Total Solution The shakes are a hit! :)

steeleee

Silver Member
Day 4, now tried all of the shakes, and theyre all good :) Wasnt sure I'd like them all, but the banana one especially is lush :D Just the soups to go..... thai chicken was lovely.... vegetable tonight methinks, from what others have said its not as bad as the tomato one, and dont fancy the mushroom one much :-/ but anyway, yay for day 4! Headache gone too so even better! :D

I can only manage the veg one with added cayenne pepper. I prefer the thai chicken one, not tried the other soups.

Well done, you are now on a roll and I have such good feeling you are going to succeed. A tip, if you are not keen on some of th soups add a bit of bouillon, some flaked chilli and keep on stiring, I even like the tomato one now - and think I am getting used to the mushroom one.
Keep on going, just think how good success will taste
Julia xoxo

Keep going hun! You are so determined! The shakes are lush, my fave is the banana one too. I love them over crushed ice...Nom nom nom!!! Im too scared to try the soups and bars in case I don't like them...If the soups are anything like the lipotrim chicken soup then no thanks! That soup is stinking! :(

Yay! Glad your day 4 is going well and your headache has gone! I only bought bars & shakes as the soups seemed a bit hit and miss and I'm not really a soupy person anyway.

Im loving the banana shake too!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmm

I was actually quite surprised with the shakes, they're not too bad - better than other vlcd shakes that i've tried. I like them all, but i do like making a coffee with the vanilla :coffee:

I like really like the banana and strawberry shakes and the vegetable soup made up with bouillon is yummy too! I can only have the chocolate orange bars because I'm allergic to nuts but it's quite nice.

Tried the choc & banana together today..... bliss :)

oh steelee, will have to try that one, infact I was chewing a bit of gum today with a hot choc shake and thought that flavour was delicious. I wonder if we could develop a recipe for choc mint. Well done for staying on this journey, I have a feeling you are in for the slog! Brilliant xx

I read in one thread that some people make the chocolate shake with cold peppermint tea for choc mint. Not tried it myself yet, but they said it was really nice.

jojo76 said:
I read in one thread that some people make the chocolate shake with cold peppermint tea for choc mint. Not tried it myself yet, but they said it was really nice.

Yes I've done it and it is nice.

Back