ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

how long have you been doing ww hun xx

Hey! Not very long, I did SW before but found it doesn't fit well round my lifestyle so I swapped over xx

Hey! Not very long, I did SW before but found it doesn't fit well round my lifestyle so I swapped over xx

snap. I did sw buy right now it doesn't work. ...hoping ww will this time round xx

Wow that was a good deal! Ermm it was Sainsbury's smoky chorizo raviolini x

Ill have to look if there's a veggie one which is low, all the ones I've always looked at are stupidly high! X

I'm so annoyed today. My Mum doesn't know how to feed us at all and it's taking the piss now. There is literally no food in our house. I'm 20, my other sister is nearly 17 and then the little one is 8 so I don't understand how anyone can think it's ok to feed their kids on chips and frozen chicken products. As a student I don't have any money, I'm paying rent all over the summer when I'm not even living in my uni house (landlords are so greedy!) and I can't afford to buy myself anything :( won't be surprised at all if I don't hit my points target today.

25/26pp
Breakfast: iced coffee (2)
Lunch: green grapes (which had gone all old and manky), cucumber, half an orange pepper
Dinner: 3 egg (5) omelette in 1 tsp oil (1) with ham (2) and 18g cheese (2) with a new Dairy Milk "pot of joy" for after (4)
Snack: cookies and cream kit kat (3) toast (5) with butter (2) and marmite

Not impressed with the pot of joy, it was tasty but not worth 4pp. Oh well, I need to be eating more points anyway as I'm consistently under!

Last edited:
I'm so annoyed today. My Mum doesn't know how to feed us at all and it's taking the piss now. There is literally no food in our house. I'm 20, my other sister is nearly 17 and then the little one is 8 so I don't understand how anyone can think it's ok to feed their kids on chips and frozen chicken products. As a student I don't have any money, I'm paying rent all over the summer when I'm not even living in my uni house (landlords are so greedy!) and I can't afford to buy myself anything :( won't be surprised at all if I don't hit my points target today.

15/26pp
Breakfast: iced coffee (2)
Lunch: green grapes (which had gone all old and manky), cucumber, half an orange pepper
Dinner: 3 egg (5) omelette in 1 tsp oil (1) with ham (2) and 18g cheese (2) with a new Dairy Milk "pot of joy" for after (4)
Snack:

Not impressed with the pot of joy, it was tasty but not worth 4pp. Oh well, I need to be eating more points anyway as I'm consistently under!

Hey Sweetie :) I'm sorry to hear that the food situation is still pants! Maybe u can come move in with me? You wouldn't get any meat but you'd probably hit your pp target!!! U been up to much today? Lots of Love xxxxx

Ill have to look if there's a veggie one which is low, all the ones I've always looked at are stupidly high! X

Are you vegetarian? I hadn't noticed haha oops! I eat a lot of veggie food at uni like quorn chilli, quorn sausages and the chicken pieces because it's cheaper :) I was veggie for a good while before I went to uni though x

Hey Sweetie :) I'm sorry to hear that the food situation is still pants! Maybe u can come move in with me? You wouldn't get any meat but you'd probably hit your pp target!!! U been up to much today? Lots of Love xxxxx

Aw yes please! Your food always sounds amazing! I haven't done anything at all, it's roasting! xxx

Are you vegetarian? I hadn't noticed haha oops! I eat a lot of veggie food at uni like quorn chilli, quorn sausages and the chicken pieces because it's cheaper :) I was veggie for a good while before I went to uni though x

I am indeedy, you'd have no problem fitting in at home with me and Poppy then ;-) Have u ever tried the Linda McCartney Red Onion and Rosemary Sausages? They are amazing!!! X

Aw yes please! Your food always sounds amazing! I haven't done anything at all, it's roasting! xxx

When can I expect you ;-) I love the idea of doing nothing!!!! X

I am indeedy, you'd have no problem fitting in at home with me and Poppy then ;-) Have u ever tried the Linda McCartney Red Onion and Rosemary Sausages? They are amazing!!! X

When can I expect you ;-) I love the idea of doing nothing!!!! X

I haven't tried those sausages, I'll have to give them a go! Tbh I would happily go veggie again if it wasn't for ham, I do love my ham and cheese in everything! Doing nothing is ok but it gets very boring. I almost wish I was at uni just for something to do! x

I haven't tried those sausages, I'll have to give them a go! Tbh I would happily go veggie again if it wasn't for ham, I do love my ham and cheese in everything! Doing nothing is ok but it gets very boring. I almost wish I was at uni just for something to do! x

Once you're back at Uni you'll be wishing u was back home! If you have Asda by you, you can get 12 of those Sausages for £3, they are amazing with mash, peas and gravy! X

