The story of happyhealthy's expedition to maintain!

Fab idea :) I'll do pretty much anything and drive pretty much anywhere for a good dinner ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahaha! Nando's are excellent, plus all the nutrition is on the website so we're sorted girls :D Can't beat a good dinner - though if we're tempted by the chocolate cake we might need to leave the cars behind and run home to burn it off :D

You can all run behind my car :) I'll put a cupcake on the parcel shelf to motivate you!!!

You can all run behind my car :) I'll put a cupcake on the parcel shelf to motivate you!!!

Haha I'm in stitches! Awk Tina, you wouldn't do that would you? I'll get a big rod and a piece of rope attached to a bag of pork crunch and dangle it infront of your car so you drive like a madwoman down the M8 chasing after it!

happyhealthy said:
Haha I'm in stitches! Awk Tina, you wouldn't do that would you? I'll get a big rod and a piece of rope attached to a bag of pork crunch and dangle it infront of your car so you drive like a madwoman down the M8 chasing after it!

Lol absolutely!! The way I drive it'd be a really good work out too :) The pork crunch may be better used to slow me down!! Just chuck it thru the drivers window when your ready to stop :)

So another day is upon us all! Peaked out from behind the curtains expecting it to be raining cats and dogs topped off with Arctic winds however to my surprise there was SUNSHINE!! :D :D

So the phone was going crazy with people asking if I want to go to the park so park times it is :D Also going on a night out tonight. I've decided to allocate myself 300 calories for drinks (I'm a lightweight, that's more than enough for me! :D) The only tricky thing is other people buying you drinks or buying you shots etc but I'm determined to stick to my cals tonight because the guilt the next day just isn't worth it! When I get back up to my maintenance calories, I'll be able to go back to shots/cocktails and give myself a bit more calories on the drink front but until I get there I'm going to have to keep that bar demon tamed with a firm hand :D

Hope you all have a lovely day and the sun comes your way :) xx

Ooh I've just found your diary! I'll be honest, I can't be bothered to catch up on the 8 pages I've missed but from now on I will be an avid reader haha

So another day is upon us all! Peaked out from behind the curtains expecting it to be raining cats and dogs topped off with Arctic winds however to my surprise there was SUNSHINE!! :D :D

So the phone was going crazy with people asking if I want to go to the park so park times it is :D Also going on a night out tonight. I've decided to allocate myself 300 calories for drinks (I'm a lightweight, that's more than enough for me! :D) The only tricky thing is other people buying you drinks or buying you shots etc but I'm determined to stick to my cals tonight because the guilt the next day just isn't worth it! When I get back up to my maintenance calories, I'll be able to go back to shots/cocktails and give myself a bit more calories on the drink front but until I get there I'm going to have to keep that bar demon tamed with a firm hand :D

Hope you all have a lovely day and the sun comes your way :) xx
So jealous, I would have loved to have gone to the park!!! I tried to get one of my clients go for a walk in the sun with me today... he looked at me like I was a nut case... I'll take that as a no then!!! Have a good night out. x

I will ! :D Thank you so much! I'm ready to bust moves to make Chris Brown look like Gordon Brown :party0023: xx

Enjoy the night out. I'm too lazy to go out tonight! lol

I'm meant to be out tonight but I know that alcohol = food = oopsieeee!!! So I'm a little scared haha

Awwww wittt its 10am? Why do I always wake up at the crack of dawn after a night out? Especially since I didn't get home until about 5:30!

I've got a wedding this afternoon then a family party then as soon as I can escape that I've got 21st birthday night out from about 10:30 onwards! I\ll be propping my eyes open with matchsticks come 5pm! Hopefully that'll mean I wont be talked to as much at the family party. I love my family, I really do but I'm sure everyone knows what I mean when I say 50 members of them in the one room requires a lot of patience (and perhaps some horse tranquilizers come the end of the night) ! Especially now since it's "Have you had a haircut? No no wait, you've lost weight! Just don't turn anorexic now". ho ho ho ho!

Arrrghhh! Just looked down and that I have a small puncture wound on my foot. Someone must of stood on my foot with their heel! This is going to be difficult to walk on ... maybe I'll need to borrow a set of crutches for tonight! Skip the clubs queue to use the disabled entrance :p

Anyway, down to the nitty gritty of drink! I managed to stay within my 300 calorie limit for drink no bother wooo :party0016: Six vodkas and diet cokes please which is more than enough for me since I'm the one of the biggest lightweight you'll ever meet. but then near the end of the night, my friend brought me over a surprise drink with indoor sparklers, ice around the side, little plastic figurines etc. It must of cost the poor boy a bomb so I couldn't just pretend to drink it then give it back like I did when other folk bought me a drink. Plus he assured me that it was made up of a shot of Cointreau (my fav!) and diet lemonade in a ice slush, so that's around an extra 70 calories. But what's 70 calories, eh? :D Plus it would of been so terribly rude if I never drank it since it was a special drink that he stood in a queue for nearly 20 minutes to get just so he could surprise me since he knew that was my favourite drink, god bless him.

