The official "how was your day" thread!

hannata

I can haz cake?
A nice general wee topic to tell us how your day was, dieting wise or not. I find floating through peoples diaries a bit confusing and i'm not really getting to know too many people here! So I thought this would be a good way to start :)

Today I had a strange day. I had braces in about a week ago. Kept thinking there was something stuck in my teeth, but its actually one of my teeth twisting into place with the force of the braces... really freaking me out.. ha ha!

I'm tucking into some waffles and fish fingers for dinner nom nom nom :)

Eurgh, that made me feel quite ill reading ur post hannata!! Dont fancy my dinner now lol....

Hi Im Rachel btw, and my day has been a mixture of cleaning the house, window shopping and screaming at the kids!! . My old man works 7 days a week, and i need a break.
Other than that, my diets going really good today.....

Hi im Sarah, today i spent my day cleaning and ironing (i dont own a house i live with my parents but do house work for them at weekends)

i work 5 days a week sometimes 6

my diet today has been pretty good....just about to have a weight watchers caramel crunch for dessert mmm :)

What a good idea - nice one Hannata :)

I went out for a curry last night for my daughter's birthday - first visit to a curry house in a year! Unfortunately my meal wasn't nice :( but I've cc'd it as accurately as I can and I didn't let going over my cals get me down today :)

So I've had some scrummy on plan food today, done lots of washing and housework and tonight I'm going to chill out with a nice glass of wine cos I've got 400 odd cals left - Woo hoo!

What a good idea - nice one Hannata :)

I went out for a curry last night for my daughter's birthday - first visit to a curry house in a year! Unfortunately my meal wasn't nice :( but I've cc'd it as accurately as I can and I didn't let going over my cals get me down today :)

So I've had some scrummy on plan food today, done lots of washing and housework and tonight I'm going to chill out with a nice glass of wine cos I've got 400 odd cals left - Woo hoo!

If you have your weight loss set to 1lb a week, it would take a MASSIVE 7000 calories over to put on a pound. Really makes you think! Going over by a few hundred calories is fine :) It is a shame you didn't enjoy it though, that REALLY bugs me.... you spend the money AND the calories on it and its not that nice!!

I've just acquired a piece of my sisters chocolate swiss roll, 160 calories, has put me over by 50 calories lol :p

hannata said:
If you have your weight loss set to 1lb a week, it would take a MASSIVE 7000 calories over to put on a pound. Really makes you think! Going over by a few hundred calories is fine :) It is a shame you didn't enjoy it though, that REALLY bugs me.... you spend the money AND the calories on it and its not that nice!!

I've just acquired a piece of my sisters chocolate swiss roll, 160 calories, has put me over by 50 calories lol :p

It was supposed to be a jalfrezi but was more like a vindaloo and not a pepper in sight ... Grrr!

I'm the Plateau Queen, lol - only lost 1lb since Oct! So I've transferred to CC, learnt that I wasn't eating enough so I have now set myself a 1400 cals daily allowance :)

hannata said:
Oh were you on sw too, so was I and I kept plateauing too... I just did red and green, lived on my HE's for lunch and breakfast, and a green/red meal in the evening. Was eating next to nothing compared to what I can eat on cc, so I switched back =P

So how much did you lose on SW and how much have you lost on CC?

So how much did you lose on SW and how much have you lost on CC?

did sw for about 8 weeks... (over christmas 2011)

On my first week I lost 6lb, then lots of sts, and a gain of 1.5 and 4.5 over christmas, so averaged 0!

On cc I've lost a consistent 4lb, 3.5lb, and 1.5lbs. You just can't beat going back to the good old calorie

Hi, i'm Lesley. My days been good, been busy painting the kids room with a 2inch paintbrush after the roller packed in after 5 mins of use, grr! So hopefully i've burned a fair few cals because i've ate like a pig today haha. x

Hi I'm Becca, hoping to lose a stone for my wedding in September! Did slimming world last year when I quit smoking And lost a stone but have put it all back on in last few months. Can't seem to stick to slimming world t the mo so decided to try calorie counting instead. This is week 1 and 1st weigh in is thurs. I have also given up chocolate for lent! Today I did my food shopping at asda for a change and got some low cal options! I have followed plan today and have about 200 cals left so may treat myself to a pink and white later ? if anyone wants to add me on mfp my username is same as on here
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMinsuh

Last edited:
Today i've done three lots of ten minute stints on exercise bike so burned 300cals i finished off the packet of french fancies so i have no more temptation hiding in the cupboard :)

Ooooh today I've been doing some pottering around the house. Bathing all the kids (for the two boys this is a major event haha) doing homework and some grocery shopping after lunch we went to a local nature reserve to do a healthy heart walk and then a twilight drive round deer spotting :) its been an interesting day!!! My eldest son has been writing books all weekend so we've all had to sit round and listen to his stories before bed!!!

Good idea for a thread Hannata :)

Today has been ok, over the last week I was over my weekly limit by like 600 calories (over ate on tuesday and friday) but have clawed it back over this weekend :)

Also did a preliminary weigh in (just for fun, you know ;) ) and was 13st7.5.. It might all be water weight that I lost so haven't logged it, but I'm gonna remember it ^.^

Also trying to take better care of myself (had kind of given up, wearing the same shapeless clothes all the time, my eyebrows were a state etc,) and that's going well ^.^

Ali - I know how horrible that is, I've started stopping to eat things if they're not worth the calories, whereas before I'd polish them off to avoid waste. Sure it won't affect your losses though :)

Had a great day, woke up late after a good night out. Went to mk and helped my bf suit shop and got him a lurvely blue one for his birthday, just like the on david tennant (his hero) wore in his dr who days. Then we went to see family, and then had sausage and mash with my mum when we got back.

I did have waffles and dream topping for dessert though :S oops over my calories again. Will have to work extra hard at curves this week!!

Ouch Hannata. I sympathise as i'm at the dentist tomorrow to get a filling replaced that fell out on Thursday. Eek!
Weigh in this morning and STS :( boo! Have to work harder! x

Ok day so far, managed a run this morning and then 45 mins of cardio blast. Feel a bit weary now, still got to go and do food shopping yet:(

Congrats for fitting into the 8's Rae!

I weighed in this morning and was still 13 stone 7.75 :D Yay! and managed 30 minutes on the cross trainer at 161 (could have lasted longer but lost feeling in my feet o.o )

Back