The story of happyhealthy's expedition to maintain!

Im sorry, I couldn't possibly comment on what you just said, because I have been temporarily blinded by the site of a skinny mini, super svelt, gorgeous pants :D

Haha thank you too, it really, really means alot :D :4633: Woooo I'm away to do another lap around the house (and maybe down the street too if it wasn't raining cats and dogs outside)

Haha thank you too, it really, really means alot :D :4633: Woooo I'm away to do another lap around the house (and maybe down the street too if it wasn't raining cats and dogs outside)

You'll figure the higher calorie intake thing out. Like Lindsey said, maybe try 200 more. Your body will tell you what it wants overtime anyway.

Anyway, Im still blinded. Bugger off and do more laps!!! :jelous:

Wow we've got a hottie in the house! You look great! I hate you a little :p

I think it's really good that you're slowly increasing your intake. I don't think I would have thought to do that before. Hope it works out :)

Wow we've got a hottie in the house! You look great! I hate you a little :p

I think it's really good that you're slowly increasing your intake. I don't think I would have thought to do that before. Hope it works out :)

Thank you! You guys are making me blush haha! Aw man I think I'm a while away in the toning department from being a hottie, but I'm happy and that's the main thing :D xx

No no. You are definitely a hottie.

No no. You are definitely a hottie.

Aw thank you babe. Me is flattered :hug99: I gotta work it, work it show 'em what I got :D only kidding!

You look AMAZING! I am proper jealous!!!!!!! :)

Well done, you stunner!!!

I have no idea what to suggest in terms of calories, I don't really worry about that, but I'm sure you'll get it sussed!!! That big super smart brain on top of that super sexy body can do anything! :)

What a result! Real inspiration you are!!!Little skinny foxy lady!!

Thank you all for your lovely, lovely compliments. :D It is mucho appreciated and I really, really mean that! :)

Last edited:
Vair vair tierd tonight after a busy day so i'll keep this update short!

Foodwise, today has been lovely. Dinner consisted of 50g of wholewheat pasta (160 calories), a whole tin of salad crisp sweetcorn (99 calories), 150g of tomato and mozzarella sauce (61 calories) and 250g of mushrooms (31 calories) - Mixed it all up and baked it in the oven for 20 mins :) I got about 3 bowls full worth for 351 calories! Does anybody else find that since they've started watching what they're eating they actually eat MORE, just more as much calorific stuff? For example, I've always eaten healthy, however a typical sandwich for me might of been 2 slices of warbutons bread (200 calories) and tuna mayo (300 calories, so 500 calories in total), but now I can easily make equally tasty sandwiches for 150 calories. Dieting certainly makes you appreciate your food :)

Hope you've all had a happy day -hugs- xxx

Made a scrummy tea tonight! Homemade pizza! I was looking in the shops at the pre-packet ones and no gonna lie, they didn't look too appealing. I'm now of the opinion that if something comes out of a box then it probably wont be as healthy for you as something that you made yourself would be.

Homemade pizza
  • 75g light mozzarella from Aldi (98 calories)
  • 1/2 packet My Doimio Tomato and Cheese Sauce (31 calories)
  • 2 button mushrooms (7 calories)
  • Large Warbuton square (159 calories)
Total calories = 295

The Doimio sauce is JUST like the sauce they use in Dominos pizza (Doimio, dominos... gahh! so many Italian words) only without the gazzillion calories and fifty million unnatural ingredients. I assure you that you'll agree, and if you don't - I'll refund you the money myself haha :D

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Hope you've all had a happy day. I've been a busy bee so not been on Minimins for very long today, I will catch up with you all tomorrow tough!

Attachments

• IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 108
Looks delicious. I've been avoiding pizza. May try that :)

Yep I may try a warbutons pizza :) it looks yummy!! big J is a pizza fiend lol and a meal we can all eat and make together sounds good to me!!! But does the dolmio sauce have tiny green bits in? Odd question I know lol but green bits are not allowed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Made a scrummy tea tonight! Homemade pizza! I was looking in the shops at the pre-packet ones and no gonna lie, they didn't look too appealing. I'm now of the opinion that if something comes out of a box then it probably wont be as healthy for you as something that you made yourself would be.

