The Perfect Man Should.....

:eek: And the perfect woman should`nt ask daft questions, I.E does my bum look big in this? Why is there always football on the telly?? and so on and so forth:p

Har har har!! You men are SO funny!! :rolleyes:

The does my bum look big in this question - I have NEVER asked that in my life! Even when I was huge! :rolleyes:

Why is there always football on the telly? There never is in my house 'cos none of us watch it! :D

What about the stupid questions you blokes ask?
Was it as good for you as it was for me luv? :rolleyes:
Am I the best - ever? :rolleyes:
Is mine the biggest you've ever seen? :rolleyes:
Aren't I a good dancer? :rolleyes:
How much?!
Haven't you already got a pair of shoes/bag/dress like that in the wardrobe?
Do we HAVE to see a chick flick - again?

I'm sure you can add to this list of stupid questions hehehe! ;)

What about the stupid questions you blokes ask?
Was it as good for you as it was for me luv? :rolleyes:
Am I the best - ever? :rolleyes:
Is mine the biggest you've ever seen? :rolleyes:
Aren't I a good dancer? :rolleyes:
How much?!
Haven't you already got a pair of shoes/bag/dress like that in the wardrobe?
Do we HAVE to see a chick flick - again?

I'm sure you can add to this list of stupid questions hehehe! ;)

:D i have never asked the question was it good for you, i can tell by the look on her face when she has enjoyed herself.

as for am i the best ever?? er no never asked that one either.

I dont have a hang up about the size thing, no has complained so far.

I can dance, i used to do Ballet when i was younger and won several dance competitions in my teens, still got the trophys.

Which chick flick, Ghost, Grease, Bridget Jones, or anything with Patrick swayze in, my oh has got them all and i sit and watch them with her. So NER NER !!! :p

The perfect man
Unless i make him myself and add a remote control .. todo as i say then we've got perfect to perfection . :) I think i'm in for a few slaps from you men out there lol

:D i have never asked the question was it good for you, i can tell by the look on her face when she has enjoyed herself.

I can dance, i used to do Ballet when i was younger and won several dance competitions in my teens, still got the trophys.

Which chick flick, Ghost, Grease, Bridget Jones, or anything with Patrick swayze in, my oh has got them all and i sit and watch them with her. So NER NER !!! :p

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, perhaps we should ask Mrs G :D

I notice you 'forgot' the bit about the shoes/bag/dress Allan! Hmmm so you're not so perfect after all! :D:D:p

Think he's been given a long list of jobs to get done before wifey gets home from work lol! ;):D

:D No i am doing the jobs i need to get out of the way whilst the sun is shinning, i dont need to given tasks, i just get on with what needs sorting out, unlike you lot i have`nt got time for daytime TV, mind you i have got Rocky Balboa on DVD to watch, ( £7 in ASDA). but work first play later:D

Back