The official "how was your day" thread!

Good day today stayed within calorie limit and went to gym after work and burned 730 calories!

I'm going to do my measurements tonight a well!

?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a fab day, I am off work for a few days and I went with my mother inlaw to a leisure suite where she is a member, we went swimming, had a sauna, jacuzzi and finished off with a coffee.
It was lush the ladies changing room was lovelyn and so clean.
I came home and found out that my hubbie is going to be working away the rest of the week, he used to work away many years ago but not since we have had the children.
So now I've got to go back to work early so I only work in between school hours.
But hey ho at least it's work

I had a tub of haagen dazs last night lol...

But it doesnt really bother me too much. I give myself a lot lower as a general day to day calorie allowance (1300, think my daily is like 1800) and I can have my spike day (double cals) plus a few extra calories here and there spread out through the week.

I've had a rubbish day so far :( went to the dentist expecting to get my tooth refilled after my filling fell out on Thursday only to get root treatment (without an injection! Eek) and anti biotics because there's a small infection too! And now i'm in so much pain i want to rip my jaw off haha. Least it's looking like a good day for the waistline :D x

Ive had a nice day so far. My nan and grandad brought my eldest daughter (12 yo) a tricycle, she has special needs and can't ride a normal bike. I would never have been able to afford to buy her one. The look on her face when she got home from school was absolutely priceless, she was besides herself!! I almost sobbed my heart out. So that has made my day today.

I'm trying my first spinning class later, think I may have bitten off more than I can chew lol

Rachel :) said:
Ive had a nice day so far. My nan and grandad brought my eldest daughter (12 yo) a tricycle, she has special needs and can't ride a normal bike. I would never have been able to afford to buy her one. The look on her face when she got home from school was absolutely priceless, she was besides herself!! I almost sobbed my heart out. So that has made my day today.

I'm trying my first spinning class later, think I may have bitten off more than I can chew lol

That's an amazing day!!! :) :)

Had my hair done and stayed within calorie goal! Had a cheeky weigh of myself this morning and I haven't lost anything so far! Bit disappointed as really stuck to diet and have been to the gym as well! Official weigh day is thurs so hoping to have lost at least a lb by then :)

Had my hair done and stayed within calorie goal! Had a cheeky weigh of myself this morning and I haven't lost anything so far! Bit disappointed as really stuck to diet and have been to the gym as well! Official weigh day is thurs so hoping to have lost at least a lb by then :)

It might have been all water weight though,
My OH said that every litre of water you drink is a kilo (why I weigh myself first thing in the morning).

Good luck on your weigh in though!

I am having lean lasagne for dinner, only 338 calories per portion ^.^

aw that made me feel all nice inside, bless you :) Spinning is fun! Just beware of the sore women bits afterwards!!! :p

hannata said:
aw that made me feel all nice inside, bless you :) Spinning is fun! Just beware of the sore women bits afterwards!!! :p

PMSL it's like the aftermath of childbirth. Never ever going again!!!!! Sticking to swimming as I quite like having the ability to walk normally .......

Hope you get your loss :D

Good luck with weigh in

I have been at the gym Most of the evening and been trying to be 100% doing this clean eating - thank god I'm off Uni and work lol - no distractions. Xx

They are blinking sore believe me!!! At one point in the spinning class I tried to sneak my towel over the seat but it kept slipping off. My lady bits are soooo sore lol

It was a great class though x

PMSL it's like the aftermath of childbirth. Never ever going again!!!!! Sticking to swimming as I quite like having the ability to walk normally .......

Hahaha I have to agree!

Didn't have time to weigh in this morning was running late for work! Am going to move my weigh in day to a Friday so fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Good luck for tomorrow x

Had a rubbish afternoon, had a good workout from 12-2.30, then went to meet my OH who had my post - have been expecting a letter from student finance which will allow me to FINALLY get my loan - instead I got a letter from the university threatening to kick me out if I don't pay. Luckily just have to fill in yet MORE forms and get an extension, but they've ruined my day :(
+ I still haven't got the letter from SF Grrrr >.<
Was so tempted to angry binge eat, but instead got some velvet crunch and a pack of freddos, I will stick to this diet!

Back