The Sexy thread **no nudity please**

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Right ladies (and gents of course) whos bringing sexy back? Who is your eye candy? Your paramour? Who pushes your buttons and makes your OH jealous?

I'll start. I tend to like 'em swarthy. And slightly scruffy....

wolverine3.jpg
jeffrey-dean-morgan-295.jpg

2653_JackSparrow300.jpg

And ladies (and gents) keep it clean!

Lexie i am totally with you on that! They are sexy sexy men. haha. Have you seen australia? Hugh Jackman is beautiful in that also... Oh n the second guy is he in ps. i love you?... i totally recognise him but cant work out where!. :) Im enjoying this thread mucho. lol. x

moz-screenshot.jpg

This guy does it for me everytime - Sawyer (Lost) !
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Not necessarily Johnny Depp for me but certainly Jack Sparrow! Oh and that lead dancer/choreographer from Diversity last night was pretty hot!

For me it has to be Robbie Williams.....not in his 'pretty boy' days, nor in his 'scruffy' days, just normal...and the reason I like him is cos he has a glint in his eye...he looks like he could give a girl a good time!!

Second pic is Jeffrey Dean Morgan - improving with age like a fine wine. :drool:

And this guy? Oh aye - would....

sawyer1.jpg

Or Gerard Butler in 300, now that was lush... seriously 300 fit men running about in pants and capes for best part of 2 hours? Whats not to love!

gerard-butler-300-3.jpg

For me it's Edward Cullen but interestingly enough not Robert Pattinson...it's amazing what a bit of make-up and a set of contact lenses does with this guy!
edward_cullen.jpg

:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Last edited:
bondRuckas_468x653.jpg

Lord help me!

I also love F1, so there are a few drivers past and present that can push the right buttons. :D
JensonButton_1581600.jpg
juan_pablo_CV2010.BA0786.jpg

oh and for those who have not sat down and watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy, do it for the sake of all woman kind!
1075649531_ne-strider.jpg

I need to lie down. :D

Oooft yes - its funny how that happens. I prefer Wolverine to Hugh Jackman, Aragon to Vigo Mortensen, Leonidas to Gerard Butler.

...And defo James Bond to Daniel Craig. Why he insists on wearing cardigans I will never know!
Viggo is also a smoothy too much away from the Aragorn persona.
This just goes to show that women are far more turned on by what their head confirms, rather than just what the eyes tell them. Beckham is classic example...

david-beckham.jpg

But he opens his mouth and sadly any desire for him vanishes instantly. lol

Second pic is Jeffrey Dean Morgan - improving with age like a fine wine. :drool:

And this guy? Oh aye - would....

sawyer1.jpg

Lexi - YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!!!:D:D:D

For some reason since seeing this pic, I have a wide smile!! he he!! :giggle:

OOh if I wasn't married, lived in America, was a actress playing in Lost - I WOULD, I WOULD, I WOULD!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

this thread is definetly powered by Lexies mixed up hormones!! It is funny!!! LOL Why not?

oh my god, thats something to raise the blood pressure!!!
Phew...good job its so hot outside else i would have no excuse for the excessive sweating! lol
xxx

oh my god hugh jackman and jeffrey dean Morgan. Amazing.

Lexie my dear! I think I love you for starting this thread, I really do!

Here he is, Rupert Penry Jones- who is in my eyes the sexiest man on the planet. My h2b says Rupert is the one man in the world I would be allowed to cheat on him with (in return I'd have to allow him to sleep with bloody Keira Knightly though :() He was soooo sexy as Adam from Spooks- why'd he have to die? He ain't half as rugged and 'manly' in blooming costume dramas!

RUPERPENRYJONES_316x450.jpg

Back