ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

Hi there! Just popping in to subscribe!

I know what you mean about the tall thing! I'm 5'9 And even at my skinniest iv only been a small 12! Especially now iv had 2 kids my hips are really wide I don't think ill ever get smaller than a 10 and I think ill be pushing it then! xx

Hi there! Just popping in to subscribe!

I know what you mean about the tall thing! I'm 5'9 And even at my skinniest iv only been a small 12! Especially now iv had 2 kids my hips are really wide I don't think ill ever get smaller than a 10 and I think ill be pushing it then! xx

Hey hun thanks for subscribing! Ahh really? I fit in size 10 atm, size 8 in stretchy stuff like leggings and bodycon skirts but I'm not sure if I'll ever fit in size 8! Would love to though, I do a few size 8 tops so I'd settle for 8 top 10 bottom. We can do it! xx

I'm 5'10! So tall :'( I'm not sure my bone structure will ever fit into a size 8, going to try though! Yeah upload the pics it'll be good to see how far you've come :) xx

Well, I have met my target for this week already! And it's only Wednesday. Can I shave off another half lb/lb by Friday? We'll see.
I feel slim today and I've had a bit of a naughty breakfast but am determined to start using my full points allowance as I keep being under!

10/26pp
Breakfast [10pp]: iced coffee (2), 2 slices toast (5) with 20g "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" (3) [That should boost my points a bit!]
Lunch [6]: 2 egg omelette (4) in 1 tsp oil (1) with ham (1) and salad/fruit
Dinner/Snacks: got 10pp remaining.

That sounds much better :) might have soup for dinner, found a tin of the WW tomato in the cupboard but it's a bit warm for soup!

Hey Sweetie! Your food sounds much better, glad to see you're using your points allowance better ;-) I had soup for lunch, I know it's hot but it's something which I can just about face eating at the moment! I'm dreading Fridays WI, really don't think I've eaten enough to see a loss this week :-( x

Hey Sweetie! Your food sounds much better, glad to see you're using your points allowance better ;-) I had soup for lunch, I know it's hot but it's something which I can just about face eating at the moment! I'm dreading Fridays WI, really don't think I've eaten enough to see a loss this week :-( x

Hey hun :) yeah I'm trying to hit my 26pp, I'm meant to be having 29 so 26 is pushing it anyway. I think I will have soup tonight, I do love a good soup! Aw can you eat more today/tomorrow at all? Do you find using weeklies boosts your losses, I'm too scared to use mine! When I did WW before I lost 2.5lbs a week when not using weeklies and only 1.5 a week if I did use them, it must vary between people x

Hey hun :) yeah I'm trying to hit my 26pp, I'm meant to be having 29 so 26 is pushing it anyway. I think I will have soup tonight, I do love a good soup! Aw can you eat more today/tomorrow at all? Do you find using weeklies boosts your losses, I'm too scared to use mine! When I did WW before I lost 2.5lbs a week when not using weeklies and only 1.5 a week if I did use them, it must vary between people x

I had two weeks were I used 0 Weeklies and you will see on my Stats I lost 0.5lb, since then I've been using Weeklies and my losses have been far greater. I've hardly had anyone today again so I can't see me needing to go over the 26pp. X

Hey hun thanks for subscribing! Ahh really? I fit in size 10 atm, size 8 in stretchy stuff like leggings and bodycon skirts but I'm not sure if I'll ever fit in size 8! Would love to though, I do a few size 8 tops so I'd settle for 8 top 10 bottom. We can do it! xx

Iv never ever fit in an 8 I wouldn't even aim for it but I have wide hips and broad shoulders etc things that won't really go much smaller than they are cus it's bone lol!
I'm a 14 now, I do have a few things that fit that are size 12 but I have a jelly belly so my 12s dig in lol. I'd like to be a 10-12 xx

Iv never ever fit in an 8 I wouldn't even aim for it but I have wide hips and broad shoulders etc things that won't really go much smaller than they are cus it's bone lol!
I'm a 14 now, I do have a few things that fit that are size 12 but I have a jelly belly so my 12s dig in lol. I'd like to be a 10-12 xx

