Attack The secret diary of a Dukaner!

Chicken Curry Soup sounds fab...giving me ideas for another Sunday making Soup!

I had dippy eggs for lunch, well I say dippy, they never are these days. Had some dukan bread toasted though, yummy

Todays Menu: (11 stone 0 & 1/2lb)

B - toffee yoghurt
L - 4 chicken drumsticks
D - 4 turkey rashers, 2 poached eggs and 3 asparagus

Will have my oatbran in some form later xx

lol you and you dippy eggs and steak soldiers xxx

lol you and you dippy eggs and steak soldiers xxx

Hehe i know :) and guess whats for tomorrows tea.... Dippy eggs and roast beef soldiers...!

Attempted muffins again tonight but did it in a loaf tin instead as i only have papercases and the mixture sticks. Not too bad but a bit soggy.

Cooked a joint of beef aswell so will have beef chunks for lunch and again for tea tomorrow.

Xx

I could eat beef at every meal xxx

Todays menu: (10 stone 11 & 1/2)

B - toffee cake
S - vanilla yoghurt
L - roast beef chunks
D - roast beef and dippy eggs

Xx

Yeah agree beef is a bit pricey, Im going to try farmfoods beef at the weekend...............the constant adverts on telly have got to me. Worth a try xxx

Aldi do beef joints too, i cooked one over xmas and they said it was really nice, wasnt too expensive either. How much is the beef off the bone at the deli counter? i dont eat beef, but it may be worth a look

Thanks guys i never thought of going to those places, you can get cooked beef on the deli sliced up but thats even pricier, this tiny joint was one of those 500g ones and it was on offer! I shall investigate the cheaper shops :)

Xx

Todays menu: (10 stone 10 &1/2)

B - yoghurt
L - beef chunks
D - roast chicken i think maybe with dippy eggs lol

I might make a soup tonight with the left over chicken

Xx

Morning everyone, had a shitty start so far. Basically i live on a teeny little cul de sac where the roads arent gritted. Well i got in my car at 6.30 and it just would not move for the life of me!! I was trying to get out of my parking spot for about 15 mins with no luck, just wheel spinning and about to blow up the engine. Id finally given in, got out my car and here like magic appears 2 of my neighbours who i rarely talk to, armed with a spade!! Well they dug me out of the ice and then pushed me all the way up the road!! Im so grateful to them they really are selfless amazing people. Who else would come out in the freezing cold at 6.45am!

Im thinking i should get them a thankyou gift for coming to my rescue but as i dont know them very well im not sure what they like. They are in their late 40s early 50s i think. SOOO HELP PLEASE GUYS WHAT SHOULD I GET??? :)

xxx

Todays menu: (10stone 8 & 1/4)

B - porridge
S - yoghurt
L - roast chicken
D - im gunna attempt a kinda shephards pie got some mince and swede soooo ill try that

Lost 6lb in 3 days! Woow xxx

Back