ProPoints THE OLD TIMERS

Morning all.. So started the Slimming World plan last Saturday from home.. Was going it alone until I got to class on Tuesday.. So I'll have a minimins weigh in every Friday as usual.. And then a SW WI on Tuesdays (but Thursday next week as can't make the class), but I won't record that weigh in on here coz it'll just get too confusing for everyone (including me)
So I'll be going by my Minimins weigh in as the SW one is in the evening so i'll be heavier and I've been weighing in in the morning time for the last 2 years so....
Anyway.. First week weigh in result = -2.5LB :D

Good luck to you all :) xx

Morning peeps, I've WI at home this morning. My weight was 11 stone 1. My weight at WW was 11 stone 4 on Monday so that's a 3lb loss.

We'll see what happens Monday though.

My WI this morn was 9st 10.5 so I lost 1.5lbs which was what I gained over December.
Good number but I can do better.
Maybe not this week as I'm away for the weekend but I'd be happy with even 0.5lb this week. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Waow everyone is doing excellent.

I weighed in at ww class on Tuesday evening at 11st 10lb...weighed in at the same time this evening on my scales and they show 11st 6lb. So 4lb drop. We'll see if that holds now till Tuesday (also not recording it in my stats):D

Hey girls, sorry to say I'm hitting the head on weighing in on Friday, just till I've this stone off though. I find that my weight on a Friday evening is my lowest weight of the week so then my weigh-in on Tuesday at class be's really disappointing. I'm really just wanting to weigh-in once a week. I'll come back to this once I've reached target and am maintaining (I'm hoping 7 weeks max) and going it alone again. Sorry girls, I just don't want to de-motivate myself too much.

Good luck everyone xxx

I've had a sneaky 'unofficial' WI this morning and scales are showing 2lb off, my scales said 3lb off at home last Friday then 'official' WI Monday I had lost 2 1/2 so I'll be happy with a loss just hope I don't go off the rails at the weekend:)

Oh no, when u gonna be home?
Hopefully at some stage over the weekend.. But depends on when his brother can fit our new windows.. mainly the living room.. The others can be done whenever but we've just got that one boarded up at the minute so needs to be fitted before we can go back..

Hopefully at some stage over the weekend.. But depends on when his brother can fit our new windows.. mainly the living room.. The others can be done whenever but we've just got that one boarded up at the minute so needs to be fitted before we can go back..

I honestly still can't believe how lucky you were.

Morning all.. So weighed in this morning for my first Friday WI in three weeks.. Can't remember what I was when I last weighed in here.. So going by my Minimins stats... Which I'm sure is what it would have been as I update that on Friday only.. I've lost 2.5.. Now weighing at 168LBS... Will know properly again from next week as I've just updated my stats again should be accurate... :D

Morning all.. So weighed in this morning for my first Friday WI in three weeks.. Can't remember what I was when I last weighed in here.. So going by my Minimins stats... Which I'm sure is what it would have been as I update that on Friday only.. I've lost 2.5.. Now weighing at 168LBS... Will know properly again from next week as I've just updated my stats again should be accurate... :D

Woo hoo well done.

So I'm goin with WI of 9st 10.5. It's 1.5lb loss since last week and I'm back to my weight that I was before my rough couple of weeks. So happy with that as my end of January weight.
Onwards and downwards! :)

WI is showing a loss of 3lbs this morning, 10 stone 12lbs which is the lightest I've been on this weight loss journey. I'll still WI at WW on Monday though, I'm just going to try and be extra good this weekend which is always difficult.

I hav loss of 2.5 this morn. Down to 9st 8! Delighted. Possibly a little dehydrated. But I'm gona go with it.

Back