Attack The secret diary of a Dukaner!

Oooh guess whats for tea tonight.... Wait for it.... DIPPY EGGS! :) and bacon, ive chucked some asparagus under the grill aswell lol xx

10 stone 6 & 1/2 today, deffo gunna stop weighing everyday now! So my agreement to myself is the next time i weigh will be.... Wednesday! Then ill weigh saturday morning before i go on holiday :)

Feeling so down and ashamed of myself today, boyfriend took me for a meal yesterday as he said hes proud of how far ive come so far with my weight loss and that i deserved a break, i finally agreed to go, didnt enjoy it at all as all i could think about was the scales and what it was doing to me!

To my disgust he has taken away my scales!!!! I feel like ive lost a part of me its driving me crazy, i think now its time to accept i have an OCD, i do it 4-5 time A DAY!! But all i want to do now is just see the damage ive caused!

I dont know what to do, i physically feel sickened and fat and i almost had a breakdown today looking at myself in the mirror, i hated what was looking back :(

Im so scared as i go to Spain on.saturday for 2 weeks, i dont want to ruin it for everyone obsessing about what i can and cant eat and having my 'fat' moments where i.cant stand my image!

Help is needed girlies i know i.can count on you all for moral support and advice!! :( xxx

Feeling so down and ashamed of myself today, boyfriend took me for a meal yesterday as he said hes proud of how far ive come so far with my weight loss and that i deserved a break, i finally agreed to go, didnt enjoy it at all as all i could think about was the scales and what it was doing to me!

To my disgust he has taken away my scales!!!! I feel like ive lost a part of me its driving me crazy, i think now its time to accept i have an OCD, i do it 4-5 time A DAY!! But all i want to do now is just see the damage ive caused!

I dont know what to do, i physically feel sickened and fat and i almost had a breakdown today looking at myself in the mirror, i hated what was looking back :(

Im so scared as i go to Spain on.saturday for 2 weeks, i dont want to ruin it for everyone obsessing about what i can and cant eat and having my 'fat' moments where i.cant stand my image!

Help is needed girlies i know i.can count on you all for moral support and advice!! :( xxx
i used to be obsessed with the scales (but i think that stemmed from an eating disoreder in my teens) so i weighed once a week to know if i had lost or gained, perhaps your fella could bring back your scales once a week (same time, same place) so you know where you are at (or use the ones in boots once a week) then forget the scales just focus on the diet! it really helped me to stay focused!
and as for your holiday, enjoy yourself worry about the damage when you get back, be really good until you go, it will boost your confidence and also give you a few lbs to play with then when you get back project holiday weight is a go go!!
that is my advice!!! xxxx you are a beautiful woman, your fella obviously knows this and this is his way of showing you! xxx your a lucky girl xxx

ps spanish food is great ... think prawns and seafood and fish and tapas oh and classic spanish omlette! LUSH xxxx

Thank you so much Charly i really do appreciate your advice!! It just gets to you at times and no one understands like u girlies do.

My biggest fear is that i will have this battle for the rest of my life, as soon as i feel like ive lost weight, an occasion will pop up where i need to eat 'real' food and again comes a weight gain.

Im just having a down day, as i assume we all do along this journey.

Thankyou for listening xxx

Leah keep your chin up. Im ocd too about the scales as is most of us on hear. One bad day cant do that much damage dont worry to much xxx onwards and downwards and have a positive Dukan week, and stop worrying and enjoy your holiday xxx

Snap, I constantly hate the scales and then love em for a few days. It seems to be the way of things, I shouldn't weigh every day, but i love the idea of seeing it move and the days when it goes down is such a boost. Keep your chin up hun, just think of the future and what it will bring when we lose the weight.

Thankyou :) im going to have the cleanest 5 PP days ever then its holiday time :) and ill just go with the flow there, and fix the mess when im back! :) xx

dukanfatty said:
Snap, I constantly hate the scales and then love em for a few days. It seems to be the way of things, I shouldn't weigh every day, but i love the idea of seeing it move and the days when it goes down is such a boost. Keep your chin up hun, just think of the future and what it will bring when we lose the weight.

Thankyou :) were all in this together im so lucky to have found such great support through this forum, i really couldnt do i without u all.

Maybe the scale detox will do me good! Maybe its what i need, even though its like going cold turkey haha! We will see xx

Hmmm I don't think I could go without weighing LOL, I tried it a couple of times and its so difficult to stay away. This forum is definately a huge support and so much info.

leah please just do me one favour!!! have a fantastic holiday for me!! xxxxx
i couldnt live without this site (because of all you guys) so pleased i chose minimins to help me on my weightloss journey! xxxx

Aww Charly! that made me smile :)
im so glad i did this too, i was abit nervous at first because ive never done anything like this before ive never done a "blog" but it has helped me so much as i feel that i have to be honest with myself or i am letting not only myself down, but all of you girlies!
it really helps to get the support from people going through the same thing!

i will try and let my hair down on holiday and loosen up a little!

im dying to use the scales today its really bugging me not knowing the damage, arghhhh!

im allowed to have them back wednesday so not too bad :) then they are taken away again until saturday.

Todays Menu:

B - Oatbran Porridge
S - Jelly
L - Tuna and Pickled Onions
S - a few turkey slices
D - not sure, ive bought some salmon but dont know what to do with it?!?! HELP PLEASE :)

XXX

loving the tuna and pickled onions ... a firm favorite xx

What about the celeriac and mustard mash delish with salmon its on the recipie thread georgeous xxx

ummmmm asparagus is a veg ;)

I usually have salmon with a dollop of cottage cheese

Back