The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic - Final Round

How many pp in those sausages?
That's pants about the food thing! When I was living at home I felt the same as my dad cooks everything in loadz of oil and my parents buy hardly any fruit so when I started working I felt I was spending all my wage on buying food. Also when I was at home fri and sat were take away nights.
Maybe have a chat with your mam and explain your point of view and maybe you can come to a conclusion. I'm sure she will see that you want a healthy lifestyle and she will support you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Once you're back at Uni you'll be wishing u was back home! If you have Asda by you, you can get 12 of those Sausages for £3, they are amazing with mash, peas and gravy! X
I'll try to get some they sound lovely! How many pp? x

That's pants about the food thing! When I was living at home I felt the same as my dad cooks everything in loadz of oil and my parents buy hardly any fruit so when I started working I felt I was spending all my wage on buying food. Also when I was at home fri and sat were take away nights.
Maybe have a chat with your mam and explain your point of view and maybe you can come to a conclusion. I'm sure she will see that you want a healthy lifestyle and she will support you

I've been having this battle with her for years, I'm not exactly "fat" at UK size 10 so she thinks me doing WW is stupid. Plus she moans about the cost of the fruit and veg etc :( even though she has no qualms buying biscuits etc, drives me mad! x

I'll try to get some they sound lovely! How many pp? x

I've been having this battle with her for years, I'm not exactly "fat" at UK size 10 so she thinks me doing WW is stupid. Plus she moans about the cost of the fruit and veg etc :( even though she has no qualms buying biscuits etc, drives me mad! x

1 Sausage is 2pp and 2 Sausages are 3pp :) So they are tasty AND pp friendly ;-) x PS-We can be the people who retaliate together, most people think I'm nuts at my size too, they can just do one! X

1 Sausage is 2pp and 2 Sausages are 3pp :) So they are tasty AND pp friendly ;-) x PS-We can be the people who retaliate together, most people think I'm nuts at my size too, they can just do one! X

Wow that's so good think I'll try to get some! Yeah I can imagine, I guess when you're quite short or quite tall the sizes you are don't match up to how you feel. I've never been bigger than a UK 12 but could definitely do with losing some, I don't feel comfortable in myself and if my goal is a healthy weight I don't see why it matters! x

Wow that's so good think I'll try to get some! Yeah I can imagine, I guess when you're quite short or quite tall the sizes you are don't match up to how you feel. I've never been bigger than a UK 12 but could definitely do with losing some, I don't feel comfortable in myself and if my goal is a healthy weight I don't see why it matters! x

Exactly! I might be able to fit in a Size 6 now but I know it's better for me and my body and my health to weigh less than what I weigh, everyone can just leave me alone! Lol! X

Exactly! I might be able to fit in a Size 6 now but I know it's better for me and my body and my health to weigh less than what I weigh, everyone can just leave me alone! Lol! X

Yeah and looking at your stats your BMI will be healthy still at your goal weight too so it's not a problem! I just feel sorry for you trying to find size 4 clothes when you get to your goal?? I don't think I've ever seen size 4 haha x

Yeah and looking at your stats your BMI will be healthy still at your goal weight too so it's not a problem! I just feel sorry for you trying to find size 4 clothes when you get to your goal?? I don't think I've ever seen size 4 haha x

Funnily enough how skinny I've ever been I've never been a Size 4! I think it might be to do with the Boobies lol! The lightest I've weighed as an adult is 7Stone 3Lb I think? That was still a healthy BMI tho! X

Funnily enough how skinny I've ever been I've never been a Size 4! I think it might be to do with the Boobies lol! The lightest I've weighed as an adult is 7Stone 3Lb I think? That was still a healthy BMI tho! X

Haha! Not even on the bottom? Wow that's so small, I would probably be skeletal at that weight! I wish I was shorter sometimes :( x

Haha! Not even on the bottom? Wow that's so small, I would probably be skeletal at that weight! I wish I was shorter sometimes :( x

How tall are u? I'm only 4 11 lol! I guess I might of fitted in Size 4, tbh i never tried lol, as u say u don't exactly see them many places! I need to take a photo of me in my biggest item of clothes and put it on here! X

How tall are u? I'm only 4 11 lol! I guess I might of fitted in Size 4, tbh i never tried lol, as u say u don't exactly see them many places! I need to take a photo of me in my biggest item of clothes and put it on here! X

I'm 5'10! So tall :'( I'm not sure my bone structure will ever fit into a size 8, going to try though! Yeah upload the pics it'll be good to see how far you've come :) xx

Well, I have met my target for this week already! And it's only Wednesday. Can I shave off another half lb/lb by Friday? We'll see.
I feel slim today and I've had a bit of a naughty breakfast but am determined to start using my full points allowance as I keep being under!

24/26pp
Breakfast [10pp]: iced coffee (2), 2 slices toast (5) with 20g "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" (3) [That should boost my points a bit!]
Lunch [6]: 2 egg omelette (4) in 1 tsp oil (1) kit kat (3)
Dinner/Snacks: pineapple, Starbucks strawberries and cream frap with skimmed milk and no whipped cream (6)

That sounds much better :) might have soup for dinner, found a tin of the WW tomato in the cupboard but it's a bit warm for soup!

Last edited:
Back