Attack The secret diary of a Dukaner!

what ever works for you leah with the ratio you want to follow! but i will say this its deffo the TOTM thing it wrecks everything weightwise lol and this diet has been a bit of a pain for me with the TOTM thing i have found out on this diet that: (here comes the science bit)
when you drop weight fast (like on this diet) in your fat cells there is stored eastrogen (aparently) and it gets released into your system as you drop the weight, and then your body has too much, so to get rid of it you have a TOTM. in the 12 weeks i have been on this diet i have had about 6 TOTM and very long gross ones, more painful and more bloating that usual. so perhaps because you have lost weight quickly during the attack phase your body is readjusting itself! xx

Boooo stupid woman issues!!

And ive just noticed your post in the weekly weigh in!! Well done for hitting target weight :)

whats your plans now then? are you going to conso or staying on cruise for a bit?
im so happy for you :)

i think i will do either 5PP 2PV or 4PP 3PV to try and get the weight off as my holiday is in 3 weeks 5 days so i really dont have long at all!!!

xxx

consoing as we speak! just ate a cheese toasted sarnie was like a whole new experiance lol x

Ahh thats sounds amazing! More interesting than my tea, which will have to be, wait for it... Chicken haha x

Todays menu:

B - muffins
S - jelly
L - a few meat slices
S - yoghurt
D - 2 grilled chicken thighs and 2 poached eggs

Soo, weighed this morning at 10 stone 11 and 1/2, so im out of the 10 12 but only just!
Oh well, onwards and downwards.

Todays Menu so far:

B - Oatbran Porridge
S - Yoghurt, jelly
L - 1 Chicken breast
S - 2 beef slices, 2 ham slices

not sure about tea tonight, probabaly just chicken again lol

xx

Weight this morning is 10 stone 11lb, only down 1/2lb but its still down! Im changing my official weigh in as i will be doing PV Sat and Sun so dont want to weigh in on monday so im gunna weigh in on saturdays.

Im hoping for maybe 10 stone 9lb on saturday, thats 2lb in the next 3 days, do-able?

Xx

Weight this morning is 10 stone 11lb, only down 1/2lb but its still down! Im changing my official weigh in as i will be doing PV Sat and Sun so dont want to weigh in on monday so im gunna weigh in on saturdays.

Im hoping for maybe 10 stone 9lb on saturday, thats 2lb in the next 3 days, do-able?

Xx
hell yeah its do-able! xx be strict no tolerateds and you can do it!

Todays Menu is -

B - Yoghurt
S - 2 ham and 2 beef slices
L - 2 sausages
S - Yoghurt
D - Prob have chicken thighs and poached eggs

need to go and buy some oatbran as ran out, so will prob have some porridge tonight to use my oatbran allowance

xxx

10 stone 10 1/2 this morning, so going down at a steady 1/2lb a day.

Im gunna cut out the yoghurts today to see what affect that has on tomorrows weightloss.

Xx

Todays menu is -

B - Porridge
S - Yoghurt
L - 2 grilled chicken thighs
S - 2 ham slices and 2 beef slices

Not sure about dinner but ive got some chicken breasts so prob do something with them :)

Xxx

what yoghurt are you eating? if it is mullerlight or ones with fruit i find they slow me right down, greek yoghurt zero is good but my favorite is sugar free jelly or make lollys out of diet cola! xx

well i have mullerlight, weight watchers, activia etc, i no they have fruit in them but there 0% fat lol, i cant stand natural or greek yoghurt, maybe i should just cut the yoghurts out full stop then?

i love jelly i try and take a bowl of it to work every day :) yumm

xxx

Have you tried adding sweetener and flavouring to the natural/greek yogurts? That can make a huge difference to the taste.

If you're still losing whilst your eating the fruit yogurts then I wouldn't worry about it too much. It might be worth looking at again if your weight loss starts to stall.

No i havent to be honest! What yoghurt do u use and what do you add? Xxx
sorry to but in lol! greek yoghurt zero, i use sweetner and vanilla flavor/extract but if you want to be really good there is some dukan flavours on his website!!! they look quite nice too x

Okay so,

i went away for the weekend to Ingoldmells, and basically had a weekend off (naughty, i know!)

So weighed in this morning, i knew id gain weight, but ive ended up gaining 3 and 1/2 lb in 2 days :(

my weight friday morning was 10 stone 10, today it is 10 stone 13 1/2lb.

im just going to work extra hard this week, straight back on it this morning!!

Todays Menu:

B - Jelly
L - packet of ham slices and packet of beef slices
S - Jelly again
D - need to have my oatbran so i will have porridge, and i may make some kind of Luc Lac beef strips, hmmmm

xxx

Back