The passage of time - will you use it?

Thankyou for this its cheered me up and now doesnt feel as hard, will save this in my bookmarks so i can come and look back at it x

Rings very true. I have wasted the last two years of my life. I got married in August 2010 at 7 stone and all I've done since is eat and eat and eat - I'm now 13 stone ish. In Two years time I am going to be at my goal of 8 stone and maintaining. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

Hi Andy,

What a great post! I used to say the exact same thing, 'this year will be my year' and it never happened. since I was about 16 (nearly 10 years ago) that it what I used to say every year and i'm heavier now than I have ever been. I need to focus on what I want in life because the last 10 years have passed by like no tomorrow.
Thanks for your post it was very motivating! :)

Good luck bachey! It's time for my restart tomorrow - I had a big gain recently, so I'll have to come and read my own thread here for inspiration!

Im pretty young at19 years old but I have to say that whenever I don't follow a diet through by the date i wanted to accomplish my goal weight, when that date comes I remember and thing "damn! its gone soo quick I could have been .....weight by now i would look amazing blah blah blah" so when it comes to how long it will take for me to reach my goal it doesn't matter if its a year because i know that i rather reach my goal date being the weight i want to be than reach my goal date thinking "aaah I could have done it".
hoping to get to my goal by feb 2013

I am so glad that people are still finding this useful. I still do too, even tough I've changed my approach to health and weightloss. Good luck on feb 2013 brownsugar :)

I have just found this thread and I am so guilty of all the excuses. I only have a few lbs...stone maybe I would love but I keep faffing about losing and putting on same 5/6 lbs. What's the matter with me? Me is what's wrong and I need to stop being a sap and getting on with. Here goes!!

Brilliant and very very true, thanks for posting

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm still here. About to embark on slimming world. I've gained much of my weight back.

going to re-read my thread and see if I can remotivate myself!

Back