The scales aren't moving

corinne_j

Morning! I'm just after a bit of reassurance really...I'm on week 3 and get weighed tomorrow. I usually hop on the scales every morning just to see the weight dropping off, however this week I don't seem to have lost any weight at all. I'm sticking to SS 100% and drinking at least 4l of water a day, it's not totm, what's happening ???:cry:

Corinne x

If you are sticking to it 100% the weight is moving. Have you measured yourself you will be losing inches.
Try not to hop on and off the scales as it does set off the mood for the day. Just weigh on your CDC's once a week.

They say one stone a month to look for , well you've done that in two weeks , so might be slowing down , but if you look at it a stone a month , you won't feel let down

Thanks everyone x

The sane part of my mind knows its physically impossible NOT to lose weight on so few calories, but it is nice stepping on the scales and seeing the weight come off almost daily.

I know that after 2 fantastic weeks losses it will slow down, my clothes are definitely feeling looser so I can tell the weight is coming off even if the scales aren't playing ball lol

Back