The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Hiya Girlies,

Wow some marathon posting occuring in my absence, glad everyone is keeping in touch.
Gem- I wouldn't worry re your loss, it could have been a freak that i didn't lose as much the week i exercised but i did 30 mins everyday, whereas the other weeks i've done 30 mins 2-3 times a week and last week i sat on my every shrinking bottom and did nothing and still had a 4lb loss. It seems there is no rhyme or reason i'm just a little nervous as i'm sure you all remember my agony during the 2lb loss week and defo want more than that a week while SSing.

Ah GT i'm not sure how old everyone else is but i think Gem is still the right side of 25 with you. I'm sadly rapidly approaching 29 (march) but am comforting myself with the fact at least i will be thin!

Jan- so sorry to hear about your dad hun, i was really hoping for good news for you. Just try to remember that the reason you began CD was for your dad and don't let all of your hard work slip now you have done amazingly well.

Just answered the phone in the middle of typing this post so have no idea what i was on about lol

xxx

Just read through the last few posts sorry about your father Jan.

I've just got back from my weighin 3.5 off:):) v happy - funnily enough. Have been SSing since Monday and my CDC isn't a huge fan of that so haven't actually told her!

Does anyone use the weight loss spreadsheet that is in the stickies? I do and it says my projected date for being at goal is 25th November! not sure how it works it out though.

Hope everyone is having a good week.
Helen

Yay Wd Helen, thats fantastic, yes i use the weightloss spreadsheet its awesome!

Just off to update the team spreadsheet

xx

Yay punmk!

Gem - I would send a message to the seller of the dress ASAP. Tell her you want to buy the dress and you're worried that it will be gone. Ask if you can pay her 20-50% up front to reserve the dress for yourself instead of it going to someone else. A lot of sellers will make that because it is a guarantee they're getting all the money, whereas leaving it up and saying no will not guarantee anyone will buy. Couldn't hurt to be absolutely sure that dress is yours Now, and you can always have it taken in when you lose weight!

No lb loss this week. :( But I did lose inches - which is an accomplishment for TOTM and 2 wks. off the diet food. And today starts SS.

hi gtpeach! sorry you didnt have a loss this week! but you didnt put it on and thats good! at least the inches have come off! good luck for next week.....xx

Well done Helen on the 3.5lbs loss. Very respectable :)

Thanks for the advice re the dress GT. i will definitely see if i can do that.

Hayley-not too worried about the loss now as i sneakily weighed myself on the bathroom scales (which i now fit on yay!) and they say i have lost 4lbs so fingers crossed. not sure how accurate they are though!

Smurf-hope you are feeling better today.

How are you all? x

ooooh results night!!! hope we have a good percentage this week. between us we have lost 17.5lbs is that right? very respectable indeed especially being one member down and one member staying the same :)

Hi girls,

Results below:

Total loss 17 lbs this week (whole number only) and regaining her crown again for ths shrinking violets slimmer of the week is .....SMURF!!! Well done hun, the weight is dropping of you, what a brilliant result again.

Smurf -5lbs 2.49%
Soontobelittlegem -5lbs 1.86%
Thinkthincd -4lbs 1.83%
Pbfhpunk STS

Team percentage= 1.59%

I doubt if we will win on that percentage, but there is always next week.

Well done everyone xx

:bliss:whoop! whoop! :bliss:
well done to us all!
hope all you ladies are well!....xx

hiya h! well done on your loss!...xx

Hayley I think you got a bit muddled up as Helen lost 3.5lbs and you have her down as STS? x

Also, my dress has disappeared off eBay!!! but it's ok...i am on the hunt for a similar one and already seen a few i like so i'm not too disheartened!!!

weigh in tomorrow yay!!! will see how the exercise has helped or hindered my result! x

OMG !

So sorry girls, the percentage is right i just read the wrong line will try again, sorry Helen hun, i just wrote all of your hard work off!

One mo will repost results in one sec

xxx

Sorry Gt and Pbfh!

Correct results below:

Smurf -5lbs 2.49%
Soontobelittlegem -5lbs 1.86%
Thinkthincd -4lbs 1.83%
Pbfhpunk -3lbs 1.43%
Gtpeach STS

Team percentage= 1.59%

xxx

Lol Frances,

Have to say thats all down to the team members, they always post their WI in plenty of time, i've never had to chase anyone.

Yay the violets you are awesome!

xxx

Hi Hayley,

What are we doing about 161ds? Is it time to advertise for a new member? What do we all think? It's been 3 weeks now hasn't it?

Gem x

Me, Me, Me! :gimi: Team 4 is falling apart at the seams and no one ever posts on there all week :cry:Even now we are still waiting for a result from someone who was supposed to weigh in this morning!

I'm always on here with no one to talk to because they're never there! :cry: I only joined because my diet buddy was in the team and she can't do CD any more because it brings on her asthma. And you guys all keep in touch on here during the week like a real team! Think Bunny's great but why can't I change teams?!

I'm going to give you a run for your money the next couple weeks, smurf. Going form reggy food to SS. :D

Back