The only good thing about a stomach bug...

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Is that I lost 9.5lb last night! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I also got my 6st award but decided not to take it as I'm sure I will be putting a bit of weight back on this week once I start eating properly again. I've adjusted my ticker (couldn't resist!!!) but not changed my sticker yet til I get my award from class.

Still, wouldn't wish this bug on anyone. Grim stuff! On the mend though and feeling much better today.

OMG Stacey! That's unbelievable but at least you know that you may put some on next week - look at your ticker though, you have less than a stone to go!!! Wow, If you do put on I bet it will only be a pound or two?
Glad you are feeling better though, good luck for the week. xx

Poor Stacey, the bug must have been awful to lose that much weight with it. I hope you are feeling better now. Tracy x

I'm hoping it will be within 3lb if I do have a gain next week - that way I'll be able to keep my 6st award.

The bug was pretty dreadful. Yesterday I managed a bagel in the morning and then half a bowl of soup with some crackers about 12 hrs later and it felt like I ate a brick!

Amazing weight loss this week Hun!! Just wished that the circumstances were different for you. I you eat sensibly this week, you will see a sts or a marginal gain, but nothing major.
I really do hope that you feel better soon.

xxx

STACE! Lick a cup and send it me in the post so i can do that thing like Phoebe in Friends when Monical catches her cold and she loses her sexy phlegm! :D

PS: KIDDING!! natch!

Well done though, here's hoping you keep your 6 stone award. SIX STONE!!!

Thanks Mrs V, hope you're right! I'm planning on getting back on SW properly tomorrow. Today will be another soup & bagel day. Tomorrow and for a few days it will prob be green and just plain pasta or potatoes.

Vixxster - you're like my friend in class who was trying to french me last night! ;)

Heh, i'd kiss a girl for a 9.5lb weight loss in a week, bring it on! :p

Well done on the loss, hopefully any 'balancing out' won't deprive you of your 6 stone award next week. WOW 6 stone is just so amazing .....Well done you!

Kiss me...KISS ME!!!! LOL!

I hope you don't gain too much back...but more importantly that you are feeling better.

Ha ha - I just had this and I managed to lose 5lbs in 4 days. But, it al went back on as soon as I started eating again :cry:eek:h well.
Sending "kisses" to all those who would like this bug (but I don't recommend it!)

oohh how strange - I thought i had got my upset tummy from Egypt cos i got it on the wednesday night before we came home and and it is only sort of righting itself now - but a lot of the staff at sons school have got it !!
I fear my weigh in on wednesday !!

Sorry to hear you've been so unwell. Hope you're feeling better soon.
I've been lucky enough not to have had a tummy bug for over a year now ( I work in a school, so it's a hazard of the job!). Last time I had one... I managed to gain weight :eek:...only me!

Back