The really slow loss team!

Well done on the losses ladies! We're all getting there now :) xxx

Hi Tracy,

I'm a really slow loser as well. My loss tends to be sporadic so I may stick for ages and then lose some before sticking again. As my name indicates I tend to yoyo so I take off and put on weight periodically. I can get down to a reasonable weight but then my social life kicks in again and I gain. The only good thing is I find my top weight has a limit now, so I don't usually go above about 174lbs. My average is 168lbs and have a devil of a job to get below. I tend to lose half a stone and then gain it back. This time my aim is to lose a stone and then I can have a half a stone leeway if I go off plan. But eventually I hope to reduce half stones until I reach my main goal weight of around 147lbs. I hope we can all motivate each other here! Sally

Sorry to hear so many people have been poorly hope u feel better soon x well done for all the fab losses tho :)

ive got weigh in the morning but nervous as stumbled yesterday big time as was at my relatives and they said dont worry bout bringing any food as they would cook something for dinner at lunchtime and tea later that day so they know im on SW and what i cant have but they did a lamb roast with all the trimmings potatos cooked in fat, butter in the cabbage meat fat in the gravy, yorkshire tats and a massive pile of my old faverite cheesy potato gratin which as i wasnt expecting it i caved in straight away eek! Then later they brought tea in and usually they know i cant have white bread or cheese etc as i have also got to have my gall bladder removed soon so not supposed to have fatty food they gave me a plate of cheese in white bread sandwhich, mini pizza, mini quiche and then brought in a freshly baked cake argh! I literally sat eating it all even tho i should have said no thankyou it will make me ill and im trying to lose weight but no i just sat there paranoid at the fact that they must have known i shpuldnt be having it and are they wanting to actually make me ill lol

This happened recently with another relative as well and my sister keeps turning up to my house with a fry up to cook or tons of chocolate and shes stick thin it really frustrates me as to why they feel the need to not even think how its effecting me or the fact i was in hospital recently in loads of pain x

Why cant i just grow some balls and stand up for myself and have more will power to say no instead of panicking that im going to starve to death if i dont eat everything put in front of me lol

Feeling very confused and know im prob in for a gain and sat here in loads of pain too grrr my gallbladder not happy with me one bit!

Anyone else struggle with sabataging coming from people who are meant to love you? Xx

Sorry just realised everyones been so positive on here and then j go write a really negative post lol im not always negative just needed to vent lol xx :)

Hey teamnasher, don't worry, go ahead and vent! I think we have all been there and caved in sometimes. I have ibs and have loads of food I can't eat which can make meals out a pain to. I must admit that I have got to the point that I know it is not worth the pain the next day : or all week: to cave in, so I don't eat it, I just drink hot water or coffee or something. Don't worry about going over syns sometimes but do try not to eat things that make you ill. It's important you stay well.
I sit there not eating promising myself a snack when I get home, works for me!
X

Hi Teamnasher,
I find social pressures re food so hard. I guess the best thing is to enjoy the moment and go back on plan as soon as possible. Don't talk yourself out of focus, it will sort itself out eventually.

Woodland girl said:
Well folks about 6 weeks on judd and 7 lbs off :) at my new low of 9.12, never ever thought I would get here!!!!

Thanks for replying hun x and big well done for a fab loss! X

Well even after my bad day sunday i managed to lose 1lb this week so must tru hard this next week incase it comes and bites me lol :)

Good! We really need to keep an eye on the long game.

Aw well done :) teamnasher all those lbs add up, im re joining class on thursday not looking forward to seeing how much ive gained but if there can be less of me the following week id be really happy x

WI today & I've lost another 2lb!

When I had that huge gain in May I had a holiday target of losing 16lbs to get me to 10'12 & today I'm 10'6.5 so I've actually lost 21.5lbs, I'm super happy. Also my bmi is now 24.8, I've never been in the healthy catagory :)

I'm off to Egypt tomorrow for 10 days so it's given me a real confidence boost.

Well done all 'losers'. Thankfully I also lost 1lb this week.

maz8 said:
Aw well done :) teamnasher all those lbs add up, im re joining class on thursday not looking forward to seeing how much ive gained but if there can be less of me the following week id be really happy x

Have a great week hun :) x

yoyoer said:
Well done all 'losers'. Thankfully I also lost 1lb this week.

Yay well done on your loss :) have a good week x

I'm logging off now & will be in Egypt for 10 days from tomorrow so hope everyone gets on ok & has some good losses!! Look forward to catching up when I'm back. Bye all x

Back