The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Wd hun, i'm really proud of you, just be careful not to go too mad, the week when i did a lot of exercise i only lost 2lb and my cdc said it could be due to my body going in to starvation as i was burning too many calories. See how you got his week, and monitor it from there.

xxx

noooooooooooooooooo

if i have a weenie loss this week i will be so gutted!!! i bet i burned off loads of calories doing that...might look it up actually....

apparently it burns off 400-500 calories for an hour session which is what i did. so if i am taking in 415 and burning off 500 at Jazzercise, i wonder whether i am okay? only doing it twice a week too and i don't do much else exercise wise lol!!! x

I'll be interested to see as i really want to start exercising again, but didn't dare in case my slow loss was down to that!

Where did my ticker get to in my last post lol perhaps its nipped off for a cheeseburger lol

xx

Omg it's back!

long one as been awol!

I'm not traditional at all we got marreid in NY at the Empire State Building in Feb and went on honeymoon in march to canada we did this Adventure travel in Quebec with Authentik Canada was amazing although there were a few hiccups - the main one being me coming off my snowmobile at 90kph and not being able to do much for 3 days! It wasn't what we expected, the itinery makes it sound a lot more exciting than it was especially the dog sledding it was running up hill and stopping every 5 seconds while the dogs pee'd, ate snow or had a fight and it absolutley stunk - it was all an experience!

My dress was black there's pictures on my flickr site Flickr: pbfhpunk's Photostream. I got my dress from a prom dress company in the US as I couldn't find a black dress here, I had to get 2 as the first one I got my measurements wrong so was far too small on the bust it came with a shawl but I didn't like it so had it made into a little jacket. The only reason there's one honeymoon pic is that the comp got a virus just after putting them all on and we lost them.

Anyway diet wise have been SS since monday and on 2 litres a day I know I need to up it, would like to gt to 4 litres but I really don't drink in the evenings. I find it better to SS as have the 810 meal just makes me hungry although I have been loving tuna steak and salad i might have it the odd day but mainly SS. Not sure what my loss will be tonight as I ate all weekend as was down in fleet with friends, found out I love Wagamama! Nice food and great if you're in a rush - but not if you want to take your time and chat over your meal and hang around with drinks after.

Can't use our microwave at the moment, we think there's a mouse in it! We live in the sticks and on Monday night I saw a mouse in the front room we tried to get it but couldn't then last night just before bed hubby went in to the kitchen and I just heard him say what are you doing up there Mr Mouse and he was on the work top (the mouse not hubby!) and we cornered him behind the microwave and then we went to trap him he'd gone, we couldn't see a way for him to get into the back of the microwave but there's no where else he could've gone! We put it on to scare him to come out and after about 3 secodns there was a pop and we turned it off quickly - then there was a not very nice smell, so we're not sure what happened! we left some cheese on the worktop and it's gone this morning but we're both too nervous to microwave anything incase it's in there and we kill it or in case we already have killed it!!

Will let you know either tonight or tomorrow how I've done but hopefully am in the 14s!!! On my scales this morning it said 14.6 but I add about 3 for the evening and 4 for my CDC scales so might just make it to 14.13 which won't be a huge loss but will be a loss. Hope I don't let you down too much girls, I don't have anything planned for this weekend except to buy more chickens so hoepfully will be a good one

You won't let us down hun, we're here to help each other out, the team challenge is just an added extra. Your wedding pics are gorgeous i LOVE your dress!

Morning everyone else?

How are we all today?
I'm feeling ok, two of my friends have just started CD as they couldn't believe how different i looked, that was really nice to hear, and so that have started with my cdc, at least i have someone else to moan to now lol.

I kind of feel like i want to preach about this diet, this sounds so dramatic, but i really feel like its changing my life for the better!

Off to read some posts, hope you are all enjoying the sunshine today, I'm going to get some washing out quick i think lol.

xx

Well done smurf!!

Gem - don't let them get to you.

thinkthin - I'm 22.

punk - That wedding sounds really cool. :) Each person has a different idea suited to her personality and it sounds like yours was one not to be missed and just as awesome in your own right!

Well, the official weigh in is tomorrow. My CD Distributor was out of town on family emergency so I went week 2 with "regular food" despite the best laid plans of mice and men.... looks like a STS week, which I suppose is an accomplishment - was off the diet, eating 2-3 meals a day of whatever, and didn't gain. I have my food now so tomorrow begins SS until Thanksgiving, where I'm cooking so I can be sure that there's white meat turkey and salad with everything-free dressing and some other green veggies and stuff. :)

great to hear from you pbfhpunk and you won't let us down! it's not a case of needing to lose weight for us, do it for yourself :)

GT hope your weigh in goes okay tomorrow!!!

Thinkthincd-i had an okay today but still job hunting hehe! haven't seen much of the sunshine!!! going to Jazzercise again tomorrow night and then getting weighed sat. hope i have a good loss. i don't want to give Jazzercise up but i don't want small losses either. i'm a 4lbs a week girl!!! xxx

smurf-how are you today hun? hope things are okay with your dad x

161ds-where are yoooooooou??? x

It's probably going to be STS. :-\ But that's better than a gain when you consider it's week 2 of no CD food and also TOTM.

hi gem! not feeling that great still! dads told me he dose'nt want any treatment done to let nature take it course!! so feeling just a bit s**t!

well done on your jazzercise please dont over do it!...xx

aww sorry to hear that smurf. but obviously that's what he wants *hugs*:hug99:

i won't over do it. worried i might have to give it up though :( we will see on saturday!

how's CD going hun? xxx

not to good at mo i think its were im thinking about dad! i would just go straight to the larder but im trying my hardest not to!! ive felt hungry for the last 2 days!..xx

don't give in smurf or you will feel worse hun xxx

maybe you could move up to 810 or something to see you through until you feel strong enough to SS again? x

im holding in there!! i dont want to give in because ive done so well and i will just kick myself if i did!!

anyway enough about my problems! hope you can carry on with your jazzercise as you seem to like it!...xxx

good on you hun! well just remember we are here if you need a shoulder to cry on :)

you have done amazingly well so far!!! x

i hope i can carry on with it too. people keep giving me conflicting information when i ask if it will affect my weightloss so i have just pm'd icemoose to see what he says. he is like the CD oracle lol!

guess i just have to wait and see what happens on sat at my WI!!! xxx

i will keep my legs and fingers crossed for you!
and thanks for the ear!!...xx

hi STBLGem, well done on your 5lbs last week and good luck on Saturday. Did you buy the dress? It's gorgeous, and a real find. You will look absolutely stunning in it.

thanks francesmag!
haven't bought the dress yet but it's listed on ebay for 75days so by the time i have the money it should still be there *fingers crossed*!!! there is a shop on there that makes them in all different sizes so i'm going to buy a 14 and then that will be an incentive to keep on with CD. i'm secretly hoping i will have to get it taken in hehe!!! x

We'll get you there, don't you worry!! Make sure you source the name of a good "taker-inner" on your board as they're hard to find!!

Back