The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Ok as of the unofficial weight in this morning (I check every morning) I HAVE LOST 30 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In 6 weeks' time!!

WOW GT!! Thats fantastic, you must be over the moon with your loss this week after your plateau on SS. Go girl, i bet you can't wait for your official weigh to make it feel real!

Good luck for this weeks team challenge everyone!

H xxx

Lost 7lbs!! So that's cool I've been on it 5 days so could've been 9lbs maybe for the week. Thing is I'm not going for another 10 days, I weighed myself on my scales and it puts me as 4lbs less, which is good as I know what weight on my scales at which I feel right so what I'll do for the next weighin is weigh myself and add 4lbs so I'm still on the CDC weight - if that makes sense!!

Helen

Well done Helen! That's kick started us for this week!!! xxx

Now off to weigh in number 5!!! EEEEEEEEK! x

Oh, do we know the weekly team challenge results yet? x

Well done to GEM and HELEN, fantastic results from both of you, i've saved both of your weigh ins thanks for sending them in.

Fingers crossed i can offer a decent contribution 2moro!

Will let you know asap.

Gem- 2 stone is an amazing weight loss in 5 weeks, you gotta love cambridge!

Enjoy the weekend, for once its NOT raining here lol

xxx

Forgot to say feel free to copy the glittery team name in to your sigs if you want it xxx

i managed to copy it into mine but had to make it small as it wouldn't work big :(

good luck for your weigh in thinkthincd! xxx

WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!!!

I'm road tripping with my friends, and it turns out that the place got wrieless! w007! I'm feeling thin and awesome this week!!

well done gem and helen bet your both really chuffed!!!
ive got my wi 2moro night so im keeping my fingers crossed! have a nice day all of you!.xx

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
I've just got back from weigh in....wait for it ........-6lbs!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm over the moon!

Off to update my ticker

xxx

well done thinkthin im soooooo pleased 4 you!!. i hope i do aswell as you then i will be pleased!,xx

Hi Jan,

Well your week 1 weigh in is super impressive so looks like you are heading the right way. I'm really really pleased, after last week i had resigned myself to a few weeks of 2 or 3lbs (which i still would have been pleased with) as i assumed the weight loss must slow down after a few weeks....obviously not!

i've been on the wii fit everynight for 30mins so i don't know if that is helping or if i was just retaining water last week and have lost it this week.....who cares! It's gone yayayayay!!

xxx

well im really chuffed your happy with your loss! just hoping i have a loss dont mind how much as long as its something as ive got totm!! just got back from taking the dogs for a walk and was really happy cos i got up the hill without getin out of breath!! keep going on the wii fit!.xx

well done thinkthincd!!! that's a great loss! xxx

good luck for your weigh in smurf. just remember any loss is a good loss! xxx

BLOODY WELL DONE!!!

thanks gem.xx

you are very welcome smurf :)

i'm off work ill today :( got a stinking cold and headache. was up half the night. i have to admit, my CD shake looks less than appealing right now! x

ahhhhh GEM!

You poor love, get tucked up in bed with some gossipy mags and daytime tv. Plenty of fluids, perhaps have hot choc shake to soothe your throat.

Hope you feel better soon!

xxx

thanks hun!

im worried because i have been taking beechams all in one liquid and some other people have told me i shouldn't have that. im worried i will be kicked out of ketosis now :( x

Back