Attack The secret diary of a Dukaner!

LeahB said:
Okay so,

i went away for the weekend to Ingoldmells, and basically had a weekend off (naughty, i know!)

So weighed in this morning, i knew id gain weight, but ive ended up gaining 3 and 1/2 lb in 2 days :(

my weight friday morning was 10 stone 10, today it is 10 stone 13 1/2lb.

im just going to work extra hard this week, straight back on it this morning!!

Todays Menu:

B - Jelly
L - packet of ham slices and packet of beef slices
S - Jelly again
D - need to have my oatbran so i will have porridge, and i may make some kind of Luc Lac beef strips, hmmmm

xxx

It will be water honest!
2 PP days then weigh and it will be gone if not you can come and kick me! Xx

Weighed today and ive already lost 2lb of the gain!! Only 1 and 1/2lb to go til im back on track. Hopefully by tomorrow morning i will be back to 10 stone 10lb. No more cheats now, holiday is fast approaching, only 2 weeks and 4 days to go.

Maybe i can weigh less than 10 stone 7lb for my holiday.... Fingers crossed. I know ill gain quite a bit on holiday (all inclusive, 2 weeks!!) but ill get it all back off and more when i get back :)

Xxx

yay a holiday sounds good! and nice to see ur pic / avatar xx

I cant wait Charly! Yeah it seems to have turned itself around tho :/ need to find another pic which is upright xx

So today im down another lb to 10 stone 10 1/2lb, so only 1/2lb off what i was last friday.

Also i bought some fage total 0%, put some sweetner and flavouring in, not its biggest fan but its thick so fills you up, maybe ill grow to like it.....

Xxx

u get used to it lol xx i made a cheesecake today with total 0% and quark and sweetner and low calorie drinking chocolate (tesco) it was lush (bit sickly if i am honest but i am not going to admit that i struggled with cheesecake lol) anyway glad your getting in the swing! how is the diet going in other areas still liking it? xx

Oooh cheesecake mmmm.

Im enjoying watching the scales drop!

Getting very bored of the usual though, packet ham/beef for lunch. Really need some recepies that are easy and convinient to take to work with me as i work at E.ON so its all go go go!

I have tried (and failed) to make muffins twice now and they dont rise at all and they stick to the case like mad!

Really need some more variation :(

How are thinga with you? Xxx

its all good just settling into conso really! i miss watching the scales going down now mine just go up n stabilise then bk up its frustrating, i am hoping i get used to it soon!
as for some ideas for lunch why not make some dukan bread? The Wonders of Dukan Bread « Dukantopia and then do sandwiches filled up with the beef n ham ect or fritatas (basically quiche without a crust) they are yummy cold! or some of this cold in ya lunch box wld be nice Bacon-Roasted Chicken « Dukantopia you will have to make it up the night before for the really nice packed lunch but i think it would be worth it!! much more fulfilling than just ham or beef ect ....
i dont do the muffins either as they always go wrong but ask paulinegin or some of the others for muffin tips as they seem to eat them a lot!! (mine turn out like little hard discs ...frizbees) the dukan pizza is nice tho made with oatbran galette for the base and you cld eat that cold for packed lunch!! anyway hope some of these ideas help!! and well done on the loss missy!! xx

sugarfree jelly is my life saver! x

Aww bless ya, i'll be there with you one day soon hopefully :)

i tried to make bread, it was so flat!!! and was more like a mush than actual food :(
im not very good with baking tbh!

i did make a quiche and that was nice :)

will try and do bread again and will attempt some other receipes :)

thanks for the tips Charly xxx

Put some natural yoghurt in mmmmmm very nice makes it like a moose. I bought 6 jelly moulds from asda with lids £1 billy bargin..... Brightly coloured...now i do feel like a kid at work with these lol

ha i make a whole sachet up in me mums giant old jelly mould and cos i am impatient i eat it out of the mould too ... so i dont have to share! lol x n less washing up too xx

Haha i may have to invest in some of these moulds! I just pour mine into plain boring plastic dishes to set xx

so, no loss this morning :/
may have to try stop weighing everyday :/

Todays Menu:

B - jelly
L - chicken and onion quiche
S - packet of ham
D - Going to ATTEMPT again to make dukan bread, if that fails i will have porridge :)

xx

2012-09-28 18.27.25.jpg

this is my bread.... Not bad :)
Is this how its supposed to look?

Tasted a big eggy tho :/

Had it with some tuna xx

Back