing sooo well and I won't hear any paronoia (?is that spelt right) talk from you on your looks honey - we love you for nutty Sarah Lou; size 48 or 8!!! Just promise me you will try your best to do what is best for you, every day; whatever comes your way ...look after YOU babes x

just realised some peeps may be doing the old logo look from the Happy Eater so will stop my preaching...off to bed soon tootles! Hope you all have a terrific Tuesday and I'm keeping the fat fairy here with me please! x

Sarah I echo everything Claire has said. Take it easy, do what you can and look after yourself. You're doing soooo well (and are already smaller than most of us!) despite the set backs, you're amazing!
Awww Claire I love her too, she took me shopping the other day (supposedly for my Birthday but I know I'll open my card on the day and pull out a load of notes :rolleyes:) and while I was in changing rooms took a load of bits to the till and bought them for me! :D
I have a really rumbly tumbly today :( and still no sign of my period, stupid hormones!

sarah hun, i feel the same because ive had a few weeks 'break' from my cd.
o well, were all family here! xxx
Vickie - thanks for the p.m, i will get t shirt sent off to you. would you like the cash in london or via paypal? xxx - thanks again xxx

well i will have to touch wood, but ive found ss'ing soooo much easier this time around!!
really easy as ive not even felt hungry

hope everyone is well

xxx

Lovely Claire, Vicki and Keeley.. I know I'm a nutter!! lol.. the problem with me is that if one thing goes ok I want everything to be ok.. and I'm abit like a puppy and I start to bound around.. my manager at work told me to put the breaks on today.. I think its the adrenalin kicking in as well, but come later on I am pooped!!

My rest day tomorrow so I hope I don't wake up to early :D catch up later xx

just a quick one for me, I am in a seriously bad mood! and dont really fancy spreading it about!!

Just wanted to say sarah, I am glad that your first day back went ok, and I love you, we all love you. It must be so hard to see everyone losing weight at a CD rate, but you will get there, just your journey is a wee bit different no less valid. you are amazing and such an inspiration to me. think you are fab, and I have one heck of a hug for you in November you wont know whats hit you xx

Love you all, I'll be back soon in a better mood hopefully!!!! nothing to worry about, just got the grumps
xxxxxxxxxxx

Back