The October BulgeBusters!!!

Hi I'm a newbie - I started last monday - today was my first weigh in and lost 10lbs!!! yes 10lbs! :D :D Welcome to other new starters - get past your first week and then it gets easier! (so I keep telling myself hehe)

hiya, just wondering how the other october starters are getting on...

Hi Kazz,

i'm doing OK - not gonna lie - really fancy something to eat - but not going to give in to temptation - am going to bed very soon, and will get ready to tackle another day:)

Oooooooooh, am I too late??

Starting CD this week - was going to be Monday but couldn't make my appointment. Really want to get going cos I feel like I've been cutting down for ages................

Hopefully starting on Thursday, I'm all geared up and ready to go.

Want to lose 3 stone by Christmas if possible (or New Year if not!!) but need to lose 6st 7lb altogether. Target of 9 stone (may be less don't know yet!) and a starting weight of 15stone 7lb eeeeeeeeeeek.:eek:

hi, moonin mama, I'm on day 3 now...sounds like you have a similar amount of weight to lose as me....I'd love to have dropped 3 stone by Christmas but am so not sure if I can!! I hope we all do really really well!!

moomin and kazz
i have had my day one delayed and am now starting CD SS tomorrow morning - also hoping to have shed 3 stone by Christmas or by my birthday ( jan 3 ) at the very latest

met up with friends i only see quarterly yesterday and the next time i see them will be jan 8th 2007. Am detertmined that ill be able to wear something glam when we meet next time.

Ill be starting a diary thread tomorrow - lets all support one another and get into skinny diva mode for 2007!!

hi slushy, my birthday is Jan 23rd and I would like to have at least 3.5 stone gone by then...like you, I have friends & family I hardly see so hope to be much littler next time I see them, which will be at Christmas! I'm on day 3 now, so I reckon if I can get through the next few days and then get a nice loss on Sunday (my own weigh in day) I'll be able to keep going!! Best of luck tomorrow....water water water and more water!!

Hello and welcome to all you starters and restarters, this is a fab site and will really help you on your journeys.

Well done for taking the first step and post on here as much as you like, I really find it helps.

We are all here at all stages of weight loss and maintenence and there is always someone to help out if you need it.

Love to all x

Hi all

Im nuts, not literally - but then it probably helps eh!

I did LL last year but gave up with a stone to go - I got down to 12stone (im 5ft 7) and I thought I'd be fine getting the rest off on my own - OH NO I WASN'T!

Im now right back where I started this time last year, except tomorrow im meeting a new boss and im meeting him fat which really p's me off. First impressions and all that.

Hey ho - He'll really have an image in his head as he sponsored me for the GSR today - he'll be thinking im all slim and fit and will he get a shock tomorrow hahhhahaahh.

Anyway I digress (i do this alot sorry!).

I would like to get back to 12stone as a first goal so 3 stone to lose intially. Then I'll set another goal.

Actually my first goal should be to just stick at it for 1 week as I always give in after 4 days.

I MUST I MUST I MUST get back on this!

HELLO TO ALL THE OTHER NEWBIES!!!

Nutsxxx

theres a few of us starting around the same time , nuts

you can do it

ive just been in tears - took pics of myself nude - for my eyes only - lol - so that i only have to look at them to know WHY i HAVE to succeed in getting the weight off this time

dont worry - i have taken clothes ON pics for my before and after pics - wont be inflicting anything too horrendous on you all : )

Hi slushy, nuts, kazz and all!!!!!!!!!

Lot of birthdays round January, mine's the 20th. Gonna be 45 but don't believe it really.

See how we all do before we blow it on a biiiiiig birthday bash (only kidding):D

3st will be a doddle - WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi jojox...5lbs loss is better than 5lb gain!! well done!! the annoying thing for you may be blokes seem to lose weight quicker, whats that all about?! ...but at least the two of you can enjoy losing weight together and support each other!

Day 1 today

Hi there, :) I started CD today. I have already drunk over 3 litres and found that black coffee isn't too bad. On the other side - had a bit of a disaster trying to make crisps with the chilli soup paste (rather soggy!). Oh....my new best friend is the loo :eek: I have lost count how many times I have been today!! Felt really hungry when I was making the kids tea earlier - my husband came in from work to a rather grumpy me....oops... Head feels a bit wooly and I am still hungry - so I thought I would say hi to you guys to take my mind off it. I seem to have been thinking about food all day - any one else had the same?

hi dorset dumpling. I went skiing last jan.Unfortunately I,d piled weight on over xmas. So it was a nightmare.with all extra layer,s of clothes, and the weight of my boots,ski,poles etc. Keep motivated,and you,ll be gliding down those slopes with style. ps I,m only person who piles on weight when skiing1!!!!!!!!
JOJOX

Hi to all the October starters, I started on sept 28th, so only a few days ahead of you all, so I'll just hang out here with you.

Back