The Sliminators

lol looks like its just the two of us you are doing great i was off the diet for a while just started back this week. How you going
Magz x

hiya Lauren, Wow dont you look great hun just seen the pics in the other thread well so far for me its one week down and lots more to go, Anyway how you been? this week has actually been really easy but then i have had lots of support from family and friends, the only problem i can see is that its my mums bday next week and she wants to go out for a meal i cant really have my packs just so i was thinking of just having a salad no dressing and hope it doesnt stop me as that is when i fail when i have something to eat.

Well Talk Soon

Magz x

Hi. Id love to join your team if you will have me?

Im in my 4th week of ss, and planning on doing the full 12.

My short term motivation is a holiday to Mexico at the start of April, so I think that is close enough to keep me interested!

Hi everyone :)

Well am doing ss and it's the first day for me.

Had banana shake this morning and 2 x cup of herbal tea and lots of water.

Feeling ok, do have times when i feel hungry but trying to push through it.

Can't wait until this day ends.

Am doing it because am sick of being fat, this is the heaviest i've ever been.

Thanks for letting me join.

Take each day as it comes Kez, and I promise you it will get easier!! Im sure that you will have a greta loss this week! x

Welcome Kez and Louise,

Hope you had a great first day kez it is the hardest easy diet out there if that makes and sense lol, I am so far on day 9 of my 3rd restart and so far so good the other two times i just couldnt get my head round it but this time everything has just clicked into place, i have a lot of goals to reach but think i have to just go at them one at a time my brain would explode if i tried them all at once lol.

Anyway talk soon

Magz x

Thanks it was awful yesterday and werid but today I feel great I even went into a supermarket!

I also have little goals to reach too hopefully I'll get there! :D

How much have u lost so far?

X

little goals are the way forward. I refuse to look at the bigger picture whilst I have so much weight to lose! lb by lb! Having said that, I am hoping for a whopping 8lb loss on Monday, but it will have been 2 weeks since I was weighed, so I think thats ok! xx

Thanks. The weekends are my worst time. I miss wine and take outs so much!!!!! We are going to the cinema to see The Kings Speech tonight, so I'm hoping that will keep my mind occupied, and off food!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. x

Lol the weekend is really the hardest cant wait till monday so far i have been on and off the diet but up to this morning i have lost 32lbs but this time round have lost just over a stone in two weeks so i am really happy anyway whats the plan for today girls.
Magz x

Oooh, stick with it Magz! How long have you been on the plan? I'm on my 4 week WI tomorrow. I keep having to give myself a pep talk that ss is only for 12 weeks. I guess I'm a third of the way through, so that's an achievement for me!!!

Plan for today? Not made it out of bed yet...I love a lazy Sunday, but I think we will make the most of the Sunshine and go for a walk later...if we can get motivated!!

What day does everyone get weighed??

i weigh in on a monday night so i use my own scales in the morning cause by the night i could have put on nearly 5lbs with my water.
This time i have been on it for two weeks but all in all i started last feb but was off more than on plan.
Hope we all survived the weekend.
Magzx

Yea, I have an evening weigh in too, but I reasoned that as long as I wear the same clothes, and drink 3 out of my 4 litres of water, then it will work out to be the same every week.

I get weighed in at 6.30, so I'll let you know later how I get on....good luck Magz!

Well, Ive just had my WI. I wont lie, I'm gutted. 6lbs. SIX MEASLY POUNDS OVER TWO FECKING WEEKS!!!! I feel like I want to cry. She told me I could have it as 7 if I wanted as the scales couldn't make up their minds between .12 and .13, but as it settled on .13, I don't want to cheat myself out of that lb when I might as well start this week off by being nearly a lb down. If you get me? Cricky, some days I don't even get my rambles!!!!!

On the plus side, I am now into the *cough splutter's*, so that's a nicer number to see at the start of my weight, AND as my aim was 4lbs a week, I am technically still on target as I lost 6lbs 2 weeks ago, 6lbs today, so over the 3 weeks, that works out as 4lbs a go. Great news!!!! I still wanted 8 though (OK, I'm lying....I wanted 10). Humph.

Hey Louise,

brill just think that is another 6lbs that wont be back lol, I lost 7lbs on my cdc scales so only 1lb dif so i was happy, Anyway how was your tuesday hope it went well.
Magzx

Back