Homemade pizza
  • 75g light mozzarella from Aldi (98 calories)
  • 1/2 packet My Doimio Tomato and Cheese Sauce (31 calories)
  • 2 button mushrooms (7 calories)
  • Large Warbuton square (159 calories)
Total calories = 295

The Doimio sauce is JUST like the sauce they use in Dominos pizza (Doimio, dominos... gahh! so many Italian words) only without the gazzillion calories and fifty million unnatural ingredients. I assure you that you'll agree, and if you don't - I'll refund you the money myself haha :D

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Hope you've all had a happy day. I've been a busy bee so not been on Minimins for very long today, I will catch up with you all tomorrow tough!

Seems like we are all making pizzas with the warburtons squares. I had mine Tuesday night and it was heavenly. If I can work out how, I will put a pic of mine on here. :D

Went to Nando's for lovely lunch. Got the chicken fillet burger (no mayo) and the sides where either rice, chips, garlic bread etc. I decided just to have the burger and patch the sides and that came in at 345 calories....booommchhiiinng :D Plus it's not one of those greasy stodgy burgers. It was a freshly baked bun and a bit of spiced grilled chicken breast. I was planning on frozen yoghurt for dessert (85 calories per scoop_, but as I was eagerly waiting in line the man infront of me finished off the last of it! And I was helpfully informed by the nandos guy that it would be another 45 minutes before the new batch would be ready so no frozen yoghurt for me :(

Then had the same homemade healthy pizza as last night for dinner again tonight. I'm usually very varying in the foods I eat, but I had half a packet of sauce and cheese from last that would of gone out of date otherwise and in these hard times we need to save all the food we can :D

Only got 2 portions of fruit and beg in me today, which is quite disappointing. I find that the more fruit and veg I have, the better I feel. It's only one day though so I shan't be worrying about it too much :D Plus, I used my calories instead on a lovely lunch so I suppose the natural high I get from eating wholefoods such as fruit and veg (HA! I sound like such a little hippy!) is balanced by the lovely lunch I had today in the sun.

Heading out to do my thang at the gym in half an hour. Hope y'all having a grand ol' day! xxx

Went to Nando's for lovely lunch. Got the chicken fillet burger (no mayo) and the sides where either rice, chips, garlic bread etc. I decided just to have the burger and patch the sides and that came in at 345 calories....booommchhiiinng :D Plus it's not one of those greasy stodgy burgers. It was a freshly baked bun and a bit of spiced grilled chicken breast. I was planning on frozen yoghurt for dessert (85 calories per scoop_, but as I was eagerly waiting in line the man infront of me finished off the last of it! And I was helpfully informed by the nandos guy that it would be another 45 minutes before the new batch would be ready so no frozen yoghurt for me :(

Then had the same homemade healthy pizza as last night for dinner again tonight. I'm usually very varying in the foods I eat, but I had half a packet of sauce and cheese from last that would of gone out of date otherwise and in these hard times we need to save all the food we can :D

Only got 2 portions of fruit and beg in me today, which is quite disappointing. I find that the more fruit and veg I have, the better I feel. It's only one day though so I shan't be worrying about it too much :D Plus, I used my calories instead on a lovely lunch so I suppose the natural high I get from eating wholefoods such as fruit and veg (HA! I sound like such a little hippy!) is balanced by the lovely lunch I had today in the sun.

Heading out to do my thang at the gym in half an hour. Hope y'all having a grand ol' day! xxx

I think I'm the only person EVER to have never been to Nando's!:cry: I keep saying I will get there "on payday" but never manage it! I'm going to make it my next half stone treat, I think!

I think I'm the only person EVER to have never been to Nando's!:cry: I keep saying I will get there "on payday" but never manage it! I'm going to make it my next half stone treat, I think!

What a fab idea. Half stone treat night at Nandos. Shall we all come?? LOL :D

Back