The story of happyhealthy's expedition to maintain!

Wow, pictures are fab. What a difference. Really inspirational hun. The Moog posted a pic today too and you have both made me more determined than ever. Its good to talk about the weight loss, but it's a whole new thing when you can actually SEE the progress you are all making. AMAZING!!! :D

Yes, that's the one! The broccoli and cheese deep filled asda one. It's soo tiny - especially when you half it. It was no bigger than four fingers wide. Are the 1 pound ones slightly bigger? Asda do low calorie crustless ones also, but they've all got onion and ham in them, which I don't eat! Boooo! The deli guy who I was chatting to said that they're releasing new quiches soon so I'm excited :D Haha check out me! Other 19 year olds are getting excited about new tickets getting released for Glastobury but I'm the oddball in the corner jumping up and down because asda are bringing out a new line of quiches haha :D

PML!!!!!!!!! :8855:
Thats my girl. Maybe you should open a quiche shop!!?? Im gonna look out for these lower fat versions, I bloody love quiche, but just asumed it was off limits.
I do think there is something going on between you and the deli guy!!?? Very clever Missy. Pretend to ask about his quiches. Sneaky! :cool:

PML!!!!!!!!! :8855:
Thats my girl. Maybe you should open a quiche shop!!?? Im gonna look out for these lower fat versions, I bloody love quiche, but just asumed it was off limits.
I do think there is something going on between you and the deli guy!!?? Very clever Missy. Pretend to ask about his quiches. Sneaky! :cool:

Haha! :D As soon as I see these lower fat versions on the shelfs I shall let you know my dear! Tesco have the Weight Watcher's Bacon Leek Quiche (165g) at 308 calories for the whole thing for a pounds at the moment. They've also got a crustless WW Mediterranean Vegetable Quiche for the same measly pound. Worth a shout!

:eek: Something going on between me and the deli guy? "So gorgeous, how you make your croissants ;) " Hehe only kidding :D Actually on that point, I've noticed that since I've lost all my weight a lot more people (such as the deli man for example) have been getting very flirty with me - does anyone else have this? Pfft, man and their obsession with looks! xx

Wow, pictures are fab. What a difference. Really inspirational hun. The Moog posted a pic today too and you have both made me more determined than ever. Its good to talk about the weight loss, but it's a whole new thing when you can actually SEE the progress you are all making. AMAZING!!! :D

Thank you so much! I don't think I've ever been called an inspiration before so that's so kind to say that! You can lose this weight for sure! I'm going to be completely truthful with you and say that it IS going to take a while, you're not going to wake up one morning with the body of Cindy Crawford but you get there.

Do you ever get that feeling at new year when you think back to the last new year and say to yourself "Jee! Has that been a year already?" Well just think if a year passes that quick and you can easily loose 6/7 in a year then you really will be slimmer in no time (does that make any sense?) The first month or so seems like a drag, but after a while you get used to it and it becomes part of your life and it doesn't feel like a diet. It's more like "Ok, what healthy things shall I eat today?" Of course, since you're only human like myself and everyone else on this board, there's going to be days where you won't eat 100% healthy, but aslong as you get back on the wagon the next day you'll be fine. And if you decide not to get back on that wagon then I'll be pushing you back on that wagon :D xx

Happyhealthy you are a sweetheart. Thankyou for your support. :D

You can be my personal motivator. You are in charge of kicking my ass whenever I fall off the wagon or get down on myself. With you behind me, I cannot fail!!!

As for the sexy deli man (is he sexy?) I say go for it. Ask him how he makes his "croissants", he will know what you mean! :flirt2: LOL xxx

Haha oh god, he's a guy who I used to go to school with and used to date a friend. Defiantly out of bounds! But while we're on the subject, I did (strangely) get asked out by the window cleaner a few weeks ago haha!

We have a reallyyyyy old ancient window cleaner. No joke, he's a lovely but he's so old the burger king was probably still a prince when he was younger. Sadly at Easter he fell back off a ladder or something equally unfortunate and his grandson (now known as Mr. WashyHottie to locals) is overtaking his window cleaning duties until he goes back to uni in september and his and his gramps gets better. I was out in the garden in on of the (few) sunny days and low and behold who troops around the back but the new window cleaner. I was rambling on to him about how hedges grow so fast (Yes, sometimes I amaze myself with the piffle that I talk) and just before he picked up tools (ie. sponge and a wiper) and moved on he said "do you fancy a drink sometime?" I had to say no (I've already got a boyfriend), but I've never heard of a window cleaner asking someone out. Whatever next?

And damn straight I'll be pushing you back on that wagon missus! :D xx

Aww you look fantastic, although i still think you are very pretty in the first pic, you have gorgeous eyes!

I could not eat a crust-less quiche...it's the best bit!! :eek:

Haha oh god, he's a guy who I used to go to school with and used to date a friend. Defiantly out of bounds! But while we're on the subject, I did (strangely) get asked out by the window cleaner a few weeks ago haha!

We have a reallyyyyy old ancient window cleaner. No joke, he's a lovely but he's so old the burger king was probably still a prince when he was younger. Sadly at Easter he fell back off a ladder or something equally unfortunate and his grandson (now known as Mr. WashyHottie to locals) is overtaking his window cleaning duties until he goes back to uni in september and his and his gramps gets better. I was out in the garden in on of the (few) sunny days and low and behold who troops around the back but the new window cleaner. I was rambling on to him about how hedges grow so fast (Yes, sometimes I amaze myself with the piffle that I talk) and just before he picked up tools (ie. sponge and a wiper) and moved on he said "do you fancy a drink sometime?" I had to say no (I've already got a boyfriend), but I've never heard of a window cleaner asking someone out. Whatever next?

