ProPoints THE OLD TIMERS

Was expecting far worse so am quite pleases. Back at work Monday do back to routine. Not worried about spiralling out of control coz I've 1 hand firmly holding it :)

Thats good that you feel confident. You'll definately have that off before Christmas. And its definately easier when you are in routine

Thats good that you feel confident. You'll definately have that off before Christmas. And its definately easier when you are in routine

Yea I knew I'd have a gain so it didn't knock me at all. I kno once I've shopped n get back to my routine ill b grand.
N over Christmas ill b well settled so the presses n fridge will b stocked with "good" food so ill b grand :)
Not saying I won't gain r ill b an angel, but i won't go mad

Yea I knew I'd have a gain so it didn't knock me at all. I kno once I've shopped n get back to my routine ill b grand.
N over Christmas ill b well settled so the presses n fridge will b stocked with "good" food so ill b grand :)
Not saying I won't gain r ill b an angel, but i won't go mad

I'm gonna try my hardest to be good till Christmas eve, then I'll probably just take some time off and enjoy Christmas treats and time out.
I've no doubt that you'll be well in control. Once you get settled into your own house you'll be flying

I weighed in at 10st 13 this morning so STS for me (bear in mind at ww on tuesday evening I weighed in at 11st 6lb! But morning and evening weigh-ins can see me fluctuate 3lb) :D

Ya there's always a big difference. STS is good tho. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I gained 1.5lb. Am good with that coz was expecting more...

Aw pants. :-(
But ya, without the routine it's hard. Next week it will be gone! :)

Nearly forgot all about it Frances lol. I lost 2lb on Tuesday evenings ww class, but when I weighed this morning I'm showing a sts as last Friday, so don't know whats going on with that. Anyway I'm being 100% this week and 100% up to Friday next week then I'm off for Christmas lol

How you feeling for it?

Nearly forgot all about it Frances lol. I lost 2lb on Tuesday evenings ww class, but when I weighed this morning I'm showing a sts as last Friday, so don't know whats going on with that. Anyway I'm being 100% this week and 100% up to Friday next week then I'm off for Christmas lol

How you feeling for it?
Not too great TBH.. My eating hasn't been great this week.. Literally eating on the go the whole time.. One day I'd Subway for dinner.. Another I'd a bacon n philly bagel.. I think am having allot of bread products n not enough veg.. or fruit for that matter.. So altho I haven't been over in PP's all week, and been doing allot of cleaning and lifting and moving of boxes, bags, furniture etc I think my food choices may hinder a loss.. prob even give a gain i'd say.. But as I said when we started this thread as long as I dont go over what I was when I started here til New Year i'll be pleased... So that 4 lb loss 2 weeks has given me leeway.. lol

OK so altho I asked for the rule of "no skipping weigh in" I'm gona hafta this week.. My scales was throwing out random numbers each time I stood on it.. Its a definite gain of min 2lb.. But don't have an accurate result so I won't record it.. I think my battery may need replacing which is allowed seen as I got the scales nearly 6 years ago and its the same battery.. Just sux that I didn't have a spare in so I could WI as scheduled.. I'll find out what battery is needed and get it with my big shop tomoro/Sunday..
Yay.. My first proper shop for my very own house :D :D :D Never been so excited to be food shopping before ha

Unfortunately I didn't weigh today as I was in hospital from 1am and just home now. Not sure I want to divulge any more details just yet - let's just say I did something very silly...

I had a predicted STS this week.
Ok with it cos I wasn't tracking at all. So still 9st 10.5
Down 0.5lb for nxt week I hope. :)

OK so altho I asked for the rule of "no skipping weigh in" I'm gona hafta this week.. My scales was throwing out random numbers each time I stood on it.. Its a definite gain of min 2lb.. But don't have an accurate result so I won't record it.. I think my battery may need replacing which is allowed seen as I got the scales nearly 6 years ago and its the same battery.. Just sux that I didn't have a spare in so I could WI as scheduled.. I'll find out what battery is needed and get it with my big shop tomoro/Sunday..
Yay.. My first proper shop for my very own house :D :D :D Never been so excited to be food shopping before ha

Unfortunately I didn't weigh today as I was in hospital from 1am and just home now. Not sure I want to divulge any more details just yet - let's just say I did something very silly...

Frances I hate when u cant WI when u want! Aaargh!! :-(

Sarah-hope you're ok. Hugs. xx

Morning ladies.. Hope you're all well..
Weighed in this morning and after skipping last weeks coz my scales went a big do-lally... I'm up 2.2LB.. Am OK with that as had dinner out at lunch time yesterday and then had a McD's last night.. And had dinner out on Tuesday.. So all good :)
Good luck to you all for today :D

No im here!! I just bailed on weighing over Xmas!
Havnt actually weighed since 14th December...

9st 12 (so up 1.5lbs In 3weeks)

Happy enough with that and really think most of that was my before Xmas binge and not Xmas. Serves me right for not weighing in the fri before Xmas now cos now I'd know when I put it on.
Anyway-it's grand-I really didn't want to go back to 9.13 so I achieved that!

Back to it this week. At least 0.5lb down! :)

No im here!! I just bailed on weighing over Xmas!
Havnt actually weighed since 14th December...

9st 12 (so up 1.5lbs In 3weeks)

Happy enough with that and really think most of that was my before Xmas binge and not Xmas. Serves me right for not weighing in the fri before Xmas now cos now I'd know when I put it on.
Anyway-it's grand-I really didn't want to go back to 9.13 so I achieved that!

Back to it this week. At least 0.5lb down! :)

That's not a bad grain at all chic.. Especially as you've not weighed since mid December and we've had Christmas (and your pre-Christmas binge you mentioned) Good luck for the week ahead :) xx

I weighed in at 11st 3lb, couldn't tell you what I weighed before Christmas, I'll concentrate more on remembering lol. Its since I started back at class on Tuesdays I forget to weigh on Friday, but I'll remember from now on I PROMISE!!

So weigh-in 1 for me in 2013 - 11st 3lb - target = 10st 9lb

Back