The Perfect Man Should.....

OMG Mrs D - i've only just seen this thread. I remember you threatening to set one up but somehow completely missed the darn thing.

I have to say if i were to make a list there will be several things about J that i wouldn't like. However as a whole package - wowsers!! yeah like you didn't already know lol lol.

I believe in keeping an open mind and judging everything holistically!! lol yeah right!

I know Karen, this thread started off as a jokey thread about the things I'd like a bloke to have personality wise etc. THEN Allan joined in! lol :D:D

Get a room? What are you insinuating? He's a happily married man who's completely under his Mrs' thumb - aren't you Allan? :p;):D

Hey Karen, if you just leave quietly no one will ever notice you interupted :D, thats what I plan to do lol

I know Karen, this thread started off as a jokey thread about the things I'd like a bloke to have personality wise etc. THEN Allan joined in! lol :D:D

Get a room? What are you insinuating? He's a happily married man who's completely under his Mrs' thumb - aren't you Allan? :p;):D

:D Sorry to disapoint, but i do not have a bald patch on my head or any other evidence of thumb prints about my person :D

And Karen and I don`t want to interrupt anything,;)
Two`s company, three`s a crowd and four

Well thats just an orgy lol :eek:

LOL Sarah - well we've well and truly gate crashed!!!!!

I'm off to bed any sec Mrs D so i'll leave you in peace! ha

Breathing :D

Under pensionable age :D

Have his own teeth :rolleyes:

Not wear a wig ;)

:D A perfect woman should have a body like Sophie howard, not mind football, like the odd drink or two, and S*#g when i fancy a bit :p

:D A perfect woman should have a body like Sophie howard, not mind football, like the odd drink or two, and S*#g when i fancy a bit :p

Sophie Howard? Never heard of her but my body is just as good as hers because I've worked hard at losing all this weight. :p
Football? No I don't mind football, so long as it's not on tv in my house! :p
Drink? Do bears cr@p in the woods? JD and coke please - make it a large one! ;)
S*#g when you fancy a bit? That's your wife's job not mine! :D

:D You will miss me when i`ve gone :D To Spain on friday for two whole weeks wehey :D

Back