The Shred Thread

Miss-G said:
Shredded :D

Ok I did have a little help with the sit ups ;)

Oh what a cutie :D

Done :D still L1 but at least I'm doing it eh?
Don't have enough energy to try L3 again today :D maybe tomorrow ;) xx

I am still cracking on with my 2 challenges :D

The first one was to complete 40 days of shred within 44 days... thus only 4 days off.
So far I have had 3 days off... and I think my 4th day off wont be until the very end, if at all :D

My second challenge was to complete 30 days of level 3, within the month of July... thus only one day off :eek:
I have already had that one day off, but I am just over half way through :D.

I am feeling soooo much more fitter, and I can definately see a difference in my shape.
What is shred, and what is weightloss, who knows. Its working. Both are. Thats good enough for me :D

Marge
:D

I am still going :D

Where has everyone else gone ? :(

Excellent :D
I was getting lonely :(

I've been doing it, kind of, have been using for the strength and abs, but skipping bits of the cardio, and going on me exercise bike instead! Only level one still! Lol Will try and progress to level two at some point this week! X

ive started the 30 day shred this morning as its just over 8 weeks til my holiday and i need some serious toning!!!! normally i do davinas body buff dvd and thought i was doing quite well!!! started the shred and i only managed 2/3 of stage one before being completely knackered and wobbly ha ha. im determined to do it everyday and hopefully soon ill be able to complete stage one with ease!! please tell me it gets easier lol

It does, as long as you keep at it :)

Are you all managing the shred ok on TS?

I've got the DVD sitting there but haven't tried it yet after almost passing out on a long walk during week 2. I'm feeling much better now though so think it's probably time to make a start!!

:)

Attempted Level 1 Day 1 yesterday in a moment of madness.

I applaud all of you who are able to do this!! My poor bladder can't cope with the starjumps, had to keep pausing the DVD to nip to loo. Press ups are a big no-no for me, I have pathetic strength in my arms!

Think for now i'll stick with the gym, but might give it another go in a few weeks and see how I am then. Seeing the results people get from it, i'd love to do it properly...but too much too soon for me. x

Since I'm now back (hi guys!) I was wondering if anyone fancied shredding again? :) Back to L1...

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

contingencyplan said:
Since I'm now back (hi guys!) I was wondering if anyone fancied shredding again? :) Back to L1...

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hiya cp :D
I have joined the gym, so haven't been shredding at all....
I may try it a couple if days this week, just to see if I can do it :)

Anyone still shredding ? :)

just seen guys can give it a go to, so might incorporate it into my cardio

I ordered the DVD on Friday so hoping it'll be with me mid-week. Will start the day I get it. I'm so unfit but love Jillian Michaels and BL. Having read through some of the posts I'm likely to keel over after this workout ;-)

Back on it mate! :D

Excellent !! :D
I'm starting today :D
I was booked into to go to circuits tonight, but to be honest, I haven't done any proper exercise since before xmas, and I know it would kill me !!
I am hoping shredding will help ease me back into it :)

Forgot to ask, do you think that exercising has sped up your weightloss?
I'm not really sure if it did or not.... but I do believe it certainly helped tone me up. It is a great dvd to do for that reason alone :)
Good Luck
:D

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I think I may be back :D

I am attempting the shred again. Feel free to join me... L1 yesterday and going to do L1 today. Amazing how unfit you get if you stop doing these things!

Back