the old dp plan was based on calories and sat fat, there were no fibre right???

pixar

has to be done this year
the old dp plan it was based on calories and sat fat, there were no fibre right? I just came across the old points calculator online, the online version and it mentioned calories, sat fat and fibre, Im sure fibre wasn't in the equation, it was just cal and sat fat??

Correct :)

thanks xxx

Fibre is inc. in the American version, that's why some online points calc's have it :)

Last edited:
phew i got scared when i saw fibre, i was like hang on wasn't it just calorie and sat fat:) now it makes sense, thanks for pointing this out x

I did exactly the same thing, panicked for about 30mins that I'd screwed up my week & then Googled it & found that out lol!

lol:) omg thats awfull, thats the problem when u hear something else we u panic and think we are doing it wrong, but the good thing with these forums are if somethings bugging u or u think u are on the wrong track, before ruining it u can ask some on here... thats what i did, i was like ***t was I meant to add fibre in as well because I don't remember adding fibre when I 1st joined 4 years ago but then i thought maybe they changed it, but starlight said that it was just cal and sat fat and now that u mentioned it was the usa version so now I'm like phewww:)

Back