And damn straight I'll be pushing you back on that wagon missus! :D xx

OMG!! You shameless hussy!! Don't you know the international code for "Hi you're gorgeous" is talking about hedge growth!

Get you, being asked out by Mr. Hottiewashy. Whatever next?? xx

Aww you look fantastic, although i still think you are very pretty in the first pic, you have gorgeous eyes!

I could not eat a crust-less quiche...it's the best bit!! :eek:

The crust is the best bit :D Maybe we should infact be looking out for a .... quicheless crust :D

And thank you soo much for the compliment :D I've always been a bit of a chubby girl, so compliments were unfortunately few and far between when I was growing up (except from my family)

You'll need to whip some photos up too misses (even if you blank out your face) so we can just just how well you've done :D

OMG!! You shameless hussy!! Don't you know the international code for "Hi you're gorgeous" is talking about hedge growth!

Get you, being asked out by Mr. Hottiewashy. Whatever next?? xx

Haha! My bad my bad! :p Talking of Mr WashyHottie, I believe he's coming round tonight to collect his money for doing such a (un)grand job of cleaning the windows. Really, who comes to collect money for window cleaning on a Friday night?

Haha! My bad my bad! :p Talking of Mr WashyHottie, I believe he's coming round tonight to collect his money for doing such a (un)grand job of cleaning the windows. Really, who comes to collect money for window cleaning on a Friday night?

Someone who wants a date with a bit of hot totty :D

Oh my god, I've missed soo much! Damn, being stupid busy at work. I'm so impressed at your holiday loss. And, work that slinky sexy new figure. Maybe you can make him drop the price a little? ;)

The boyfriend will appreciate all the nice pressies you can buy him with your savings! ;)

I think someone needs to find a copy of "Confesins of a window cleaner!...I'm far to young to have ever seen it you understand but I've heard about it :D

I think someone needs to find a copy of "Confesins of a window cleaner!...I'm far to young to have ever seen it you understand but I've heard about it :D

Awk just you all pipe it down on my page about your confessions of a window cleaner lol :D only kidding, while Im here I might as well give you a good laugh and let you into the series of unfortunate events that is my life! I wandered over to the village pub after dinner there for a few drinks and on the short walk back I spotted the new window cleaner (I had briefly forgot that he would be walking around going between houses collecting his money tonight) to avoid any young-adult awkwardness, in a moment of sheer madness fueled by a glass of wine, I (randomly) decided that it would be a good idea to hide behind a nearby parked car (as you do) until he'd went away and I could bolt across the square into my house. Sadly for me about 2 minutes later I was met with a familiar voice saying "Hey you! What are you doing hiding down there" - yes that's right out of all the cars I could of decided to hide behind I decided to hide behind the hot window cleaners car who was now standing over me wondering what on Earth I was doing. I made a lame excuse about tying my laces (I was wearing sandals) and swiftly hobbled across the square and into my house like the oddball of the century.

WHY DO THESE THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?

Oh my god, I've missed soo much! Damn, being stupid busy at work. I'm so impressed at your holiday loss. And, work that slinky sexy new figure. Maybe you can make him drop the price a little? ;)

The boyfriend will appreciate all the nice pressies you can buy him with your savings! ;)

:D :D Thank you so much! Actually that is a shout! I might get a nifty little 50% off. Window cleaning would then only be 5 pounds a month - bargin! :D

:rotflmao:

I have nothing constructive to say, but we should all be as lucky as to be hiding from gorgeous window cleaners!

:rotflmao:

I have nothing constructive to say, but we should all be as lucky as to be hiding from gorgeous window cleaners!

Hahaha! However, I don't think the word 'luck' could be in anyway applied to what happened to me tonight!

I think it's typical, but at least you have a hot man after you! :) You should stand proud and flaunt it! :D

Next time, don't hide. face up to the awkwardness, it is your duty as a fellow geek to deal with this with stunted speech and much shoe staring! ;)

Awk just you all pipe it down on my page about your confessions of a window cleaner lol :D only kidding, while Im here I might as well give you a good laugh and let you into the series of unfortunate events that is my life! I wandered over to the village pub after dinner there for a few drinks and on the short walk back I spotted the new window cleaner (I had briefly forgot that he would be walking around going between houses collecting his money tonight) to avoid any young-adult awkwardness, in a moment of sheer madness fueled by a glass of wine, I (randomly) decided that it would be a good idea to hide behind a nearby parked car (as you do) until he'd went away and I could bolt across the square into my house. Sadly for me about 2 minutes later I was met with a familiar voice saying "Hey you! What are you doing hiding down there" - yes that's right out of all the cars I could of decided to hide behind I decided to hide behind the hot window cleaners car who was now standing over me wondering what on Earth I was doing. I made a lame excuse about tying my laces (I was wearing sandals) and swiftly hobbled across the square and into my house like the oddball of the century.

WHY DO THESE THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?

Oh Happy. You are hilarious :8855:
Tell you what though, I wouldn't have been hiding. Flaunt your gorgeous sexy self young lady. You are fabulous!!

Back