1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

The seaside syns?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Viixenx, 6 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Viixenx

Viixenx ~*Here I go again on my own*~

Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Hi all,

Im going to Great Yarmouth (yay) in a few weeks for a week, and was wondering what things are the worst/best to have?

Obviously I will be having fish but removing the batter, and having that with mushy peas.

I have a massive sweet tooth, and when i go to the seaside normally I get swayed by donuts/ice creams/milkshakes/candyfloss/sticks of rock/etc etc etc..

So i was wondering if it hasnt been done before to do a slimming world guide to seaside syns?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Five-By-Five

Five-By-Five feeling positive :)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I'm sure last mag said a standard stick of candy floss was 3.5 Syns :) dont forget a pickled egg at the chippy ;) love them! And I'd avoid donuts altogether :( it's a slippery slope unless u get a plain glazed one from tesco on the way think they aren't too bad for Syns x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.