ProPoints THE OLD TIMERS

Oh my days.... Was due TOTM yesterday. Haven't"been" in days, ate out 3 times this week AND had Chinese takeaway. All food was counted n tracked n tried to make good choices)
My weigh in this morning showed....,,,........... -4LBS
If I could I'd b doing cartwheels right now!!!

BoS83 said:
WI this morning..... Down 1lb.... Woohoo... Finally made it back to below my 9.12 stalemate! Down to 9.11!! :)

Very much aiming for another 1lb down nxt week! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STS this week - I'm ok with that though :)

I'd be happy with 0.5lb down this week.
It was first time in a long time that I've gotten below 9.12 so I'm not gona expect it to be easy...
So I'd be happy with 9st 10.5 :)

I know I should be pleased that I am losing 1lb a week, I just feel I deserve more for the commitment I have shown ......even with a Wethersppon breakfast at 25pp:mad:

I know I should be pleased that I am losing 1lb a week, I just feel I deserve more for the commitment I have shown ......even with a Wethersppon breakfast at 25pp:mad:

Hey...
You really should be proud of a steady loss. It means it's prob more likely it will stay off when it's slow but steady.
But if u really think you deserve more then maybe look at the types of food you're eating?
Sorry hon-don't wana comment too much when I don't know the details.. :) x

Scoobysue don't fret. Bet it'll show next week. I i only lost half last week n felt u deserved more but then 4 this week. So I think half this weeks was part of last weeks but it didn't sho then for one reason r other...

Not so bad with all you have going on

Was expecting far worse so am quite pleases. Back at work Monday do back to routine. Not worried about spiralling out of control coz I've 1 hand firmly holding it :)

Back