And again, I'm going to be really smug and go nah nah nah nah nah I came home at 5:30 after again getting dominos and chips handed to me left right and centre and resisting,and even though I was very drunk I whipped on the stove (ok I admit it was the microwave!) and turned into Gordon Ramsey minus the wrinkles and made mysef a post-drinking snack of steamed vegetables, all within my FOOD calorie allowance for yesterday that I've saved for coming home. :party0038: Ahahahahaha WHAT HAVE I BECAME! Dominos pizza aint got nothing on birdseye steamed vegetable medleys lol :kissass:

Thank you for all the replies/likes girls (I don't think there's any guys around!) I'm flattered that you're taking such an intrest in my diary. Caroline, a little tip I used to do was write how much weight I'd lost on my hand in pen, that way when I was leaning over to reach the offending food I'd see a big "23" written on my hand and I'd be reminded about how much I'd lost and I'd be less tempted to munch into whatever I was going to demolish. Have a lovely night though poppet :)

And Lindsey, you know how I said I would dedicate a song to you last night and do a victory dance in rejoice at you losing 5 stone? Well I did :D Calvin Harris - Bounce came on and I was like "This is for the 5 stone never to return" (please bear in mind I was steaming out my face) and a pulled some funky moves for the next 4 minutes 50 seconds in your honor :D

Now, just away to try and walk on my foot. No doubt it will cave in half way down the stairs and I'll be found in a heap at the bottom on the stairs in three days time suffering from dehydration with only the carpet threads to keep me company.
i
Have a lovely day fellows on minimins, I'll catch up with your dairies when I'm spared a momento today! hugs to you all xx

Last edited:
Haha sounds like you've got a knackering day ahead of you! I think you may be a little crazy having eating steamed veg though lol. Have a good day and try not to fall asleep at the wedding or party haha :)

Haha sounds like you've got a knackering day ahead of you! I think you may be a little crazy having eating steamed veg though lol. Have a good day and try not to fall asleep at the wedding or party haha :)

I know!! I must be crazy! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!! :D

Whats with the busiest day ever??

Sounds like a lovely evening. Well done for the 300 calorie drink limit, and sticking to it:D

I have to pick on one thing though, diet or no diet, steamed vegetables is NOT a post drunken evening snack! What were you playing at? Where were the carbs? The flavour? The disgusting mix of ingredients?
Im sure you are supposed to have fishfingers and custard, or something equally rank! Well done for turning down the dominos though. Im beaming with pride! :happy096:

What shoes are you wearing today, have you got the standby attractive, but flat shoe that is reseved for moments of agony, usually caused bt a drunken incident? Are you wearing one outfit for all 3 events in your busy day, or will you be making several changes?

I know what you mean about the whole family in one room situation, I dread those occasions. I don't mind my family broken down into bite size chunks, but alltogether in one go is a recipe for disaster!:eek:

I take my hat off to you though hun. Surviving on 5 hours sleep, and then entering into a day of family shizzle.

Literally cannot wait to hear all about it tomorrow.

Lots of love hun xxx

And Lindsey, you know how I said I would dedicate a song to you last night and do a victory dance in rejoice at you losing 5 stone? Well I did :D Calvin Harris - Bounce came on and I was like "This is for the 5 stone never to return" (please bear in mind I was steaming out my face) and a pulled some funky moves for the next 4 minutes 50 seconds in your honor :D
Thanks lady, I knew you wouldn't let me down! x

Hello minis :whacky068:

I haven't been online in nearly THREE WHOLE DAYS!! Now that by no means suggests that I've not been sticking to my diet but I've just been soo busy! Since Friday I've had, two nights out :party0016: , a family party :giveup: , a wedding :love047:, my best friends birthday lunch and day out :candledinner: and somehow I've managed to fit two shifts at work in there two! So I've been as busy as a er...busy thing!

I'd just like to start off with a NSV (non scale victory to you unknown mortals) that happened to me this morning when I was in the Asda.
Now, I might as well tell you a little background. I was always overweight in secondary school, but despite the stereotypes, I did have a lot of friends and (thankfully) never got properly bullied for it like I a lot of other overweight kids did.
However, there was one boy who would take the Michael of of me every time he passed me in the corridor, sat near me, heard my name being read out in assembly. He strived on humiliating me but I always raised above it because I knew that he was a bweb and also he had no friends himself so I did, in the end, start to feel sorry for him (this boy ended up leaving school early because he was having such a miserable time at school because nobody liked him since he made fun of so many). Even though I did hold my head up high, his comments however did hurt me a great deal and that hunger for him to humiliate me all the time for no reason was my only dark spot on my high school life (which was, all in all, awesome!)
So, what happened in the Asda? Well I troopsing up the bread isle when guess who was packing the shelfs but Mr Horrible himself! I think he seen me out the corner of his eye because before I even walked to where he was standing he said (in genuine disbelief) "Wow...you look so.." and without even thinking about it, I shot him the best "B1tch, please don't even THINK about talking to me" face! Now usually these thinks backfire on me and I end up pulling a face that resembled a windswept German Shepard but I'm proud to say I pulled it off perfectly (if I say so myself) so he turned back and continuities re-stocking the nations bread needs with a cherry red face.
Ahh, I'm never a nasty person like that but best NSV ever :D

I'm sitting in the garden enjoying the sun just about to catch up with dairies then I'll be back here to update you all with how I'm getting on food/weight wise :D But I just thought I'd jump in here first to tell you all that I haven't been abducted by aliens or led away by a pack of angry Scottish Terriers, I have in fact just been vair vair busy!

Hugs to you all xx :grouphugg:

That's amazing! Great to hear that :D

Back