The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

that's great Helen. don't worry about not losing much, like smurf said a loss is a loss! keep it up! xxx

thinkthincd, have you posted our results yet? xxx

A lb is a lb hun they all count! Just off to do the percentages will be back in a mo.

xx

hi gem! ive not been up 2 much today just the same old borin stuff! cleaning, cleaning, washing and cooking!! done them a lamb hotpot and veg! i had my porridge!!
my st bernard wanted to play so was chasing her round the garden to get her in! shes a minx!...xx

Ok, here we go:

Our current champ and winner of this weeks Shrinking Violets Slimmer of the week goes to ..................SMURF!!!!!!!!

WDWDWDWDWDWDWDWDWDWD! You are brilliant! Another fantastic week hun, you must be over the moon.

RESULTS

Smurf -4lbs 1.95%
Gtpeach -3lbs 1.73%
Soontobelittlegem -3lbs 1.10%
Thinkthincd -2lbs 0.90%
Pbfhpunk -1lb 0.47%

Team percentage =1.20%

Not a bad effort this week all lost thats the most important thing, lets kick ass and regain our crown next week!

xxx

I think 161ds has left the forum for now, i've not heard from her but if its ok i'd like to give her another couple of weeks before we start looking for a new team member, just in case she finds her way back to us. What do you guys think?

xx

well done smurf!!! sounds like you had a fun day too :)

1.20% is fairly respectable i think! we will do better next week for definite! x

yes thinkthin i think thats fair!! and yes i am over the moon!...xx

i agree thinkthincd. give her a while as she might have personal problems/internet problems or any other valid reason.

i don't like to think of an outsider breaking into our lovely team! x

thanks gem! how have you been?..xx

im soooo chuffed i put my size 18 jeans on and they are really lose! ive only worn them once!...xx

Lol i know! She is so lovely i would hate to think of her having a tough time and then coming on here to find herself replaced. I'll PM her this week and see what happens.

Just off to post our percentage on the results thread, what a short lived victory we won't be the champs as of 2moro boo hoo!!

H xx

really tired and cold smurf! today was the worst day at work!!! i've applied for a few other jobs so fingers crossed. i can't handle the stress of this one AND do my degree AND stick to the diet AND earn a pittance at the same time! so i am having to prioritise. CD comes first at the moment out of those!

it's friday tomorrow though and that's normally and ok day. then the weekend woohoo!!!! weigh in on Sat! can't wait! xxx

OMG smurf just realised you have lost 2 stone in 4 weeks thats fantastic!

Gem- i've just double checked your % as i know you said it was less than i posted but it seems right on my spreadsheet. I have to calculate it in pounds for the team challenge so who knows, either way there is at least 1 % less of you here this week woo hoo xx

what job do you do? cant wait for the weekend i do what i want to do then!...xx

thats good news thinkthin for gem! cant belive we are all doing sooo well i think its fantastic!...xx

Wow that was fast, just went to post our result and Irene had done it for us bless her!

How are things Smurf? I'm looking forward to the weekend too, had horrid week of doctors/dental appts which i hate. Luckily no work needed at the dentist so thats me done until april 09 yay!

Scales are mental this week, this morning they gave me three different readings after stepping on three times consecutively, i wouldn't mind but they are new! I've lost at least 2 pounds as far as i can see but who knows what they will come up with before sunday.

xx

thanks thinkthincd! i must have worked it out differently! i feel happier now :)

i'm a teaching assistant at a high school smurf. i have only been doing it for 5wks but i know i just can't hack it right now.

i'm doing a maths degree and then hopefully going on to be a teacher in a high school. i was trying to get some experience in early. think i am going to just work a less stressful job while i have so much on and i can easily get some experience in my final year of study.

sorry that's a bit garbled!!! lol x

things are ok at the mo! got 2 take dad 2 hospital monday 2 have biopsy! so keeping my fingers crossed for that! glad youve got no more docs and dentist i hate that 2! ive got smear next week! yuk!..xx

your brave! good on ya i think its good what your doing!
wish i could go back to work i do miss it!....xx

Back