Attack The secret diary of a Dukaner!

So ive just attemptes Daffa Cakes (thanks Becca!)

Didnt have any cocoa or orange jelly so compramised and used strawberry jelly.

As you can see they didnt turn out as fat and plump as beccas picture, but they are nice and crispy and the strawberry tastes lovely! And i can eat all of them in one day! Happy days :)

Xx

ForumRunner_20121003_192741.png

ForumRunner_20121003_192721.png

So todays menu has been:

B - Yoghurt/Jelly mouse
S - Chicken Nuggets (far too salty)
L - 2 chicken and onion skewers
S - Orange jelly
D - 2 dippy eggs and steak soldiers

FINALLY!! A movement on the scales, instead of the 10stone 8 & 1/2 ive been weighing in at ALL week, i am now pleased to see a 1lb drop!

The scales now say 10 stone 7 & 1/2! So happy! Hopefully i dont have a gain tomorrow.

I am now hopeful that i will hit 10 stone 5 before my hols, which is at least a further 2 & 1/2lbs in 9 days.

Xxx

Thanks Tamara! i had them for breakie but they was really soggy and dry after being in the fridge :/

Todays menu:

B - Strawberry Daffa Cakes, Starbucks Black Coffee with skimmed milk
S - Orange jelly
L - Tuna and Pickled onions
S - Turkey slices
D - not sure yet, maybe ill make a quiche....

So ive just attemptes Daffa Cakes (thanks Becca!)

Didnt have any cocoa or orange jelly so compramised and used strawberry jelly.

As you can see they didnt turn out as fat and plump as beccas picture, but they are nice and crispy and the strawberry tastes lovely! And i can eat all of them in one day! Happy days :)

Xx

View attachment 64855

View attachment 64854

share the recipe pls xx

I used Beckys receipe,

I mixed 1 egg yolk with 1 tbsp of sweetner and 2 tsp of jelly powder.

Then mixed in 2 tbsp oatbran and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder and 1 tbsp of yoghurt.

Whisk the egg whites up then fold these in to the mixture.

You could put flavouring in the mixture aswell if required.

Put the mix into a bun tray (12) cook for 10 - 15 min then flip them all over and cook for another 5 min.

I might put a bit more yoghurt and baking powder in, 2nd attempt now so will let u know how they turn out!! Xx

I wished i could have dippy eggs and steak but got no steak in :( so quiche is in the oven lol.

Make sure u cut ur steak into soldier shapes makes it feel even more real :p xxx

dippy eggs n turkey rashers just as nice!! xx

found a recipe for dippy eggs with asparagus spears fort that sounded good an all!! xx extra good for when your clinging on to water weight as well!;)

well i just chuck it in a hot oven on a baking tray as it tastes better a lil charred well i fink so anyway take about 5 - 15 minutes depends on the asparagus .. oh yeah u have to break them to prepare them!!! x

Woooo 10 stone 6lb! Another 1 & 1/2 lb today! Well pleased! Thats 3 days in a row with a loss now. :) so happy. Hoping saturday and sundays PVs dont disturb my weight xx

Todays Menu:

B - strawberry daffa cakes
S - Lemon and Lime Jelly
L - 1/4 of a quiche and 1 big slice of ham
D - Again, not sure, maybe some dippy eggs :)

xx

Back