The Ramblings of Katie85 - My LT Diary

You're not in Glasgow though! That said I love benetint!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

susieg77 said:
You're not in Glasgow though! That said I love benetint!

Haha I know hun, but there are girls up there too.... Benetint is awesome... Invented for an exotic dancer in San Francisco! Xxx

Last edited:
Oh its just a xmas break defo straight back on it in January. It's so annoying because I want to have xmas dinner and I also want to drink for new years so I have to stay off LT for the week in between which is really annoying because I really didn't want to be taking such a bit break
:( but im hoping that I will loss enough between now and xmas that when I come back in January I can loss any xmas weight and still get to goal by Feb. My goal is to just be a BMI of 25 that is my biggest wish!! x

If you are worried about the week break, could you not have just have the Xmas break and not the New Year?

I know it is a difficult decision for everyone and i know if you have the break you'll get back on it in January because we'll all help you :) xx

Katie a major double achievement for you! Well done on staying so focussed girl!
That Day 17 looming was playing on your mind and now you REALLY know you've conquered!
And giving yourself that talking-to at the supermarket was just what you needed to weigh up the pros and cons of giving in and going back to square one. You KNOW where you're going now and what's so possible to achieve with just a bit more time and effort. Oh hun, it's gonna be so worth it! And you can treat yourself to a make-up class to learn how to top it all off with a bit of glam! That's what I'm planning anyway as an at-goal prize!!
You're amazing hun! Have a great 100% weekend xx

Aww thank you Shivie .. lovely words :)

I am glad the 17th day is over and done with, and now feel i can really look to the overall goal.

A make up class would be much needed and something i'll defo look in to when at goal. I have decided i'm going to save all the money i would have spent on food and drink etc in a jar so i have a goal allowance to go wild lol.

Hope you have a fab 100% weekend too xx

Got weigh in this evening and really really don't want to go as dreading it because i don't feel like i've lost anything. Having one of those fat bloated feeling kinda of days lol.

Seem to have lost all motivation in myself :(

I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck xx

Hun don't worry the days when I feel like a whale are normally the ones where I lose most!! Haha! Xx

Got weigh in this evening and really really don't want to go as dreading it because i don't feel like i've lost anything. Having one of those fat bloated feeling kinda of days lol.

Seem to have lost all motivation in myself :(

It's ONLY a number don't forget! You drive yourself mad on this diet if you look at the scale readings in isolation. Have you taken some measurements you can compare the new you with? Have a read of the thread about NSVs ; there's some cracking motivational stuff on there and there's bound to be some that you can relate to, even in the early days. Whatever happens at the WI, be proud of the strength you've shown hun!

xx

C'mon now Katie, the scales are not the boss of you! Just go for it. You might be very pleasantly surprised hun. And even if not, you'll hit the ground running and attack the coming week with vigour.
Just read back over the beginning of your thread and get that motivation revving again.
Think of that hill up to work and where all this began for you. You can do it girl xxx

Hey Katie

Sorry to hear you have lost some motivation ! Listen to me do not quit yet believe me I had two meals yesterday because of my fainting I felt awful all day felt like a quitter and was really really sad! Its really not worth it. Sunday night I was saying when I got to goal and then yesterday everything just seemed so far away thats why I am back on LT today because I am not letting food control my life anymore even if that means a bit of fainting every now and again. This diet can change your life in such a short time so hang in there we can get through this! I know with weigh ins you have good weeks and not so good weeks you need to look at them in total x

Aww thank you guys ... really means a lot all the nice and supportive words.

I haven't had any internet access for the last two days and missed all your wonderful support.

I had weigh in and only went and lost 9lbs ... couldn't believe it, over the moon at that and have the biggest smile on my face, still even 3 days later. Motivation back alright :) xx

Katie85 said:
Aww thank you guys ... really means a lot all the nice and supportive words.

I haven't had any internet access for the last two days and missed all your wonderful support.

I had weigh in and only went and lost 9lbs ... couldn't believe it, over the moon at that and have the biggest smile on my face, still even 3 days later. Motivation back alright :) xx

Well done honey that's ace 9lbs! That first weigh in really does light a fire underneath you if you were in any doubt doesn't it! You're doing great keep it up it will soon be Christmas xxx

Hey Katie

Oh god you were worrying me there for a bit thought you were gone :( good to see you back on here :) 9lbs is bloody fantasic wow that will keep you going at least till next week :) thats 1lb short of 2 stone in 3 weeks :) you keep that up and you will be a skinny mini before you know it :) x

That's brill hun! See...what did I tell ya!!! Have a lovely weekend and keep up the great work. xx

2 stone in 3 weeks! Brill

Well done honey that's ace 9lbs! That first weigh in really does light a fire underneath you if you were in any doubt doesn't it! You're doing great keep it up it will soon be Christmas xxx

