The Perfect Man Should.....

:D You will miss me when i`ve gone :D To Spain on friday for two whole weeks wehey :D

Hmm........... I'll miss you? Miss your stubborness, double entendres, big headedness, bad jokes, etc etc etc...........................we shall see. :p

It's more likely that YOU'LL miss US. ;):D

Hmm........... I'll miss you? Miss your stubborness, double entendres, big headedness, bad jokes, etc etc etc...........................we shall see. :p

It's more likely that YOU'LL miss US. ;):D

:D Err sitting on a sun lounger, drinking beer in the hot sunshine, or chatting on here?? NO CONTEST Spain wins :D

:D Err sitting on a sun lounger, drinking beer in the hot sunshine, or chatting on here?? NO CONTEST Spain wins :D

Sitting on a sweat covered sun lounger drinking warm beer. Ewww!:eek:

Chatting on here? Did you know that they have internet connections over in Spain now? Let's see how long it takes before you find a pc and log on eh?;):p

Sitting on a sweat covered sun lounger drinking warm beer. Ewww!:eek:

Chatting on here? Did you know that they have internet connections over in Spain now? Let's see how long it takes before you find a pc and log on eh?;):p

:D No the beer is always cold and the tempreture is hotter than here, i wont be playing on computers in the land of the sun fornication and fun, just having a good time for two weeks :D

:D Hot weather and sangria, loosens the old nicker elastic :D

I agree Carol

Infact my hubby is almost perfect except that he isn't james hetfield...lol :D

Aww your hubby looks lovely hun!

I bet James isn't perfect though! He looks good but I bet he's got some disgusting habits! :eek:

Even the perfect looking Johnny must have at least a few disgusting habits, like picking his nose in public or not washing his hands after a wee! :D:D

Aww your hubby looks lovely hun!

He is, to be honest if i had to make a choice (you see if james met me he'd want me.....lol) It'll be my hubby every time, he treats me like a :princess: & a real gentleman (& there's not many of them about these days...lol). We love eachother very much, my kids love he & he does them, that's what important!....

I bet James isn't perfect though! He looks good but I bet he's got some disgusting habits! :eek:

Oh so very true......ALCOHOL LOTS OF IT :eek:...not a habbit i'd approve of (ex-husband an alcoholic) I'm sure he'll have a list of disgusting habbits as long as his arms.

So james can stay my fantasy, i can make up this pretend perfect man in my mind!!......lol :D :D

Even the perfect looking Johnny must have at least a few disgusting habits, like picking his nose in public or not washing his hands after a wee! :D:D

The lovely Mr depp disgusting habbits :eek: surely not!?..;)

xxx

Us women want everything & why not!!!!!.....lol xxx

Aww that's what we all want isn't it? Someone who treats us like a princess and treasures us for who we are and not how big our boobs are!

It's nice that he's so close to your kids too, you don't get many dads who are close to their natural kids (talking from experience here! :mad:)

Saying that, I'd pick my pretend perfect man Johnny every time - I don't care if he does have disgusting habits, he'll do until a real one comes along lol!;):D

The Perfect Man should be......................perfect!! lol :D

:eek: And the perfect woman should`nt ask daft questions, I.E does my bum look big in this? Why is there always football on the telly?? and so on and so forth:p

Back