The Shred Thread

Well done Marge xx
Can you notice a difference in your body? xx
I think I am still too overweight to notice any vast difference :eek:.
My boobs do seem better :D
And my fitness level has really increased :D
Not to mention how much easier I sleep :)

Day 2 done. Well done everyone you are motivating me to keep going! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went and bought The Shred this morning - will be starting it in the morning! Eeks.

sorry if someones already asked this but what is the shred??

pizzle84 said:
sorry if someones already asked this but what is the shred??

its jillian michaels (trainer from the biggest loser usa) 30 day shred workout dvd its very good has 3 levels there 20 min workouts.i prefere this than the gym x

oooh is everyone using her dvd? is it worth it?

pizzle84 said:
oooh is everyone using her dvd? is it worth it?

Hi pizzle, I'd defo say it's worth it!!

It's hard work, but it really does work if you stick to it :)

I'm over half way, I hvent done it consecutively, I've probably had about 8 days off here and there, but I just pick up where I left off.

I can def see some definition on my stomach which was not there before the shred, my thighs are not as wobbly and also my arms are much more toned :)))

im on it 2moro as my first week on the plan is done. could i just ask do any of you eat anything after you have done the workout or not?

bexterj24 said:
im on it 2moro as my first week on the plan is done. could i just ask do any of you eat anything after you have done the workout or not?

Hi Bexter,

I tend to do the shred around 9pm during the week, so no, I don't eat anything after. But today for example, I shredded at 9am and then had my breakie of 2 toasts and a fried egg, tea and OJ

I have to say I normally don't feel like eating after the shred until at least an hour after I've done it

Ouch...I just tried it for the first time and only managed 8 mins! Holy moley. Found it so tough and got so light-headed and dizzy. Clearly my fitness isn't up to this standard quite yet. Totally gutted, frustrated and annoyed with myself......boo!

Mojorock said:
Hi Bexter,

I tend to do the shred around 9pm during the week, so no, I don't eat anything after. But today for example, I shredded at 9am and then had my breakie of 2 toasts and a fried egg, tea and OJ

I have to say I normally don't feel like eating after the shred until at least an hour after I've done it

im on TS so dnt knw wot i would eat im going to try do my workout in the day :)

is it the black and red dvd from 2009??

pizzle84 said:
is it the black and red dvd from 2009??

Yes, that's the one :)

oooh iv just ordered it!!! so i take it you do this exercise for however long everyday for 30 days and you'll see a difference??

Yes, it's a 20 minute long work out - you start with level 1, and progress up to level 3. There are easier and harder variations within each level, and each is a mixture of strength, cardio & abs workouts.

I completed the 30 consecutive days yesterday :D

I go on holiday in 44 days :D
So, within that time, I will complete at least 40 days of shred :eek::D

I will keep you all updated :D

I still haven't got round to trying the dvd yet, naughty me.
Off to Tesco today to pick up some weights. They have a box for £12.50. One pair of 1kg, one pair of 1.5kg and one pair of 2kg. I just hope I can carry the box to the car!!

Day 1 - done :D

Back