Definitely doable sweet, I'm a size 10-12 now (more of a 10 really) and even when I was once 12 stone 2 I still fit in size 12s. So sounds like your goal weight is perfect :) xx

I had two weeks were I used 0 Weeklies and you will see on my Stats I lost 0.5lb, since then I've been using Weeklies and my losses have been far greater. I've hardly had anyone today again so I can't see me needing to go over the 26pp. X

Really?? That's so weird! I don't like using them, with fruit being 0 I eat enough anyway. Maybe have a naughty pudding or something? x

The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic - Final Round

My mission this wej is to use a good few weeklies and see what happens cuz iv been struggling to see results and I don't use much of the last week I only used 13 weeklies and gained so il give it a go

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

My mission this wej is to use a good few weeklies and see what happens cuz iv been struggling to see results and I don't use much of the last week I only used 13 weeklies and gained so il give it a go

Wasn't it your TOTM though hun? I often gain 4-6lbs on that, I wouldn't worry about a little gain if I were you. I think I'm going to carry on ignoring weeklies because I know it works for me and if my losses slow then I'll start to try them xx

Well I survived in the Kitchen making the dinner for tonight, think that melted away a few ounces though! X PS-TOTM sucks, in fact being a woman sucks! X

I don't know how you could to 26 and no weeklies lol I have 34 and struggle everyday to not use weeklies! Always do, but I still lose using them so it's okay! x

I don't know how you could to 26 and no weeklies lol I have 34 and struggle everyday to not use weeklies! Always do, but I still lose using them so it's okay! x

I always found my losses were better with Weeklies anyway :) x

Evening ladies! I've spent my evening walking all around Epsom and Wimbledon :) should have earned some AP! Does anyone know how many pp are in a typical serving of Starbucks whipped cream? I had a frappuccino and the tracker says 8 (with skimmed milk) but I opted for no cream as I don't like it and the 8pp includes the cream? I'm not going to bother eating it back but am just curious! x

According to my fitness pal without the cream it's 250cals so devide that by 40 and it adds up to 6pp hope that helps

According to my fitness pal without the cream it's 250cals so devide that by 40 and it adds up to 6pp hope that helps

Oooh amazing thank you! It's a shame I don't have any 2pp snacks in the house, bit peckish now! x

Afternoon! It's SO hot and muggy today bleurgh! It's also food shopping day so we don't have anything nice in at the moment.

Ok so I have a confession to make. There is a certain weight I find impossible to get past, and that weight is 10 stone 13. Every time I reach it, I go straight back up. I have a feeling this week that I've lost 2.5lbs (scales have run out of batteries so I can't tell now until tomorrow) but that means next week I could well be on the 10 stone 13, whether that's 10 stone 13.5 or just 10 stone 13. I need to make a huge effort to get past this weight and I'm determined this time! I don't know what it is, it's like as soon as I see I've hit the 10s I'm like waheyy bring on the biscuits! So hopefully you lovely ladies can help keep me on track and finally get under that weight. I might try doing a low carb week this coming week and see if that boosts my losses, e.g. smoothies, soups, omelettes. Determined this time!

Also found out I'm going to Paris for my 21st with my mum, grandma and sister! So that's extra motivation for me :)

21/26pp
Breakfast: 150ml milk (1)
Lunch: Costa iced vanilla latte w/skimmed milk (3), Costa cheese and ham toastie (8)
Dinner: Dairylea dunker (3), Asda pina colada juice drink (2) WW wrap (3), chicken (1), tsp BBQ sauce (0)
Snacks:

Last edited:

You can do it I have faith in ya! Remember you can do anything you set your mind to

Thank you hun :) I always get to that weight and then something happens like I go back to uni or I come home. It's hard to get into a routine most of the year as I'm constantly on trains between London and Southampton but I have two more months until I go back. Just hoping that going back down when my job starts won't ruin my routine, I need to make sure my uni house is well stocked with WW friendly food and I should be grand! x

We won't let you give in Sweetie! When do you go to Paris? X

Back