The story of happyhealthy's expedition to maintain!

I think Caroline may have a 6ft of pure muscle based ulterior motive here........

On reflection......can I come too????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

.............and me, just remembered I absolutley love rowing!!! ;)

Me? Noooo not at all. Hey, I just had my head not only broken but stomped on and smashed into a million smithereens. So you should all be making every effort to get me all the eye candy to watch as possible! Ok, maybe that was a slight exaggeration but I'm playing on the sympathy card for eye candy here... it'll make me feel better, honest! :p

Look, no. You all have men, so you're not allowed to watch rowing. It's a rule, honest. Look it up in the rule book if you don't believe me.

1. Always have an emergency stash of chocolate
2. Never put your pants in your pocket after swimming, you will drop them... in public... in front of a fitty
3. No involved women are allowed to watch rowing, ever
4. Only those named Caroline Ellen Gray are allowed to watch said rowing
5. Rules cannot be amended, added to or be removed by anyone other than Caroline Ellen Gray

See, it's the rules...

Look, no. You all have men, so you're not allowed to watch rowing. It's a rule, honest. Look it up in the rule book if you don't believe me.

1. Always have an emergency stash of chocolate
2. Never put your pants in your pocket after swimming, you will drop them... in public... in front of a fitty
3. No involved women are allowed to watch rowing, ever
4. Only those named Caroline Ellen Gray are allowed to watch said rowing
5. Rules cannot be amended, added to or be removed by anyone other than Caroline Ellen Gray

See, it's the rules...

Well, I can't be breaking the rules now can I??? Fitty eye candy rower is all yours to drool over hun. Can you at least take some pics for me so I can daydream??? :D

I'm not so sure I like the sounds of these rules... how do I appeal?!?!? x

Hmm appeals can be put forward in writing to myself and I will consider each one on its individual merit and bribery!

Sorry Fiona, there's only one me... thankfully!

Hahahahahaha Just pipe it down on my page "I wanna watch", "no I wanna watch", why don't I contact the manager of the Wimbledon Tennis and ask if there's any stands going spare since the tennis is now over? And you can all come with bags of Tina's shredded wheat biscuits and gawk away? No chance ladies :D Can I please remind you that this is for fitness purposes only :D I'm actually laughing my ass off at you guys!!

Anyway, just 'cos I'm so TOTALLY NOT the type of person who would post pictures of my new-found rowing partner to make anyone jealous *hehe* ....
39262409487312083501807.jpg

Now ladies, if this is motivation for anyone to start rowing so they can get a nice rowing partner then I don't know what is! Hehehehe :D I'm so terrible! If he ever finds this there might be a bit of awkwardness in the high seas! :D

OMG he looks about 12!!!!! Perhaps I should wind my neck in now!!!!!

Very beautiful though, if thats not motivation Lucy, I don't know what is!! :D

Does he realise you have unleashed his photo on us lot!!!!!!!! :D

Meh I'm actually not so bothered...

He's 22 haha! No, he doesn't know I've uploaded this photo. Imagine if he finds it, I'll be left red faced as the girl who posted "ARRGGHHH look how hot my rowing sidekick is" hehe, oh well gotta enjoy life! Talking of which, I'm outside in the garden enjoying the sun and it's starting to spit rain. LORD OF THE WEATHER please give us mere mortals just one full sunny day!

Enjoy the hot, rainy, warm, drizzly, sunny day in the garden honey. :D

Omg! He's beautiful. Is it very sad for a fat 46 year old to be slobbering over a photo? Lol. Yeah I can guess all your answers so don't bother OK?

It's not sad at all Fiona! In fact I do believe a recent scientific study said it was actually HEALTHY to salavate over younger men. :) Ok I totally made that up but it's the principle that counts. You are still young yourself Fiona! 46 is pretty much the new 16 these days :D Hehe bejesus I'm like a little 13 year old who has just been appointed Justin Bieber as the person who's going to sit next to her in maths for the rest of the year. I'm the sad one!

THOU MUST NOT LOOK AT THE ABS WHILE ROWING. ACCIDENTS ARE NOT PRETTY.

Am I the only one that really isn't that into him?!

Yeah like he'd be interested anyway! He's just a bit... young looking for me! I'll still watch him row topless though... him topless, not me obviously, no-one wants to see that! haha

OMG he is actually young enough to be my mid life crisis style pool boy :) think caroline can have him!! I like younger men to a point but I couldn't eat a whole one ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back