Attack The secret diary of a Dukaner!

Todays menu: (10 stone 8 & 1/2) have gained 1/4lb today but that may be down to PV yesterday...

B - yoghurt
L - lean han (naughty but nothing else in the house!!)
D - may have the other half of my dukan cottage pie but considering just binning it if ita gunna make me gain again :(

There are some great stories coming out of this bad weather of people helping each other xxx shame it doesnt happen often enough xxx

There are some great stories coming out of this bad weather of people helping each other xxx shame it doesnt happen often enough xxx

I know its so heartwarming :) ive just been round with a big bunch of flowers and box of choccies they was well shocked they even had a little tear in their eyes bless em, and the lady gave me a hug. It felt so amazing to make someone else happy :) xxx

Thanks :) i got really embarassed when they opened the door lol i was like eermmm i got you gifts to say thanks! Haha xx

Morning girls :)

Thinking i need to venture out to get some dukan food as not enough in the fridge to last me all day.... Weight today is 10st 7 & 3/4 which is 7 & 3/4lb loss in 5 days!!

Looking forward to my official week WI on Monday to see my total weeks loss.

This is my street, thats my red car at the bottom with snow above the wheels :( boooo

ForumRunner_20130126_100239.png

Anyway todays menu will probs consist of:

B - yoghurt
S - may make muffins
L - turkey rashers and poached eggs
D - will have to venture out to get something for tea....

Xx

Awwwww bless, get your shovel out xxx

Morning Leah

Brilliant loss and loving your neighbours!!

<--- sings "Neighbours, everybody needs good neigh....bours!"

I'll get me coat ;)

P x

Haha thanks :) they are great.

So ive been out alll day in town (nottingham) with my friends. Made amazing decisions and now very proud of myself. Had 2 coffee breaks so both times was skinny latte and then went to Nandos and had chicken butterfly breast and ratatouli (i dont know how to spell it lol) just a bowl of roast pepper/courgette/celery in a tomato base sauce.

Veryy happy with today :)

Xx

good choices :)

Heres the reason ive been quiet.... :)

ForumRunner_20130329_084614.png

ForumRunner_20130329_084633.png

Ive still been reading everyones diaries but have stopped doing dukan. Im 13 weeks 2 days today :)

Xxx

Leah that's fab news congratulations xxx

Back