Thank you PP .. i was fine before the first and second weigh in but very nervous before this one, so glad i got a loss and to lose 9lbs was the best feeling ever :) x

Hey Katie

Oh god you were worrying me there for a bit thought you were gone :( good to see you back on here :) 9lbs is bloody fantasic wow that will keep you going at least till next week :) thats 1lb short of 2 stone in 3 weeks :) you keep that up and you will be a skinny mini before you know it :) x

Thank you. Oh i'm not going anywhere .. just was working away so had no internet access ... i have a long way to go but 27lbs in 3 weeks is sure some start lol :) .. how are you getting on? x

That's brill hun! See...what did I tell ya!!! Have a lovely weekend and keep up the great work. xx

You was very right Shivie lol .. thank you :) and i sure will keep it up as so motivated now. How are you getting on? x

2 stone in 3 weeks! Brill

Thank you .. and i'm a lb short of the 2 stone lol .. after the initial delight i thought oh another lb would have been awesome lol :) x

I have my first girls night out tonight since starting .. so nervous about just drinking water argghh because i know all the questions will come as none of them know!! Got my excuses ready lol so wish me luck.

My dad popped in this morning and started to give me a lecture as always about my weight and doing something about it etc and didn't even notice i'd lost 27lbs :( ... i felt like screaming it to him. Infact no one seems to have noticed x

I'm sure people have noticed Katie but a lot of people would feel rude pointing it out
I've got my first girls night out as well with friends I haven't seen for years. Feel soooo much better about it with a stone gone
Already told them all I'm on antibiotics for an infected tooth - thought it would be easier to get the lie out in Facebook rather than face to face lol

Katie...just sit there in quiet smuggness knowing your 27lbs! lighter honey ;)

I don't care if people don't notice ....I NOTICE ...the clothes I'm wearing are more fitted rather than baggy hiding clothes. I have a mother and grandmother who are ALWAYS on my case about how big I am and how unhealthy it is for me! Funny how they can notice how big I am but now I'm shrinking they aren't saying a thing! I've lost 29lbs so far on this diet and ...only last wednesday they said wow you can really see a difference now! I was wearing a skinny pair of jeans and a fitted top with a cardy over it ....but I had to dress to my size rather than to hide for people to notice and see how well I've actually done.

Not sure if I've made sense with this post ...but what I was trying to say is ...if you were wearing baggy stuff still hiding then people might not notice JUST how well you've actually done honey x x x keep going strong x x x

Hey Katie would you not of pointed out to your dad that you have lots 27lbs? I'd say that would of shut him up :) Dont worry hun people will start to notice soon enough I only got my first comment on Thursday from a girl in work but what matters the most is that I KNOW that I have lost weight and the feeling in my clothes is the best :) you will show everyone how well your are doing just give it time hun you will get there :) x

Katie...just sit there in quiet smuggness knowing your 27lbs! lighter honey ;)

I don't care if people don't notice ....I NOTICE ...the clothes I'm wearing are more fitted rather than baggy hiding clothes. I have a mother and grandmother who are ALWAYS on my case about how big I am and how unhealthy it is for me! Funny how they can notice how big I am but now I'm shrinking they aren't saying a thing! I've lost 29lbs so far on this diet and ...only last wednesday they said wow you can really see a difference now! I was wearing a skinny pair of jeans and a fitted top with a cardy over it ....but I had to dress to my size rather than to hide for people to notice and see how well I've actually done.

Not sure if I've made sense with this post ...but what I was trying to say is ...if you were wearing baggy stuff still hiding then people might not notice JUST how well you've actually done honey x x x keep going strong x x x

Thank you for those lovely words .. as always :)

I think we having so much to lose then it will take me losing more for people to notice i suppose. I defo can tell the difference like you can in the clothes but i am still wearing the same clothes as the day i started because they were tight to start with and now fit me right .. so the next size down is too small at the moment.

My family are always on at me to do something about my weight not just for my health but to be happy to but the ironic thing is, if i told them about doing this diet they'd still be on at me. So i'm going to let the shakes do the talking not me doing the talking about the shakes trying to justify them.

So pleased someone has noticed with you because i bet that made your day :) xx

Hey Katie would you not of pointed out to your dad that you have lots 27lbs? I'd say that would of shut him up :) Dont worry hun people will start to notice soon enough I only got my first comment on Thursday from a girl in work but what matters the most is that I KNOW that I have lost weight and the feeling in my clothes is the best :) you will show everyone how well your are doing just give it time hun you will get there :) x

I don't want to have to point it out i just want people to notice .. sounds mad i know lol.

Aww so pleased someone at work noticed for you ... massive confidence boost. It says a lot when work colleagues say something as they are the ones we see regular so usually the last to notice. Keep it up :) xx

Back