The October BulgeBusters!!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Newbies Starting CD in October!

1238.gif

I was just wondering who are all the newbies starting their weight loss journey in October.

Post your name on this thread and introduce yourself.

It is a good way of meeting other newbies who are starting this month with you.

Love Mini xxx

Hi

Starting CD SS on Tuesday ( i did plan monday but.... well somethings come up lol )
Have been here and done this before allbeit on the DH forum - but this time i am so disgusted with my body and my appearance i have better drive.

Am starting at 12st and need to be 9st or just under.

((hugs)) slushy... you can do it! ((Hugs))

And oh my.. i'm realing from the fact it's now 1st Oct! :eek:

Newbies

Hi started on wednesday. 14 stone and wanna get down to 10,7 or even 10. My hubby starting on tuesday 3rd. He also needs to lose at least stone. Would love to wear slinky dress at christmas, instead of boring black pants and long top.

1. jojox

Last edited:
Hi

Starting CD SS on Tuesday ( i did plan monday but.... well somethings come up lol )
Have been here and done this before allbeit on the DH forum - but this time i am so disgusted with my body and my appearance i have better drive.

Am starting at 12st and need to be 9st or just under.

Morning Slushy,

My heart goes out to you Slushy as you are in a place so many of us find ourselves at some point with our weight.

I wish you success on your weight loss journey and be gentle with yourself, it is one day at a time.

You can do this....

Love Mini xxx

Hi started on wednesday. 14 stone and wanna get down to 10,7 or even 10. My hubby starting on tuesday 3rd. He also needs to lose at least stone. Would love to wear slinky dress at christmas, instead of boring black pants and long top.

1. jojox​

Morning jojox,

I am with you on wearing a slinky dress this Christmas and I mean it this time...I have promised myself I will be out shopping with my skinny friends and I will be doing the buying this year for the Christmas party dress.

It does help when your partner is doing it along with you.

My husband has come down a stone and half and is maintaing it very well now and as a family we have overhauled our thinking on what we buy and cook etc.

Here to a festival of good times at Christmas.

Love Mini xxx

Good luck to everyone starting in October, it's a good time to start to get a rew stone off before Christmas!!!

Keep posting your successes here!!

Hello

Hi All,

I started Cambridge Diet today - did LL orignially and lost 4 stone - but went off the wagon (drastically), and managed to put on five stone in a year:eek: :mad: .

My initial target is to get to 14 stone, and will take it from there. So far have a slight headache, but I know this will pass:)

Hi and welcome to all the October starters and restarters
We are aii on the sme journey some of us have a longer journey then others some are allready there but we are all here to support each other and we need that to get to out journeys end.
Looking forward to hearing how you are all doing Good luch to you all
{{{HUGS}}}

Hi............ starting CD today........... with 8.5stone to go........sigh

Hi Azlan,

I know it feels very over whelming when you start your weight loss journey and you feel you have a big mountain to climb, it best not to think of your weight in one big block, but divide it up into mini goals that are achieveable in the near future and this will motivate you on.

Love Mini xxx

Hi, I've started today...seems to be going ok so far...at least 6 stone to lose but I'm starting a diary later on on this site...so hopefully that will be my motivation to continue!

Hi Kazz,

Good for you for starting a diary as this will help you to keep your focus and it is a good record of your weight loss journey for you to look over and to see how you have progressed.

Also, it gives other members a place to call in and lend their support from time to time.

I find reading diaries inspirational as I feel I learn so much from them and it is wonderful to see the transformation that takes place over the weeks.

Love Mini xxx

Hi All,

I started Cambridge Diet today - did LL orignially and lost 4 stone - but went off the wagon (drastically), and managed to put on five stone in a year:eek: :mad: .

My initial target is to get to 14 stone, and will take it from there. So far have a slight headache, but I know this will pass:)

Hi Patsy,

You did very well the last time, 4 stone was fabulous...

Losing is one part of the diet journey, stabilization is the next and keeping it off is life long awareness.

We have some very inspirational members here who have kept the weight off for a year or more now and I feel we all can learn so much from them.

As Icemoose has said some people do a diet others do a journey.

Love Mini xxx

Check in whenever you feel like honey, and just wanted to wish all you October starters much luck! :D I'm with ya - another fresh day for me ;)

Back