The Shred Thread

Day 1 of level 1 done (aint that a tongue twister :p)

I am attempting the shred again. Feel free to join me... L1 yesterday and going to do L1 today. Amazing how unfit you get if you stop doing these things!
Well done CP ! :D
Day 1 of level 1 done (aint that a tongue twister :p)

Show off :p:D Well done :D

I reckon, once I find my copy, and lift it, and the 6months of dust of off it, it will be a work out in its self :cool:

notsoskinnymarge said:
Well done CP ! :D

Show off :p:D Well done :D

I reckon, once I find my copy, and lift it, and the 6months of dust of off it, it will be a work out in its self :cool:

Ahaha Marge :). L1 for ne today. Going to mute Gillian though and pop some tunes on. She's getting annoying!

I have it on mute too. put on a tv show on my tv, put laptop next to it with 30DS

My CD has actually become scratched so youtubed it, they have the whole level 1 workout uploaded (not sure about 2 or 3?)

Level 1 day 2 complete ouchie

I will be with you from Tuesday :D

Level 1 day 3 complete.

Found it ridiculously hard today - think it's a combo of being sore from the last two days, doing it before having any of my packs and doing it without watching tv at the same time!

Hot tired and sweaty now - but proud :p

Level 1 day 4 done and dusted :character00116:

Level 1 day 5 done

Dusted off. .... for a new start on the 1st Feb.....
All welcome :D ;)

Roll on 1st Feb lets get shredded! xx

Very excited to start tomorrow. My body wont know whats hit it :) xx

Made a last minute decision to do my Day 1 tonight instead as tomorrow i have lots of plans.

Killed me. I am feeling every second of that right now and had to use strength i didnt know i had to force myself through. Sooooo...

Day 1 Level 1 following Natalie DONE! :) xx

(Using 2 tins of soup as im waiting for my weights to be delivered!)

Well done ED :D
I reckon when you get your weights you will feel better following Anita :)

Thanks Marge :)

Im going to stick with Natalie apart from the push ups (For Level 1). I will decide on Level 2 if and when i reach there though xx

Thanks Marge :)

Im going to stick with Natalie apart from the push ups (For Level 1). I will decide on Level 2 if and when i reach there though xx

Haha. ... I mix it up, depending how im feeling ;)
You did well to follow Natalie straight off ;)

I'm planning on following the biggest loser recomendation of 7 days @ level 1, 10 days @ level 2 and 13 days @ level 3...so I'll be moving onto level 2 tomorrow, eke

Thought I had read this somewhere.....
Thought I would repost it for those starting today :)

I will be shredding early afternoon. .....
I do feel I may get addicted again :p :cool:

Day 1 done :cool:
Standby for the next 29 ;)

Woop woop! Well done Marge. Please tell me you found it slightly hardework at least?? Or am i that unfit lol! xx

Back